• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Was Martin high on "lean" when he died?

What say you?

• He was high on "lean" and making more of it.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • He just loved Skittles.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Gipper

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
What say you? Was he going to get more ingredients to make "lean", or does he just love Skittles?

Well, that's certainly interesting. Thanks Gipper for introducing something new (to me at least).

What is lean and where can I get some?
What say you? Was he going to get more ingredients to make "lean", or does he just love Skittles?

He was black so he was going to do drugs. Thanks OP.

Well, that's certainly interesting. Thanks Gipper for introducing something new (to me at least).

I almost put up an outside source to explain what "lean" is. I wasn't sure if it was common knowledge or not.

One needn't love Skittles to indulge occasionally.

Pure speculation. The toxicology report would have shown something considering he died shortly after purchasing the drink and candy. No chance to metabolize the drugs.

Frankly, I think his behavior is more reflective of the "tough guy" image and self view he possessed. Fighting and what not.

It's called lean - also drank. When watermelon iced tea, Skittles and cough syrup are mixed (supposedly), that's whatcha' get.

To answer your question, we'll never know.

Uh, where have you been? He had pot in his system at the time, that much we know for fact.

Btw, looked it up and goes by the street name of Purple Drank.

Yeah, but doubt that pot had any impact on what occurred.

Yeah, but doubt that pot had any impact on what occurred.

Understood but that wasn't the point captainawesome was trying to get across. He was going for the race card (and failed) in assuming because Martihn was black so that meant he took drugs.

does it matter?

Understood but that wasn't the point captainawesome was trying to get across. He was going for the race card (and failed) in assuming because Martihn was black so that meant he took drugs.

Who really cares, I start engaging the baiters today and hit a point and said "WTF am I doing....this is a waste of time." You really have to sift through these threads and find posters of substance to engage debate with. The rest are just hacks looking to get rises out of people.

does it matter?

I thought that at first too, until I saw yet another sign on the news about how a black kid should avoid walking around at night with tea and skittles and I saw how Martin was being made angelic by some and Zimmerman being demonized by others.

I thought that at first too, until I saw yet another sign on the news about how a black kid should avoid walking around at night with tea and skittles and I saw how Martin was being made angelic by some and Zimmerman being demonized by others.

Why because it rots your teeth? Better than red Kool Aid--it causes diabetes.

It really doesn't matter if he had a pound of coke packed up his bunghole. The events were the events.

Why because it rots your teeth? Better than red Kool Aid--it causes diabetes.

It really doesn't matter if he had a pound of coke packed up his bunghole. The events were the events.

Not my point. Just saying it would matter in that it would humanize Martin. Also would make threats of civil charges against Zimmerman unlikely.

Not my point. Just saying it would matter in that it would humanize Martin. Also would make threats of civil charges against Zimmerman unlikely.

It would. I think the non-AA public that sided with Martin may think twice if they knew that the candy and tea he was carrying were 2 of the 3 prime ingredients in some weird new street drug.

Taste the rainblow... err...rainbow.

The op made a statement that he was making a drug with codine. He had none so must be because he was black.

you dont get high on lean. you get lean or you get high. this makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom