• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WARNING: NSFW First Transgender in ESPN BODY edition, is this nudity over the line in

Transgender in ESPN BODY edition, is this nudity over the line in your OPINION?

• Total voters
Re: First Transgender in ESPN BODY edition, is this nudity over the line in your OPIN

Already went over that. Maybe you should start paying attention.

No you factually did not, let us know when you can answer the question, thanks

Re: First Transgender in ESPN BODY edition, is this nudity over the line in your OPIN

Unplug. I do every once in a while. It's actually quite refreshing to do so sometimes. One of the reasons that I've been a member of DP for 10 years and have less than 5K posts. I learned quite a while back to choose my battles more wisely.

I already did. I don't watch TV or movies anymore because of this stuff. I also don't do a couple of other things I used to enjoy because of it too.

I didn't actually read that one. Continue on.

We'll be waiting, let us know when you can answer the questions and support your claims with facts, thanks!

We'll be waiting, let us know when you can answer the questions and support your claims with facts, thanks!

I already did explain myself. Again, pay attention.

I already did explain myself. Again, pay attention.

Reposting this lie won't make it true, we are waiting for you to answer what crap, thanks!

Reposting this lie won't make it true, we are waiting for you to answer what crap, thanks!

At least you can read.

Why would they suffer through it? Why wouldn't they just leave and do something that actually gives them enjoyment? If people find it in their interest to drive away consumers then all I have to tell them is that they will find success in their plans.

If they really get so easily offended and disgusted by things like this in the OP, so much that they can't bare to use the product that they enjoy anymore, then that's too bad for them.

I ain't shedding no tears.

I already did. I don't watch TV or movies anymore because of this stuff. I also don't do a couple of other things I used to enjoy because of it too.

It's too easy to become bitter and resentful. I've been there. The world in general is corrupt and often morally bankrupt. Thicker skin is a necessity for survival. The actions of others can only steal your happiness and enjoyment if you allow it. Deep, I know. :lol:

If they really get so easily offended and disgusted by things like this in the OP, so much that they can't bare to use the product that they enjoy anymore, then that's too bad for them.

You don't need too. TV rating and movie ticket sales are already hurting because of it.

At least you can read.

Why post something you can't defend or support then get angry about it, that doesn't make sense. Its hilariously funny to me but still illogical. You claim somethign about this topic bothers you but yet here you are discussing it. You claim there's an agenda here but can't prove it or tell us what it is. THose are all your issues LMAO

Anyway when you can let us know, thanks.

You don't need too. TV rating and movie ticket sales are already hurting because of it.

Imma call bull****, right there. You might well believe it but you have no real proof.

Exactly, if people can't participate in civil society that's their issue and they are probably in the wrong country. :shrug:

It's too easy to become bitter and resentful. I've been there. The world in general is corrupt and often morally bankrupt. Thicker skin is a necessity for survival. The actions of others can only steal your happiness and enjoyment if you allow it. Deep, I know. :lol:

You don't have a temper like mine and be someone that can deal with **** with grace.

Exactly, if people can't participate in civil society that's their issue and they are probably in the wrong country. :shrug:

Really? Maybe I just don't want to be party to promoting a treatment that I feel is morally bankrupt and harms society and the patient. Ever think of that?

You don't have a temper like mine and be someone that can deal with **** with grace.

You should go hug some puppies or watch a video of cute baby goats.

Imma call bull****, right there. You might well believe it but you have no real proof.

You can go around the internet if you like and find many accounts of people that are not pleased with the social/political agendas in media. You will find many of them will tell you outright that they stopped involving themselves with it because of it. It's not rare. Hell, there is some pretty well known boycotts of some movies because of it.

You're not going to change minds with pushing your political agendas on people, but just annoy the **** out of them. Do liberals actually think this crap pulls the country together? Hint: It does the opposite.

Last edited:

You should go hug some puppies or watch a video of cute baby goats.

I have a cat and two dogs and it doesn't help much.

No they aren't. That's absolute BS.

No they aren't. That's absolute BS.

Except of course it's not. The boycotts on some movies hurt them pretty good.

Really? Maybe I just don't want to be party to promoting a treatment that I feel is morally bankrupt and harms society and the patient. Ever think of that?
Yes really, its very simple, if you have as inability to participate in civil society is YOUR issue LMAO

has for the rest "YOU" aren't promoting any treatment and your subjective unsupportable opinions of said treatment are meaningless, Leave it to the medical professionals. What else is meaningless is your wittle hurt feelings, they also dont matter to civil society and they are your issue to deal with. Did you ever think of that?

I remember this picture of Roy Neal McNally from Prairie Squat, Alberta in the Beirut Olympics years ago. No one complained.

PastedGraphic-1.jpg

Yes really, its very simple, if you have as inability to participate in civil society is YOUR issue LMAO

I was not aware it was civil to promote a surgery that leaves people in the dark on the truth and mutilates the patient. I will be sure to note that next to your other **** comments. Hey though, lets all promote castration because apparently it's 1200 again.

You can go around the internet if you like and find many accounts of people that are not pleased with the social/political agendas in media. You will find many of them will tell you outright that they stopped involving themselves with it because of it. It's not rare. Hell, there is some pretty well known boycotts of some movies because of it.

You're not going to change minds with pushing your political agendas on people, but just annoy the **** out of them. Do liberals actually think this crap pulls the country together? Hint: It does the opposite.

HINT: this is not a ;liberal issue and it only does the opposite to people that already had their own personal issues LMAO
people had hurt feelings over race religion gender sexuality etc etc etc

again that's their issue to deal with :shrug:

Just why? Can we stop with political/social agenda nonsense already? Why do people even support this? Pushing your crap in other peoples faces all the time is not going to work to gain approval, but just drive them to do other activities where they don't have to deal with your ****.

They're using you just as badly. No one is after your approval, we know that's impossible. They're doing it for attention only and you're happy to oblige. It gets circulation on social media and it sells magazines, go figure. It's just like SI's "the gay athlete" cover. There has *long* been lgbt athletes. They're so far behind that reality they have to jump from total silence to borderline nudies

HINT: this is not a ;liberal issue and it only does the opposite to people that already had their own personal issues LMAO
people had hurt feelings over race religion gender sexuality etc etc etc

again that's their issue to deal with :shrug:

I don't see many people that aren't liberal promoting it. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom