• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was Ruth Bader Ginsburg murdered?

AtlantaAdonis

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Surely I'm not the only person who thinks the circumstances around the death are super fishy. Why didn't we hear anything about her declining health? Usually cancer victims start getting worse before they pass.

Surely I'm not the only person who thinks the circumstances around the death are super fishy.

I don't think that. She's been in and out of the hospital this year. She was at the hospital last year too.

Why didn't we hear anything about her declining health?

We did. It's been reported everytime she's admitted to the hospital. We know her age, too.

sually cancer victims start getting worse before they pass.

Her cause of death was called "complications due to pancreatic cancer."

What that means? I don't know.

She was dying for a long time and everyone knew it. Maybe they put her on a ventilator for the $29,000 kill-em bonus. Probably died of covid-19, at least on the death certificate.

She was old as **** and had cancer. Deal with it like an adult.

She is in hiding and all set to marry Elvis.

Young healthy people hardly survive pancreatic cancer, so no...murder off the table.

Surely I'm not the only person who thinks the circumstances around the death are super fishy. Why didn't we hear anything about her declining health? Usually cancer victims start getting worse before they pass.
We've been hearing about her fight with cancer for over a year.

Back
Top Bottom