• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was Shakespeare a divine being?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean genetic study, you would not be a candidate to conduct such a study and neither would an evangelical.

My genetic studies tell me that we are not descended from aliens or demigods.

My genetic studies tell me that we are not descended from aliens or demigods.

I think the studies are vague, un-comprehensive and imprecise.

The Data alludes to a conclusion, but if we look closer, do we find any anomalies or inconsistencies in the matrix that could indicate other input?

Where and went Israel is my question for the study, I doubt you could find dimensional interference, but it still leaves us asking, where the mythical cultures come from?

I think the studies are vague, un-comprehensive and imprecise.

The Data alludes to a conclusion, but if we look closer, do we find any anomalies or inconsistencies in the matrix that could indicate other input?

Where and went Israel is my question for the study, I doubt you could find dimensional interference, but it still leaves us asking, where the mythical cultures come from?

The imagination.

Does this thread have a point?

Does this thread have a point?

The point of this thread is defeat your God-less arguments, is this your way of saying you're finished?

There are lots of points in the thread, go read them, I'm sure some people do, what was it one or two thousand hits already, gosh, that'd keep me stoned for a couple of days.

The point of this thread is defeat your God-less arguments, is this your way of saying you're finished?

There are lots of points in the thread, go read them, I'm sure some people do, what was it one or two thousand hits already, gosh, that'd keep me stoned for a couple of days.

We can only hope since he gives no input whatsoever...ever...

When are you going to start defeating? All I am asking for is proof of claims.

When are you going to start defeating? All I am asking for is proof of claims.

If you tell an inanimate object that Jesus loves it, it responds. This is proof enough for me.

Any address to the Godhead is always answered immediately as the Godhead is always eager to prove itself.

If you offer it food it accepts and makes it taste delectable.

However Godhead is troublesome and atheistic societies predominate that do not want His troublesome venture.

My problem is not with the existence of God, but with His definition.

If you tell an inanimate object that Jesus loves it, it responds. This is proof enough for me.

Any address to the Godhead is always answered immediately as the Godhead is always eager to prove itself.

If you offer it food it accepts and makes it taste delectable.

However Godhead is troublesome and atheistic societies predominate that do not want His troublesome venture.

My problem is not with the existence of God, but with His definition.

Right.........

Correct? You're agreeing with me?

The point of this thread is to glorify Shakespeare while the swine roll in the mud, grunt and charge and make points in debate.

Carry on grunting.

Jorge Luis Borges, the great Argentine writer . . . went so far as to call Shakespeare divine, imagining the great playwright meeting the Almighty after death and being greeted as an equal, a generator of worlds. — National Review, May 1, 2023

F65FCDC7CCCEFD863ECB7C2A2A76B738D95FD028.jpg

We don't know who Shakespeare was but Bob Dylan was a divine being

Was Shakespeare a divine being?​

I must freely admit that I have no idea.

Not being an expert, or even relatively well stood, in writing such as that ascribed to him, from that era, I am at a loss to knowledge of any relevant contemporary equal, if there could be said to be one?

From the readings of his, that I have done, and the artistic plays I have watched that are based upon his works, I can say he was capable of writing both divine prose and divine verse.

Not saying "divine" as in the divine being of a religious vein, but in that his work was lovely, at times, it was also handsome, beautiful and possessed of a compelling charm.

I have heard rumors though that his works were really compilations of collective minds and not attributable to any one soul.

More gist for my wish that I were to hold the secret to time travel.

Shakespeare was a man, thus not devine by the dictionary meaning of the word.

He was certainly gifted as a writer of observational drama and comedy.

That his works live on well passed his life is testimony to the only sort of immortality of which a human being is capable.

Yes, kind of.

Shakespeare was Francis Bacon, who ruled England as Attorney General and Lord of the House of Commons.

After he retired, he disguised himself and toured Europe as an alchemist diplomat with the power to mend flaws in gems and precipitate elixirs.

The Spanish inquisition tortured him for two years until when Angels had told him they would be able to help him escape.

He then traveled to the Himalayan Mountains and made his Ascension.

There's more to the story, he was Samuel the prophet and Joseph the Lord's Guardian.

He was Saint Alban who was martyred in the middle ages and Christopher Columbus who raped the native people; which he must have bemoaned at his torture.

On the planet the Antichrist ruled, he and the soul that was Washington teamed up with Christ to challenge He and the False Prophet with an opportunity to share their opulence with him.

They had a scheme where The Antichrist had all the authority, and if there was any glory it went to the False Prophet.

The Lord was only interested in the Antichrist's authority; to develop a rapport with which to help his people in the compound.

It wasn't an easy task to share with He, get stuck there ruling with the four Chagrinners and have the Beast come along without the support group He has here, so He didn't make it easy for He and would just as soon destroy the planet that He ruled.

The Lord let them rule a little bit as they had lost their previous bid where the Beast ruled, ate gold and blew up.

The miscreants did better in their second bid, they trained up the ranks of their former opposition taking birth within their borders and they denied their opponents a Kingdom.

Shakespeare is if very high authority under Christ and the Great Divine Director.

He fills the offices of the God of Justice and the God of Freedom.

It is he who greets you if you are ready for the Ascension.

Yes, kind of.

Shakespeare was Francis Bacon, who ruled England as Attorney General and Lord of the House of Commons.

After he retired, he disguised himself and toured Europe as an alchemist diplomat with the power to mend flaws in gems and precipitate elixirs.

The Spanish inquisition tortured him for two years until when Angels had told him they would be able to help him escape.

He then traveled to the Himalayan Mountains and made his Ascension.

There's more to the story, he was Samuel the prophet and Joseph the Lord's Guardian.

He was Saint Alban who was martyred in the middle ages and Christopher Columbus who raped the native people; which he must have bemoaned at his torture.

On the planet the Antichrist ruled, he and the soul that was Washington teamed up with Christ to challenge He and the False Prophet with an opportunity to share their opulence with him.

They had a scheme where The Antichrist had all the authority, and if there was any glory it went to the False Prophet.

The Lord was only interested in the Antichrist's authority; to develop a rapport with which to help his people in the compound.

It wasn't an easy task to share with He, get stuck there ruling with the four Chagrinners and have the Beast come along without the support group He has here, so He didn't make it easy for He and would just as soon destroy the planet that He ruled.

The Lord let them rule a little bit as they had lost their previous bid where the Beast ruled, ate gold and blew up.

The miscreants did better in their second bid, they trained up the ranks of their former opposition taking birth within their borders and they denied their opponents a Kingdom.

Shakespeare is if very high authority under Christ and the Great Divine Director.

He fills the offices of the God of Justice and the God of Freedom.

It is he who greets you if you are ready for the Ascension.
A good story!
I would like it to continue.

Shakespeare was a man, thus not devine by the dictionary meaning of the word.
True.
And I find it a bit nonsensical to declare anybody as "divine".
But if one calls Shakespeare "divine", then a lot of other writers were also divine.

Such as:

Marlowe
Goethe
Schiller
Eichendorff
Thomas Mann
Bert Brecht
Cervantes
Giovannino Guareschi
and many many many more

nope - just one hell of a great writer.
So I think as well.