• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Warren to campaign with Clinton in Ohio on Monday

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Warren to campaign with Clinton in Ohio on Monday | Reuters

“U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts will campaign with presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in Ohio on Monday, Clinton’s campaign said.

“Clinton and Warren will discuss their shared commitment to building an America that is stronger together and an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top,” according to a campaign statement on Wednesday.

Warren, who recently endorsed Clinton, is an influential progressive within the Democratic Party and a potential vice presidential pick for Clinton……

Now there’s a show worth buying front row tickets for…. But I guess I’ll have to settle for the TV…

Warren is a jaw-dropping fast talking hell-on-wheels going 70 MPH

Let's see how Clinton and Warren can work together

Warren to campaign with Clinton in Ohio on Monday | Reuters

“U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts will campaign with presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in Ohio on Monday, Clinton’s campaign said.

“Clinton and Warren will discuss their shared commitment to building an America that is stronger together and an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top,” according to a campaign statement on Wednesday.

Warren, who recently endorsed Clinton, is an influential progressive within the Democratic Party and a potential vice presidential pick for Clinton……

Now there’s a show worth buying front row tickets for…. But I guess I’ll have to settle for the TV…

Warren is a jaw-dropping fast talking hell-on-wheels going 70 MPH

Let's see how Clinton and Warren can work together

Warren is an opportunist that will stretch the truth as far as she can to suit her needs. And lie when she needs to.(native American) And like most progressive hypocrites is very wealthy.

Crooked Hillary/Fake Indian 2016!

History not your forte, huh?

Terms change through history, I've never heard the phrase "citizen statesman" before.

If you mean that we need more statesmen, those skilled in politics, rather than just politicians, those professionally engaged in politics, then sure. I'm well aware of the difference and the need for the former.

If that's not what you meant, then please explain the phrase.

I am open to learning new things.

Warren is an opportunist that will stretch the truth as far as she can to suit her needs. And lie when she needs to.(native American) And like most progressive hypocrites is very wealthy.

Can you prove any of the assertions you claim?

And for that matter............what does it matter?

Can you prove any of the assertions you claim?

And for that matter............what does it matter?

Why do you ask then?

Back
Top Bottom