• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Warnock v Walker election night map

I think Georgia is one of those states that does not allow candidate selection reporting before all precincts close because hours earlier CNN reported one million votes were cast, but did not say who was leading ATM.

All four weeks I expected Raphael Warnock to win this one. Nobody ever reported he was tied or trailing in either opinion polls or (AFAIK) cast ballots.

Last edited:
Argh! Forget about this sub-forum!

This map is a bit bigger and easier to get around.

I felt like John King was just repeating himself all night. He never talked about the county Savannah, where Raphael Warnock grew up, is in after 8:00. Did I miss something during the first half after polls closed? My idea was it makes no sense to start watching TV right after all the polls close. That is why you did not see me here for about 3.5 hours.

I felt like John King was just repeating himself all night. He never talked about the county Savannah, where Raphael Warnock grew up, is in after 8:00. Did I miss something during the first half after polls closed? My idea was it makes no sense to start watching TV right after all the polls close. That is why you did not see me here for about 3.5 hours.
I watched the guy who tracks the election map on Fox tonight. He also sucked. Often incoherent. No one does it better than Steve Kornacki on MSNBC.

I watched the guy who tracks the election map on Fox tonight. He also sucked. Often incoherent. No one does it better than Steve Kornacki on MSNBC.

Steve Koracki has a bad habit of standing in front of the map while showing viewers the numbers. I love how John King does his job and his knowledge about every county in America is amazing. He was just too repetitive last night.

Back
Top Bottom