• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Warning Signs Flash For Linsey Graham in South Carolina

Alpha, I will keep asking you the questions until you answer them with undeniable proof, which is completely unbiased, objective, and based on facts. If you are educated about Donald Trump you know everything you said about mail-in voting is a blatant lie.

Again: Why is mail-in voting unfair to voters who are unable to vote in person or have a high risk of getting COVID-19 if they do not stay home?

Ohhhhhj PUHLEASE! If you guys can protest you can get your asses to a voting booth. If you can get to a grocery store you can use the same method to vote. Covid my ass.
If every Democrat was out there protesting, you guys would pee your pants. Not even close to a fraction of Democrats are out there protesting.

Alpha, I will keep asking you the questions until you answer them with undeniable proof, which is completely unbiased, objective, and based on facts. If you are educated about Donald Trump you know everything you said about mail-in voting is a blatant lie.

Again: Why is mail-in voting unfair to voters who are unable to vote in person or have a high risk of getting COVID-19 if they do not stay home?
their problem with mail in voting is they know more people will vote. More people voting is almost always bad news for the Republicans.

Ohhhhhj PUHLEASE! If you guys can protest you can get your asses to a voting booth. If you can get to a grocery store you can use the same method to vote. Covid my ass.
by the same token, if one is able to vote absentee ballot, why not mail-in

Wow!

Anyone who doubts that the United States is a-changing should remember that South Carolina is where the Civil War started.

Now in 2020 so many liberal Northerners have moved down there that there is a real possibility of a Democrat ousting a Republican Senator.

Wow!
I know a bunch. A banker, deli worker, some cops. No wingnuts in the bunch. I heard from one they really hate Graham. Hilton Head, Charleston, Myrtle Beach. Nice place to visit, which I have, but no desire to live there. Too hot and humid and I'm no fan of hurricanes.

their problem with mail in voting is they know more people will vote. More people voting is almost always bad news for the Republicans.
If that naked ballot bullshit in PA causes 100,000 ballots to be invalid it could get really nasty. Its ridiculous a perfectly filled out ballot won't count because its not in an envelope in the envelope. Of course the PA state repukes love it. Voter suppression is all they have left.

Their problem with mail in-voting is they know more people will vote. More people voting is almost always bad news for the Republicans.

That is not an excuse for insisting mail-in ballots are unfair to people who are unable to vote on November 3.

Democrats are feeling increasingly optimistic about their chances of unseating Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) in South Carolina, bolstered by a recent slate of favorable polling and a massive cash windfall building behind Democrat Jaime Harrison’s Senate campaign.

A Quinnipiac University poll of the state released this week — the second in a little more than a month — showed Graham and Harrison running neck and neck at 48 percent each.

In the two days since then, Harrison has pulled in a staggering $2 million, adding to an already massive $10.6 million haul in August alone. And in a sign that national Democrats are eyeing the race with greater enthusiasm, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee announced a new seven-figure cash injection in the state.

“There’s a lot of momentum on the ground here and it’s so great and it’s so encouraging,” Harrison said in an interview on Friday. “When I first got into this race and people told me that I couldn’t do this, my whole statement to them is ‘Watch me,’ and that’s exactly what we’re doing.”

The combined weight of the recent polling and Harrison’s staggering fundraising totals has fueled optimism among Democrats, who see in South Carolina a chance to widen their path to a Senate majority in November.

“It says to me that the battlefield is expanded, and it also says that no one can afford to ignore this race,” Antjuan Seawright, a South Carolina-based Democratic strategist, said.

“When Jaime entered this race, I think there was a serious case of infrastructure building and building a case, and now I think all of that is finalized, and we’re finally at the place where we have something,” he added.

Well, well, well....Lindsey thought once again in his red state that he would easily win...apparently some of us are fed up. He needs his arrogant tail knocked down a few notches...no one hired him to be a Trump shill.

Poor Lindsey....he was literally begging for money on FoxNews the other night.

Help meeeeeeeee.....

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/lindsey...ions-on-fox-news-im-being-killed-financially/

Gosh, Lindsey, we'd like to give you some money....but if we did then you wouldn't have any incentive to work. LOL

I know a bunch. A banker, deli worker, some cops. No wingnuts in the bunch. I heard from one they really hate Graham. Hilton Head, Charleston, Myrtle Beach. Nice place to visit, which I have, but no desire to live there. Too hot and humid and I'm no fan of hurricanes.
Northern liberals? hahaha I am a born and bred Southern girl....from Texas...not from the North. I sure as hell ain't voting Graham.

Not everybody goes to stores. Some people do curbside pickup or get groceries delivered to their home. Mail in voting would be for those people that don't want to take risks.

Not everybody goes to stores. Some people do curbside pickup or get groceries delivered to their home. Mail in voting would be for those people that don't want to take risks.
We already have that system. We are talking about mailing millions of unsolicited ballots.

by the same token, if one is able to vote absentee ballot, why not mail-in
Because one is not solicited. The other is solicited and verified. Secondly...if this has to go through congress. Trump wins. So if you guys actually believe you have the votes mail ins are going to be your downfall either way. It took weeks to figure out one county in Fla...we wont be counting votes for years..a president will he selected by one way or another. I suggest voting at the polling place if you dont want Trump to win...but the left is always their own worst enemy so have at it.

Democrats are now considered home grown terrorists because they are? Do you teach a logic course? LOL!
What do you call people who attack america using violence in our streets. Those arent republicans out there terrorizing people while they eat or burning down businsesses or attacking police or shooting black people those are all filthy democrats. Would you like video footage of democrats terrorizing people nightly?

If every Democrat was out there protesting, you guys would pee your pants. Not even close to a fraction of Democrats are out there protesting.
You mean rioting. Protesters dont terrorize people. Secondly...we would not pee our pants. Picture 1 million Rittenhouses who decide they have had enough. Molon Labe.

We already have that system. We are talking about mailing millions of unsolicited ballots.

We already have that system too. The only thing to complain about obviously is Donald Trump trying to prevent people from voting by mail.

Because one is not solicited. The other is solicited and verified. Secondly...if this has to go through congress. Trump wins. So if you guys actually believe you have the votes mail ins are going to be your downfall either way. It took weeks to figure out one county in Fla...we wont be counting votes for years..a president will he selected by one way or another. I suggest voting at the polling place if you dont want Trump to win...but the left is always their own worst enemy so have at it.

The one county in Florida (Palm Beach) was not screwed up by mailed ballots. It had exactly the same ballots as the other 66. Everyone who paid attention knows none of the questioned ballots came from mailboxes.

The one county in Florida (Palm Beach) was not screwed up by mailed ballots. It had exactly the same ballots as the other 66. Everyone who paid attention knows none of the questioned ballots came from mailboxes.
hahaha yes it was much less...it was hanging chads. This is hanging chads on a nationwide scale. You guys must know the votes cant be counted right?

We already have that system too. The only thing to complain about obviously is Donald Trump trying to prevent people from voting by mail.
Please.
Dems lose either way. Trying to take it by mail in fraud just makes America hate them even more.

We are talking about an unprecedented situation where people need to know mail in voting is an option. None of this would be an issue if trump kept the virus from coming here. Just like businesses keep sending emails on how they are contact free, the govt is sending notifications on how the right to vote is also contact free.

We are talking about an unprecedented situation where people need to know mail in voting is an option. None of this would be an issue if trump kept the virus from coming here. Just like businesses keep sending emails on how they are contact free, the govt is sending notifications on how the right to vote is also contact free.
Please...dems are using the virus as an excuse to try one last desperate attempt to steal it through fraud. What disgusting filth these people are.

Democrats are now considered home grown terrorists because they are? Do you teach a logic course? LOL!
Sometimes it's literally painful, innit?

Sometimes it's literally painful, innit?
I'm not going to even bother to respond anymore, just ridiculous. Apparently when some conservative behave poorly it doesn't represent all cons. Who knew?

Back
Top Bottom