• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

was it true there is a mechanical weapon in syria?.. doesn't it just a political impe

A

alish

was it true there is a mechanical weapon in syria?.. doesn't it just a political impeachment against syria to make a reason for the american leader TO declare war against syria?....
It is a fantastic alibi to start world was 3.. and started by USA...

Re: was it true there is a mechanical weapon in syria?.. doesn't it just a political

hi aliş

maybew the evangelists and teh zionists think teh messiah cant appear before the 3rd world war starts :shock:

:mrgreen:

Re: was it true there is a mechanical weapon in syria?.. doesn't it just a political

was it true there is a mechanical weapon in syria?.. doesn't it just a political impeachment against syria to make a reason for the american leader TO declare war against syria?....

While I oppose the war on Syria, I'd like to see evidence that we invented the chemical weapons claim. There has been actual evidence that someone used them.

Mechanical weapons?

Those dirty bastards, how could they?!

While I accept the possibility of a false flag, there is little (if any) reliable evidence of such a thing occurring. Does it make sense in theory? Perhaps, but I've seen no convincing evidence.

Sorry, I'm as tolerant of foreign posters as the next guy, but what in the hell is this post about? Why do I get the feeling this guy lives in Syria and loves him some Assad? If only he'd spend his time with English lessons instead of frothing at the mouth, perhaps his communication skills might be better.

Back
Top Bottom