• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

was Biden right with Putin´s invitation to a "summit in Europe"? RT: Putin WON’T meet Biden in near future, Kremlin says.

was Biden right with Putin´s invitation to a "summit in Europe"?

• Biden blinks

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Biden is right, de-escalation , resets, peace/climate talks, bla bla bla

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
are you sure that it was Trump personaly , not the patriotic republican establishment ? Like Mike Pompeo ?
Pompeo wasn't in the picture at the beginning of Trump's term. So...yes. I'm sure it was Trump.

When are you enlisting?

I am not an Ukrainian , but I help as much as i can. + we all believe that putin is bluffing, unfortunately Biden (or more like his hipster party) is not R. Reagan /Cold war warriors

I am not an Ukrainian , but I help as much as i can. + we all believe that putin is bluffing, unfortunately Biden (or more like his hipster party) is not R. Reagan /Cold war warriors

I am sure the Ukraine military would take you.

And I am sure there is one or two remaining Neo-Nazi units you would feel at home in.

Ukrainian soldiers are sceptical that Western sanctions will deter Muscovite troops

was Biden right with Putin´s (cartel ozero boss) invitation to a "summit in Europe"? RT: Putin WON’T meet Biden in near future, Kremlin says.
1) Biden blinks
2) Biden is right, de-escalation , resets, peace/climate talks, bla bla bla

"

Ozero (Russian: О́зеро, lit. lake) is a dacha housing cooperative associated with Vladimir Putin's inner circle.[2]

The dacha cooperative Ozero was founded on November 10, 1996[1] by Vladimir Smirnov (head), Vladimir Putin,[3][a] Vladimir Yakunin, Andrei Fursenko, Sergey Fursenko, Yury Kovalchuk, Viktor Myachin, and Nikolay Shamalov [ru].[5] The society united their dachas in Solovyovka, Priozersky District of Leningrad Oblast, on the eastern shorehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero#cite_note-7 of Lake Komsomolskoye[c] on the Karelian Isthmus, near Saint Petersburg, Russia.[6][7]
2f2766fb7d5da7e6231d9ac592175eb3.jpg

Vladimir Putin returned from his KGB posting in Dresden in early 1990, prior to the formal establishment of the Ozero cooperative, and acquired property on the banks of Lake Komsomolskoye. .... Others bought more land around this area and built a number of villas close to each other to form a gated community.[8] A bank account linked to this cooperative association was opened, allowing money to be deposited and used by all account holders in accordance with the Russian law on cooperatives.[9]

By 2012 members of the Ozero cooperative had assumed top positions in Russian government and business and became very successful financially"

How Putin and his ex-KGB pals took over Russia's economy ...
https://archive.fortune.com › news › powell_KGB.fortune

10 Sep 2008 — The group called itself ozero, meaning "the lake," and one of its frequent guests was a bright young lawyer named Dmitry Medvedev who worked ...
1618808156922.png

You are saying Trump would do the same thing Biden has done? Run away with his tail between his legs?

There is no reality that supports your contention.

Trump would never to anything against Putin. Full Stop.

It has everything to do with Trump and Biden. Obama gave Russia Ukraine's Crimea. Biden will give Russia more. He's already given Russia a future trillion dollars in oil and gas sales - shifting this from the USA and Americans to Russia and Russians.
Is this more Keystone pipeline nonsense? That is Canadian oil. It will still get to market. It just won't ruin Nebraska on the way.

First of all, I don't "feel" anything.

I "think" he would have called Putin's bluff, sent ships into the Black Sea and hit Russia with much more than the milquetoast sanctions Biden's handlers trotted out. I think Trump would have made it very clear to Putin that those 80,000 troops on the Ukraine border will not be tolerated.

Further, I think Trump would have forced NATO and the entire EU to step up.
LOL!!!! Good one! You have a rich fantasy life.

I keep telling everyone...look at what they do, not what they say.
What did Trump do? He delayed implementing sanctions against Russia as long as he could. He didn't do anything when Putin blockaded Ukraine. He took Putin's word against the findings of the American intelligence community. He tried to get the G-8 to readmit Putin. He held meetings with Putin with no Americans present.

Pompeo wasn't in the picture at the beginning of Trump's term. So...yes. I'm sure it was Trump.
Wrong, as usual. It was Congress. Trump resisted the sanctions as long as he could.

Wrong, as usual. It was Congress. Trump resisted the sanctions as long as he could.
Congress wasn't involved in the sanctions against Russia and China in respect to North Korea. Trump did that through the UN. And Russia even voted to approve those sanctions.

Congress wasn't involved in the sanctions against Russia and China in respect to North Korea. Trump did that through the UN. And Russia even voted to approve those sanctions.
Russia voted to sanction itself?

Russia voted to sanction itself?
The sanctions applied to the entire membership of the UN, and yes...Russia voted for them. So did China.

Gee, you mean they won’t support psychotic thugs in Latin America and Africa?

Good.

Ukrainian soldiers are sceptical that Western sanctions will deter Muscovite troops

Of course they are. They want American cannon fodder for their attempt to take back Crimea after all.

Back
Top Bottom