• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

was Biden right with Putin´s invitation to a "summit in Europe"? RT: Putin WON’T meet Biden in near future, Kremlin says.

was Biden right with Putin´s invitation to a "summit in Europe"?

• Biden blinks

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Biden is right, de-escalation , resets, peace/climate talks, bla bla bla

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Putin will do whatever he decides to do...even if that means rolling his troops across the entire country of Ukraine...because he knows Biden, NATO and the entire EU won't do a ****ing thing about it.

He never would have done this while Trump was President. Thanks Trump haters...you've ****ed over half the world and when China does the same in Taiwan, you'll have ****ed over the entire world.

OK then, what do you feel Trump would have done?

Terrible news for folks eager for an American Barbarossa.....the US isn’t interested in your ethnic feud.
only in your Kremlin dreams
Jens Stoltenberg

@jensstoltenberg

At today’s NATO-Ukraine Commission meeting, all #NATO Allies reiterated their support for #Ukraine’s territorial integrity & sovereignty. #Russia must end its military build-up in and around Ukraine, stop its provocations & de-escalate immediately:

NATO-Ukraine Commission addresses security situation in and around Ukraine
The NATO-Ukraine Commission met at NATO Headquarters in Brussels on Tuesday (13 April 2021) to address the security situation in and around Ukraine. Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba briefed...

nato.int

2:30 PM · Apr 13, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

OK then, what do you feel Trump would have done?
First of all, I don't "feel" anything.

I "think" he would have called Putin's bluff, sent ships into the Black Sea and hit Russia with much more than the milquetoast sanctions Biden's handlers trotted out. I think Trump would have made it very clear to Putin that those 80,000 troops on the Ukraine border will not be tolerated.

Further, I think Trump would have forced NATO and the entire EU to step up.

I "think" he would have called Putin's bluff, sent ships into the Black Sea and hit Russia with much more than the milquetoast sanctions Biden's handlers trotted out. I think Trump would have made it very clear to Putin that those 80,000 troops on the Ukraine border will not be tolerated.

"I "think" he would have called Putin's bluff, sent ships into the Black Sea and hit Russia with much more than the milquetoast sanctions" i have to admit, you know the Drill, Moscow respects only brutal power , Muscovites hate weakness , and I know where it all came from
" President Biden is considering appointing Matthew Rojansky, head of the Wilson Center's Kennan Institute, as Russia director on the National ...

The Kennan Institute wrote an open letter criticizing the think tank's "growing pro-Kremlin policies, lack of democratic procedures and unprofessional communication with Kennan Institute alumni in Ukraine."

• The letter accused Rojansky of firing the director of the Kennan Institute's Kyiv office for political reasons and appointing a replacement "known for his biased analysis of Ukraine's post-Euromaidan developments."
  • The alumni also condemned the Kennan Institute for hosting pro-Kremlin guests including Alfa Bank President Petr Aven, who was later named in a Treasury report on Russian oligarchs close to Putin.

"

When was Obama elected as the Ukraine president?
TV.ru lie, Putin occupied Crimea

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 was adopted on March 27, 2014 by the sixty-eighth session of the United Nations General Assembly in response to the Russian annexation of Crimea and entitled "Territorial integrity of Ukraine". The non-binding resolution, which was supported by 100 United Nations member states, affirmed the General Assembly's commitment to the territorial integrity of Ukraine within its internationally recognized borders and underscored the invalidity of the 2014 Crimean referendum. ....

The resolution was introduced by Canada, Costa Rica, Germany, Lithuania, Poland and Ukraine.[1] The adoption of the resolution was preceded by the unsuccessful attempts of the United Nations Security Council, which convened seven sessions to address the Crimean crisis, only to face a Russian veto[2] of draft resolution S/2014/189,[3] sponsored by 42 countries.

only in your Kremlin dreams
Jens Stoltenberg

@jensstoltenberg

At today’s NATO-Ukraine Commission meeting, all #NATO Allies reiterated their support for #Ukraine’s territorial integrity & sovereignty. #Russia must end its military build-up in and around Ukraine, stop its provocations & de-escalate immediately:

NATO-Ukraine Commission addresses security situation in and around Ukraine
The NATO-Ukraine Commission met at NATO Headquarters in Brussels on Tuesday (13 April 2021) to address the security situation in and around Ukraine. Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba briefed...

nato.int

2:30 PM · Apr 13, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Which means absolutely nothing. It’s fancy wording, but when push comes to shove NATO isn’t going to do anything to save Ukraine.

TV.ru lie, Putin occupied Crimea

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 was adopted on March 27, 2014 by the sixty-eighth session of the United Nations General Assembly in response to the Russian annexation of Crimea and entitled "Territorial integrity of Ukraine". The non-binding resolution, which was supported by 100 United Nations member states, affirmed the General Assembly's commitment to the territorial integrity of Ukraine within its internationally recognized borders and underscored the invalidity of the 2014 Crimean referendum. ....

The resolution was introduced by Canada, Costa Rica, Germany, Lithuania, Poland and Ukraine.[1] The adoption of the resolution was preceded by the unsuccessful attempts of the United Nations Security Council, which convened seven sessions to address the Crimean crisis, only to face a Russian veto[2] of draft resolution S/2014/189,[3] sponsored by 42 countries.

TV.li lies....

Someone thought Obama had the power to "give away" Crimea.

Which means absolutely nothing. It’s fancy wording, but when push comes to shove NATO isn’t going to do anything to save Ukraine.
only in your pro -moscow dreams,

Long Live Europe , down to Moscow horde
and its poodles , chetniks are with moscow´s thugs already , time to pay for srebrinica crimes)

only in your pro -moscow dreams,

Long Live Europe , down to Moscow horde
and its poodles , chetniks are with moscow´s thugs already , time to pay for srebrinica crimes)

Yawn. More meaningless hysterics from you. Down to Nazis and their collaborators, down to people who try and get Americans to fight their ethnic feuds for them.

It has everything to do with Biden, and since Biden is a poor excuse compared to Trump...who should be President right now...it has to do with Trump, as well.

The Trump haters who conspired and covered up the conspiracy to remove Trump ****ed up. Now we have weak, scared Biden up against Russia and China.

The world is screwed thanks to them.
tenor.gif

" Russian President Vladimir Putin took advantage of the Biden administration’s decision to abandon plans to send two destroyers to the Black Sea by closing off the Kerch Strait, connecting Crimea to Russia, to foreign warships until next fall. "

Putin will do whatever he decides to do...even if that means rolling his troops across the entire country of Ukraine...because he knows Biden, NATO and the entire EU won't do a ****ing thing about it.

This... from a guy who supported Trump's bold support for Putin against American institutions, along with Putin's foreign policy in Europe and the Middle East, while Putin was busy interfering with democracies all over Europe, and while encouraging Putin's return to international organizations of which he was ejected from under Obama's watch for his role over Ukraine.

Nobody believes your "outrage."

He never would have done this while Trump was President. Thanks Trump haters...you've ****ed over half the world and when China does the same in Taiwan, you'll have ****ed over the entire world.

:rolleyes:

Funny how devotion for Trump went hand in hand with supporting Putin. Now, you wish to be "outraged" that a Democrat is somehow allowing Putin to be Putin. I'm starting to think that you aren't American at all.

Last edited:

Really?
He would do all that in the 3 hours a day he spent out of bed or not playing golf at one of his own clubs that he made the government staff pay to stay at?

You claim Trump was a toughman but he never actually did anything tough.
He was Putin's bitch and you know it.

Really?
He would do all that in the 3 hours a day he spent out of bed or not playing golf at one of his own clubs that he made the government staff pay to stay at?

You claim Trump was a toughman but he never actually did anything tough.
He was Putin's bitch and you know it.
What I know is reality...not spin and nonsense.

The whiny baby is still crying fowl over the election results, and so are his minions.
cb6d98987107792822e882fa5ae46183.png

Trump spent his entire Presidency not saying anything bad about Putin, it was noticed by everyone.
Even when all the US allies made statements about something Russia had done on the orders of Putin Trump said nothing and in fact, he even contradicted your own intelligence agencies to defend him.

How is that being tough on Putin?

Trump spent his entire Presidency not saying anything bad about Putin, it was noticed by everyone.
Even when all the US allies made statements about something Russia had done on the orders of Putin Trump said nothing and in fact, he even contradicted your own intelligence agencies to defend him.

How is that being tough on Putin?
I keep telling everyone...look at what they do, not what they say.

And Trump did a lot that was bad for Putin. Hell, he started his term by taking oil revenue away from Putin. And then he slapped REAL sanctions on Russia AND China related to North Korea. That was just the beginning.

I keep telling everyone...look at what they do, not what they say.

And Trump did a lot that was bad for Putin. Hell, he started his term by taking oil revenue away from Putin. And then he slapped REAL sanctions on Russia AND China related to North Korea. That was just the beginning.
are you sure that it was Trump personaly , not the patriotic republican establishment ? Like Mike Pompeo ?

Back
Top Bottom