• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Warning Signs Flash For Linsey Graham in South Carolina

PuWwaIa.gif
Here, since you are confused this should help your brain process my comment a little easier.

Did you go through the mass.gov site. Survey says...."NOPE!"

I don't have to because I know 7 people who work in MA elections. I actually worked on an election there myself 4 years ago. They confirm that someone is a citizen. Why do you lie so much?

You are actually making the argument on a political debate site that its the republicans who are violently rioitng?

Did you even watch the video you posted? most of the rioters are white.

I freaked out over cash for clunkers destroying the low end car market for those that need it most.
I freaked out over handing a blank check to hospitals to write the ACA.
I freaked out over easing sanctions on Iran for them not to enrich uranium while they just kept moving forward on a nuclear weapon.
I freaked out over grabbing a pen and paper instead of passing changes to legislation.
I freaked out over trafficking weapons at the Southern border to get a conversation going on tightening restrictions on the 2nd amendment.
I freaked out over allowing the Arab spring to pass by and putting the Muslim brotherhood in power in Egypt while allowing Syria to turn into hell on earth.
I freaked out over spending trillions for "shovel ready" jobs that weren't ready at all.
I freaked out over bailing out bankers and hedge funds instead of mortgages on main street.
I freaked out over DACA changing reform with an EO that can't be changed back with an EO.
I freaked out over allowing Ferguson to turn into a progressive handbook for destroying law and order with government acquiescence.
I freaked out over Obama allowing the Crimea to be annexed, yet somehow Trump is weak on Russia.
I freaked out over how badly Obama handled ISIS.
I freaked out when it cost $2B to build a damned healthcare website.
I freaked out over Bush being called a war criminal while Obama was conducting drone assassinations.

But you want to limit it to mustard and a tan suit----give me a ****in break.

Maybe a therapist can help.

I freaked out over cash for clunkers destroying the low end car market for those that need it most.
I freaked out over handing a blank check to hospitals to write the ACA.
I freaked out over easing sanctions on Iran for them not to enrich uranium while they just kept moving forward on a nuclear weapon.
I freaked out over grabbing a pen and paper instead of passing changes to legislation.
I freaked out over trafficking weapons at the Southern border to get a conversation going on tightening restrictions on the 2nd amendment.
I freaked out over allowing the Arab spring to pass by and putting the Muslim brotherhood in power in Egypt while allowing Syria to turn into hell on earth.
I freaked out over spending trillions for "shovel ready" jobs that weren't ready at all.
I freaked out over bailing out bankers and hedge funds instead of mortgages on main street.
I freaked out over DACA changing reform with an EO that can't be changed back with an EO.
I freaked out over allowing Ferguson to turn into a progressive handbook for destroying law and order with government acquiescence.
I freaked out over Obama allowing the Crimea to be annexed, yet somehow Trump is weak on Russia.
I freaked out over how badly Obama handled ISIS.
I freaked out when it cost $2B to build a damned healthcare website.
I freaked out over Bush being called a war criminal while Obama was conducting drone assassinations.

But you want to limit it to mustard and a tan suit----give me a ****in break.
You need to see a shrink if that has you freaking out.

Did you even watch the video you posted? most of the rioters are white.
Im sorry I dont watch videos and tally skin color. That would make me a racist. So there were lots of white people you tallied. ummm ok....and?

^He has no idea he just made a racist comment. It's priceless lefty right here.
Well I am a conservative and most people think conservatives are racist by default so I don't blame you for thinking that.

Im sorry I dont watch videos and tally skin color. That would make me a racist. So there were lots of white people you tallied. ummm ok....and?
Wait if you they were majority black you would say democrat, would you not?

People pretending they don't pay attention to skin color usually do the exact opposite. Just saying.

Hint: Honesty is always the best policy.

People pretending they don't pay attention to skin color usually do the exact opposite. Just saying.

Hint: Honesty is always the best policy.
Sorry but no they dont. Racists look at skin color. Non racists judge people by the content of their character not the color of their skin. In this case I never mentioned skin color. I clearly said democrats. The leftist then said they were mostly white people. Out of the comments the racist comments were made by your fellow leftists. Eat it.

You freaked out over Cash for Clunkers? And it's still on your list of grievances ten years later?

Good lord.
It did nothing but hurt consumers. It didn't actually help the car market long term. Cars were being destroyed instead of auctioned or sold. Used car dealerships made out like bandits erasing their low end at a profit. It hurt low income people the worst. It was bad policy. People keep latching on freaking out, I simply used the terminology of the person exaggerating. Maybe you should examine all the issues instead of looking for a cheap shot.

What part did I get wrong? You wrote how you were completely freakout by anything Obama. You then voted for Donald J Trump, the objectively worst human being to hold that office maybe ever.

If you can spot the lie in anything I said you’re just making it up.

Nope I used the terminology of the other poster, instead of seeing the bad policy you folks keep focusing on freaking out.

It did nothing but hurt consumers. It didn't actually help the car market long term. Cars were being destroyed instead of auctioned or sold. Used car dealerships made out like bandits erasing their low end at a profit. It hurt low income people the worst. It was bad policy. People keep latching on freaking out, I simply used the terminology of the person exaggerating. Maybe you should examine all the issues instead of looking for a cheap shot.
You forget why it was done and how well it worked to get polluting, unsafe and inefficient vehicles off the road and stimulate the new car market at a time when all car manufacturers were hurting.

You forget why it was done and how well it worked to get polluting, unsafe and inefficient vehicles off the road and stimulate the new car market at a time when all car manufacturers were hurting.
After it ended the car market went flat again. It literally did nothing long term.

TDS has become a response because everything he does has been turned bad. Look at the Ginsberg situation, no matter what he does or says he is being slammed for it when his actions have been respectful and decent.

Oh and no one on these boards just uses the term ''TDS'' to dismiss any criticism of him?

Who defines what is valid criticism and what is ''TDS''?

After it ended the car market went flat again. It literally did nothing long term.
Meaning it worked the way it was intended. As a boost to automakers when they needed it most. It literally was not supposed to become permanent.

Meaning it worked the way it was intended. As a boost to automakers when they needed it most. It literally was not supposed to become permanent.

Short term gains were erased by long term damage to the market. It literally would have been better to do nothing. Especially for consumers.

Back
Top Bottom