• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Was American justice on trial here too?

jetski

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Seems like this case needs to be explained ad nauseum now that the verdict is in.

Im pretty sure American justice is looking very questionable right now.

Seems like this case needs to be explained ad nauseum now that the verdict is in.

No sir, not at all... American Justice worked exactly the way it was supposed to in this case.

No, but many people think this way after a high-profile case doesn't go their way.

I think it's probably looking pretty questionable right now in the eyes of many black Americans due, in part, to the fact that their quasi-leadership is using race to elevate their stature in the black community.

It worked as it should, as so far all that I have seen say otherwise are immensely ignorant of how the system works.

People have a pretty self-centered view of justice to begin with. Perhaps one day Americans will learn to exercise some diplomacy and discretion in their day to day lives to avoid these types of spiraling out of control incidents, but I am not holding my breath. Having rights does not mean that people have to be confrontational with others all the time about them, and that goes for all folks no matter their race, gender, orientation, political persuasion, religion, nationality, shoe size, hair color.....

A Florida woman who fired warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville had said the state's "Stand Your Ground" law should apply to her because she was defending herself against her allegedly abusive husband when she fired warning shots inside her home in August 2010. She told police it was to escape a brutal beating by her husband, against whom she had already taken out a protective order.

This woman ...who is also in Florida is black ....yet the system somehow find a way to give her 20 years ....and nobody died!!

There were 3 points to this murder that if you removed any one ...Travon Martin would not have been murdered.

1) GZ had a gun
2) GZ knew he had a gun and knew TM didn't
3) TM was black

Travon Martin trial is one more solid piece of evidence of what I've been saying for years:
America has no more significant history than the legacy of slavery .....this event is thread that proves that!

It worked exactly as it should have. It was a trial based on the rule of law and evidence. A jury of his peer came up with a verdict based on the evidence presented by the prosecution which clearly to anyone who was paying attention, wasn't enough to convict. The jury didn't succumb to politics or emotion which it appears what the majority of the race merchants and others were hoping for.

Your alias and your views clearly do not match. Just more ignorance.

A Florida woman who fired warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville had said the state's "Stand Your Ground" law should apply to her because she was defending herself against her allegedly abusive husband when she fired warning shots inside her home in August 2010. She told police it was to escape a brutal beating by her husband, against whom she had already taken out a protective order.

This woman ...who is also in Florida is black ....yet the system somehow find a way to give her 20 years ....and nobody died!!

There were 3 points to this murder that if you removed any one ...Travon Martin would not have been murdered.

1) GZ had a gun
2) GZ knew he had a gun and knew TM didn't
3) TM was black

Travon Martin trial is one more solid piece of evidence of what I've been saying for years:
America has no more significant history than the legacy of slavery .....this event is thread that proves that!

Your alias and your views clearly do not match. Just more ignorance.

yeah yeah ...I know you hate Obama...yadda...yadda.
I'll say it again ....still today you define America with one word...and that word is SLAVERY!!
This country have not moved beyond that.

yeah yeah ...I know you hate Obama...yadda...yadda.
I'll say it again ....still today you define America with one word...and that word is SLAVERY!!
This country have not moved beyond that.

Ah, more false opinions and nonsense. You are such a great asset to the forum.

Just got a phone call from a friend:

The turd-like newspaper New York Times, the quotidian Bible of the Black Racist Enabling DEM Gay/Lib scum had this on their Front Page:

A crowd of the Teen age Thug Trayvon Martin Female Sympathizers cuddling their infants in their arms purportedly showing the extent the emotional anguish these idiots are going thru with bemoaning the just verdict of Z's NOT GUILTY verdict !!!

I puked when I heard that........and, I am still puking.

I wonder how many times, if ever, these same idiots turned out in the streets cuddling their babes in their ams to bemoan the MONTHLY THOUSANDS of the TEEN AGE Black/Black, and Black/Non Black crimes across the Nation ?!?!?

Just got a phone call from a friend:

The turd-like newspaper New York Times, the quotidian Bible of the Black Racist Enabling DEM Gay/Lib scum had this on their Front Page:

A crowd of the Teen age Thug Trayvon Martin Female Sympathizers cuddling their infants in their arms purportedly showing the extent the emotional anguish these idiots are going thru with bemoaning the just verdict of Z's NOT GUILTY verdict !!!

I puked when I heard that........and, I am still puking.

I wonder how many times, if ever, these same idiots turned out in the streets cuddling their babes in their ams to bemoan the MONTHLY THOUSANDS of the TEEN AGE Black/Black, and Black/Non Black crimes across the Nation ?!?!?

i hope you are not saying they are scum because they are gay...

Back
Top Bottom