• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WARNING: NSFW First Transgender in ESPN BODY edition, is this nudity over the line in

Transgender in ESPN BODY edition, is this nudity over the line in your OPINION?

• Total voters
Re: First Transgender in ESPN BODY edition, is this nudity over the line in your OPIN

I was not aware it was civil to promote a surgery that leaves people in the dark on the truth and mutilates the patient. I will be sure to note that next to your other **** comments. Hey though, lets all promote castration because apparently it's 1200 again.

:laughat:
once again your anger along with your subjective and or factually false, unsupportable opinion is 100% meanignedless :shrug: :D

Re: First Transgender in ESPN BODY edition, is this nudity over the line in your OPIN

Exactly, if people can't participate in civil society that's their issue and they are probably in the wrong country. :shrug:

And honestly, this is one of the problem I have with people that complain about stupid stuff like this. It's the same problem I have with people like Anita Sarkeesian.

If these people don't like the current content that's being created, the THEY need to start creating their own content.

They need to make the change they want to see.

Last edited:

You can go around the internet if you like and find many accounts of people that are not pleased with the social/political agendas in media. You will find many of them will tell you outright that they stopped involving themselves with it because of it. It's not rare. Hell, there is some pretty well known boycotts of some movies because of it.

You're not going to change minds with pushing your political agendas on people, but just annoy the **** out of them. Do liberals actually think this crap pulls the country together? Hint: It does the opposite.

You are obviously into burka flicks. That's cool. I don't care, but don't shuck and jive us.

They're using you just as badly. No one is after your approval, we know that's impossible. They're doing it for attention only and you're happy to oblige. It gets circulation on social media and it sells magazines, go figure. It's just like SI's "the gay athlete" cover. There has *long* been lgbt athletes. They're so far behind that reality they have to jump from total silence to borderline nudies

I see, so I shouldn't voice my disapproval because that gives them power. Yeah, I've never been good at that, but I see your point.

I don't see many people that aren't liberal promoting it. :shrug:

your opinion of what you see has little to no weight here based on history, facts and reality so again, its factually not a liberal issue.
also promoting what?

You are obviously into burka flicks. That's cool. I don't care, but don't shuck and jive us.

Yeah, I'm totally into oppression, my man. :lol:

My problem is something the "body" edition isn't even designed to address, but since it will exceed all coverage of trans athletes by ESPN for the whole year, i'm gonna make this point anyway...

I think nothing in those pics indicates to me that ESPN or its subsidiary grasps LGBT issues. Seriously, only some nudies, that encapsulates the transgender athlete? After their microscope into Michael Sam's shower habits during his brief nfl stint, i'm extremely skeptical this isn't anything but shock value attention grab

your opinion of what you see has little to no weight here based on history, facts and reality so again, its factually not a liberal issue.
also promoting what?

See the dumb question you just asked? See where I answer that earlier in the thread? Also, if you think I'm wrong show me where I can find all these non-liberals promoting it.

I remember this picture of Roy Neal McNally from Prairie Squat, Alberta in the Beirut Olympics years ago. No one complained.

View attachment 67205626

The pics are PG anyway by today's standards. The real uproar will come from trans haters who cannot stand that these athletes look the same...nay, are in much shape and look way more manly/sexy than they

And honestly, this is the kind of problem I have with people that complainabout stuff like this.

If these people don't like the current content that's being created, the THEY need to start creating their own content.

Funny. You probably should be aware that I run a gaming studio. I actually have done what you suggested. :lol:

The pics are PG anyway by today's standards. The real uproar will come from trans haters who cannot stand that these athletes look the same...nay, are in much shape and look way more manly/sexy than they

You mean because they're on testosterone at levels that are at the top of the range. Btw, taking hormones is cheating in sports. Just sayin'.

Funny. You probably should be aware that I run a gaming studio. I actually have done what you suggested. :lol:

Then that's great for you, Henrin. More power to you.

And honestly, this is the kind of problem I have with people like Anita Sarkeesian, who loves to sit there and complain how women are portrayed in video games. The same thing applies to this situation.

Don't think Im familiar with her but Im sure I understand your point anyway. Reality is grey and everything is circumstantial. A movie, song, video game etc COULD have somethign in it that could be judged as racist, misogynist etc etc without actually BEING that or PROMOTING that.

Not sure why some people have a disconnect on that reality, its odd.

the example I always gave is if one of my friends happened to get jumped and mugged in an alley by 3 black guys. After its over and while he laid there, bleeding, eye swelled shut, struggling to breath, moneyless, wrist broken and his pride meter on zero and he yells out **** you, you stupid n-words has they run away that act does not make me judge him as A racists.

Did he make a racist remark? of course
does that make him in fact a racist . . no, of course not

some people have trouble with this reality, probably like who ever Anita Sarkeesian is

I have to say the amount of funny in this post will probably go missed by many but it is hilarious LMAO
Kudos Risky!

Yeah, I'm totally into oppression, my man. :lol:

Yeah, your tolerant attitude is a lesson for us all.

Five bucks says you surf for burka twerk videos.

Don't think Im familiar with her but Im sure I understand your point anyway. Reality is grey and everything is circumstantial. A movie, song, video game etc COULD have somethign in it that could be judged as racist, misogynist etc etc without actually BEING that or PROMOTING that.

Not sure why some people have a disconnect on that reality, its odd.

the example I always gave is if one of my friends happened to get jumped and mugged in an alley by 3 black guys. After its over and while he laid there, bleeding, eye swelled shut, struggling to breath, moneyless, wrist broken and his pride meter on zero and he yells out **** you, you stupid n-words has they run away that act does not make me judge him as A racists.

Did he make a racist remark? of course
does that make him in fact a racist . . no, of course not

some people have trouble with this reality, probably like who ever Anita Sarkeesian is

Anita Sarkeesian complains about how women are portrayed in video games.

But like I said, if she doesn't like the current video games that are being produced, then she needs to be like Henrin and go and create her own content, so she can portray women how she wants to.

Yeah, your tolerant attitude is a lesson for us all.

Five bucks says you surf for burka twerk videos.

I have, but trust me, they aren't as rare as Muslim women singing. Apparently that is haram, what a shame.

See the dumb question you just asked? See where I answer that earlier in the thread? Also, if you think I'm wrong show me where I can find all these non-liberals promoting it.

SO you can't answer, got it, thats what I thought LMAO
youll have to tell me what it is first

but ON TOPIC treating transgenders as equals and not discriminating against them is not a liberal only trait. That is a fact. You claimed otherwise youll have to support it.

You can go around the internet if you like and find many accounts of people that are not pleased with the social/political agendas in media. You will find many of them will tell you outright that they stopped involving themselves with it because of it. It's not rare. Hell, there is some pretty well known boycotts of some movies because of it.

You're not going to change minds with pushing your political agendas on people, but just annoy the **** out of them. Do liberals actually think this crap pulls the country together? Hint: It does the opposite.

Not going to change minds, you've been saying the same since 1990 and all we've seen is marriage rights in all 50 states and continually climbing support

No one who cares about civil rights is interested in uniting with bigots. Ya'll can join or **** off. The billions worth of convention boycotts, federal lawsuits, and company pullouts in north carolina and indiana demonstrates who has the real influence now and it's not those living in 1950

PS: Troglodytes make a statement thru "boycotting" populist garbage like hollywood. Again, no one who matters will care about this

Not going to change minds, you've been saying the same since 1990 and all we've seen is marriage rights in all 50 states and continually climbing support

No one who cares about civil rights is interested in uniting with bigots. Ya'll can join or **** off. The billions worth of convention boycotts, federal lawsuits, and company pullouts in north carolina and indiana demonstrates who has the real influence now and it's not those living in 1950

PS: Troglodytes make a statement thru "boycotting" populist garbage like hollywood. Again, no one who matters will care about this

I didn't say you won't change minds, but that you won't change minds using these methods. There is a difference.

You mean because they're on testosterone at levels that are at the top of the range. Btw, taking hormones is cheating in sports. Just sayin'.

If you think hormones alone can make someone look like that, you're crazier than i thought

Anita Sarkeesian complains about how women are portrayed in video games.

But like I said, if she doesn't like the current video games that are being produced, then she needs to be like Henrin and go and create her own content, so she can portray women how she wants to.

agreed!

I didn't say you won't change minds, but that you won't change minds using these methods. There is a difference.

I couldn't care less and i've been saying that since 2012 at least

If you think hormones alone can make someone look like that, you're crazier than i thought

You do realize the artificial hormones don't have the same kind of natural flow, right? They're workouts will be more effective when compared to a man with levels near the top.

Back
Top Bottom