• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Warning Signs Flash For Linsey Graham in South Carolina

Have you countered any of their criticism of Graham? No, you just bleated out the same slogan I hear from most of the MAGA people I see here. Critical thinking is not just mindlessly repeating slogans.

MAGA people seem to love to claim to love individualism, but all they just repeat the same slogans and act like Sean Hannity clones and use nonsense like ''TDS or GDS'' to not actually address any arguments being made.
What's "GDS?"

So were the conservatives who did freak out about that stuff suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome?

That ''Derangement Syndrome'' whole argument is lazy nonsense who for people who bleat it out like sheep because Sean Hannity told to, it's not an argument made by a critical thinker. Any criticism of Republican is just Derangement Syndrome eh? No critical thinking allowed eh?
There really is a TDS, though. Those afflicted make up the Cult of Donnie the Dirtbag:

Graham Derangement Syndrome, its Exxon's way of saying anyone who criticizes any of his golden ruling class true conservative (tm) chosen ones is insane. It's why I give up on replying to him.
So, like TDS which only exists among Dirtbag's cult (so perfectly described by Bill Maher), GDS exists only in the world where lying, flaming scumbag hypocrites like Little Lord Lindsey (and the even more perfidious Moscow Mitch) are worshipped as heroes.

Graham Derangement Syndrome, its Exxon's way of saying anyone who criticizes any of his golden ruling class true conservative (tm) chosen ones is insane. Its why I give up on replying to him.
I wonder if he thinks that Bob Inglis is a leftist? Inglis said that Trump was making a mockery of Republican principles.

digitusmedius said:
Why would I ask anything of someone who's a nobody--a fly speck?
Strange. No one asked you to ask anything of yourself.

I wonder if he thinks that Bob Inglis is a leftist? Inglis said that Trump was making a mockery of Republican principles.
No one in the history of the GOP has hurt the party more than Trump, not even Nixon.

Yes_Minister said:
Graham Derangement Syndrome, its Exxon's way of saying anyone who criticizes any of his golden ruling class true conservative (tm) chosen ones is insane. Its why I give up on replying to him.
Wrong as usual.

Money rules once again.

It's really sad that only those with wealth have a chance to become leaders in this country.

I hope you are right. I know I will be voting for him on election day.

Me too,. but I am not holding my breath. The possibility anyone could even catch up with Lindsey Graham was unthinkable 6 months ago.

Why is your location Colorado if you can vote in South Carolina?

I believe Jamie is going to win.

Honestly it all depends on how successful republicans are at keeping their black population from voting being that they make up 27% of the total population there.

Says the democrats who are now considered home grown terrorists because they are.
Says the Cult of Dirtbag that worships a "man" who has mused out loud about being "president for life."

Fox News cared about it back when Obama was President, do they not count?
They made fun of people who had a problem with it - don't know if that counts as "cared about it".

We'll see on Nov. 3rd.
NO we wont. Your ilk plan on using lawyers to tie up this election, create a constitutional crisis and try to win the election on mail in ballot fraud. This election is going to make the hanging chads look like a smooth process. Its all good. Democrat and ISIS will be sysnonyms in America after this is all over and done with.

That is not true:

Also Peter King freaked out about it, was he suffering from ODS?
Sorry, your own link proves you wrong.

Back
Top Bottom