• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Warning Sign For All the President’s Men and Him

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeffrey-toobin-mueller-memo_us_5c07798be4b0a6e4ebd9b0df

Mueller was one of the most respected men in public life until his appointment as Special Prosecutor whereupon Trumpians promptly discovered he’d been misjudged. The time is here or almost here for the reckoning.

And Comey was one of the other most respected men in public life until the 2016 Presidential campaign where liberals were for him, then against him, then for him....just depended on what he had to say.

And Comey was one of the other most respected men in public life until the 2016 Presidential campaign where liberals were for him, then against him, then for him....just depended on what he had to say.
Pretty big difference between the two, as I'm sure you're aware.

While I have always (and still do) believe Comey's actions were reasonable, the problem most Democrats have/had was the unusual way Comey handled the Clinton investigation, especially in contrast to the 100% secret way the FBI was dealing with the Trump counterintel investigation.

Again, to be clear, I have no problem with the way Comey handled it, but there's a serious difference between being upset with unusual actions potentially altering the effects of an election and being upset because the investigator tasked with investigating crimes happens to be finding crimes.

He blew any chance of being viewed as impartial as soon as he assembled a team of highly partisan investigators and it only gets worse from there.

Its been clear from the start that his mission isnt about the russians tampering with the election. Its to get Trump.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Here is a little more perspective on Mueller's "qualifications" and history.

He has been a yes man for the deep state players for quite some time. https://digwithin.net/2018/04/08/muellers-history/

Conspiracy theory....LOL....Kevin Ryan....LOL... Although there are many conspiracy theory lovers around they are still on the fringes. I'll give you that one has been elected President for at least one term, maybe less.

Do you have a source that is, well a bit more respectable ??? ....
Should be very easy considering most other sources are more respected/trustworthy.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeffrey-toobin-mueller-memo_us_5c07798be4b0a6e4ebd9b0df

Mueller was one of the most respected men in public life until his appointment as Special Prosecutor whereupon Trumpians promptly discovered he’d been misjudged. The time is here or almost here for the reckoning.

Uh--huh. Other than his BLOCKING THE 9/11 INVESTIGATION, COSTING us $MILLIONS for PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT in the ANTHRAX CASE, etc.

He was TRUSTED BY THE SWAMP, to be a SWAMP DWELLER....

Some perspective. Digwithin is a conspiracy theorist’s goody-box.

Do historical facts and the truth make you uncomfortable? Likely you didn't read those historical facts.

Kevin Ryan was fired for speaking too much truth, for speaking truth to power. That make him a role model in my book.

Conspiracy theory....LOL....Kevin Ryan....LOL... Although there are many conspiracy theory lovers around they are still on the fringes. I'll give you that one has been elected President for at least one term, maybe less.

No, conspiracy theory lovers abound. Indeed, it's likely you are one yourself. You buy into any and all conspiracy theories advanced by the government and mainstream media.

The same goes for conservatives. They loved him then hated him.

Do historical facts and the truth make you uncomfortable? Likely you didn't read those historical facts.

Kevin Ryan was fired for speaking too much truth, for speaking truth to power. That make him a role model in my book.

I read history all the time. My post said nothing about Kevin Ryan. It was about conspiracy theorists, in this case the quoted site that has Giuliani a villain of 9/11. I wonder if you read history.

I read history all the time. My post said nothing about Kevin Ryan. It was about conspiracy theorists, in this case the quoted site that has Giuliani a villain of 9/11. I wonder if you read history.

Maybe you didn't realize it Jack, but Dig Within, which you criticized in an earlier post, is Kevin Ryan's blog.

We're all conspiracy theorists Jack. All that separates us is which conspiracy we fancy. Some like the government theories, others reject them for lack of evidence.

He blew any chance of being viewed as impartial as soon as he assembled a team of highly partisan investigators and it only gets worse from there.

Its been clear from the start that his mission isnt about the russians tampering with the election. Its to get Trump.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Highly partisan investigators?

Please link that, with a credible link. And define what it means.

Maybe you didn't realize it Jack, but Dig Within, which you criticized in an earlier post, is Kevin Ryan's blog.

We're all conspiracy theorists Jack. All that separates us is which conspiracy we fancy. Some like the government theories, others reject them for lack of evidence.

Lol you linked a blog bwhahahaa!

He has my sympathies.

The notion that we are all CT’s must be one of your, and maybe his, mental jerkoffs.

He has my sympathies.

The notion that we are all CT’s must be one of your, and maybe his, mental jerkoffs.

No, it's just a literal interpretation of the words forming the term CT.

Consider President Bush's comments in that regard at the UN in late 2001 with his hallmark dyslexia: "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September 11; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty." Attaboy George! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom