• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was Shakespeare a divine being?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't tell. Is that your intent?

My intent is to enjoy myself in some debate.

I enjoy the feedback from you and readers and from your subtle and higher bodies that could read it.

Ultimately God reads it and the demigods are aware of everything.

My overall intent is to lay a template that I use to control elections.

"What did Exquisitor say," will ask the inner mind and I will point to phrases reinforced in my memory by the record and others have their opinion of that post that the resonant mind may access.

Last edited:
I still can't tell. Is that your intent?

It is exercise for the mind producing pleasure as I earn merit enlightening the masses.

Sometimes I get, "Why bother?" And appear this way.

I'm always looking to crack a joke whether I know it or not or am the brunt of it.

It gives me access to fame and exposure for my website, possibly money as I harass my Candidates for a job in ridiculity.

Last edited:
It does not make me laugh. It just makes me wonder why you bother posting.

Exercise for the mind and for the pen and also for future historians who are going to weed through all this **** because they have nothing else to do.

I enjoy the feedback from you and readers and from your subtle and higher bodies that could read it.

"What did Exquisitor say," will ask the inner mind and I will point to phrases reinforced in my memory by the record and others have their opinion of that post that the resonant mind may access.

Krishna reads this nonsense?

It is exercise for the mind producing pleasure as I earn merit enlightening the masses.

I'm always looking to crack a joke whether I know it or not or am the brunt of it.

It gives me access to fame and exposure for my website, possibly money as I harass my Candidates for a job in ridiculity.

You fail every time.

Exercise for the mind and for the pen and also for future historians who are going to weed through all this **** because they have nothing else to do.

Nope.

"To be or not to be."
"I am that I am."

Hmm maybe.

Sorry, I am getting nothing from your posts at all.

My large if old book of quotations, The New Dictionary of Thoughts (1955), includes separate sections for familiar sayings from both the Bible and William Shakespeare. Given his remarkable insights into the human condition, could Shakespeare be considered as divine as any of the people quoted in the Bible?

Shakespear's ability to capture the essence of the human condition, the key characteristics and ideals that compose the essentials of human existence, in his works is a testimony to his own successes.

Source: William Shakespeare '''s Macbeth And The Human Condition | Bartleby

Use Angel's formula and he can be God. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom