• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was Ted Kaczynski right?

Because I'd rather eat a .45 then vote for either Hilary or Trump, and because it looks like he and I have fairly similar opinions on most of the issues.

why vote for a fringe party at all?

Because the Dems and Republicans have no inherent right to my vote. If their going to disrespect the public by putting up such ****ty candidates as Hilary and Trump, I see no reason to patronize them with my vote.

So that the elite will understand where the country is.

Clearly they are not bright enough to figure this out on their own, they need guidance, and a BIG stick.

Because the Dems and Republicans have no inherent right to my vote. If their going to disrespect the public by putting up such ****ty candidates as Hilary and Trump, I see no reason to patronize them with my vote.

but why vote at all? why not just stay home?

So that the elite will understand where the country is.

Clearly they are not bright enough to figure this out on their own, they need guidance, and a BIG stick.

but your voting for trump? hes voting for gary johnson?

but why vote at all? why not just stay home?

Because as an American citizen I have a responsibility to vote. Objectively, is my vote going to make or break the election? No, but it's the principle of thing. Thousands of good men and women have fought and died so I can vote.

but your voting for trump? hes voting for gary johnson?

I respect that.

Look, I said this before and I will say this again: Be honest and be real, I dont give two ****s if you agree with me or not, in fact I probably would rather you did not, life is more fun that way..... I gotta have my fun.

If Johnson is your guy then vote for him, not be a *****, dont get yourself talked out of your choice.

says who? you can choose to not vote if you want too ya know? only 50% of americans vote
Which, frankly, I find stupid. If your not going to bother to vote you don't get to complain about what the government does, since obviously you didn't care enough about it to try and help make a change in one way or another.

I respect that.

Look, I said this before and I will say this again: Be honest and be real, I dont give two ****s if you agree with me or not, in fact I probably would rather you did not, life is more fun that way..... I gotta have my fun.

If Johnson is your guy then vote for him, not be a *****, dont get yourself talked out of your choice.

whats wrong with *****? most people like *****?

Which, frankly, I find stupid. If your not going to bother to vote you don't get to complain about what the government does, since obviously you didn't care enough about it to try and help make a change in one way or another.

Voting for a fringe candidate like johnson, wont make a change one way or another either

Voting for a fringe candidate like johnson, wont make a change one way or another either

Maybe, maybe not. But voting for somebody for the sole reason that they have (R) or (D) next to their name always struck me as dumb.

Maybe, maybe not. But voting for somebody for the sole reason that they have (R) or (D) next to their name always struck me as dumb.

but voting for someone who can never win isn't?

whats wrong with *****? most people like *****?

Ha HA you are so funny. Sub your favorite current state of victim culture appropriate alternative in, if you must....you understood me just fine, and I am not in the habit of wasting time.

but voting for someone who can never win isn't?

Stranger things have happened.

Ultimately, the election won't come down to my vote. If Hilary or Trump win(God help us all in either case) it won't be because of what I do or don't do. Therefore, its a matter of principle.

Stranger things have happened.

Ultimately, the election won't come down to my vote. If Hilary or Trump win(God help us all in either case) it won't be because of what I do or don't do. Therefore, its a matter of principle.

what principles do you have?

Because as an American citizen I have a responsibility to vote. Objectively, is my vote going to make or break the election? No, but it's the principle of thing. Thousands of good men and women have fought and died so I can vote.

I disagree. I won't vote if I don't like the leader or policies of the Liberal Party and I'd never vote Conservative or NDP. I don't consider it a duty to approve of one of a bad lot. In this upcoming American election for example, I'd love it if one of the bad choices was elected with about 17% of eligible votes. That would be an expression of the people's will.

I disagree. I won't vote if I don't like the leader or policies of the Liberal Party and I'd never vote Conservative or NDP. I don't consider it a duty to approve of one of a bad lot. In this upcoming American election for example, I'd love it if one of the bad choices was elected with about 17% of eligible votes. That would be an expression of the people's will.

That's your perogative, of course. I just feel that we're lucky to live in a country where free elections actually exist and so many others don't ever get the chance to express their opinions like westerners do.

Back
Top Bottom