• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WARNING: NSFW First Transgender in ESPN BODY edition, is this nudity over the line in

Transgender in ESPN BODY edition, is this nudity over the line in your OPINION?

• Total voters
Re: WARNING: NSFW First Transgender in ESPN BODY edition, is this nudity over the lin

They are women, not chicks. Why do you need to use denigrating language to talk about women?

And they are artistically nude while never exposing any "erotic" body part (breasts, vagina, penis) but IMO there are no topless women posted here because in no post is a woman's breast visible with "no part covering the breast". Because the body issue of ESPN never shows topless women.

I don't care about ESPN.

The OP did, however.

Re: First Transgender in ESPN BODY edition, is this nudity over the line in your OPIN

Ok ladies, does any of you think the transgender is sexy?

I'm pretty sure that isn't what they were going for this time around.

Oh, I see. So because they included a transgender athlete ESPN is pushing an agenda? And they've had this planned for years? It would take more than that to convince a reasonable person as to the veracity of your claim, I would think.

Re: First Transgender in ESPN BODY edition, is this nudity over the line in your OPIN

Oh, I see. So because they included a transgender athlete ESPN is pushing an agenda? And they've had this planned for years? It would take more than that to convince a reasonable person as to the veracity of your claim, I would think.

Come now, the individual is an athlete in the Olympics that just so happens to be transgender. Figure it out.

Btw, why has no one been able to defend the notion that a transgender is allowed to take hormones while competing, while no one else is? How is that fair?

Btw, why has no one been able to defend the notion that a transgender is allowed to take hormones while competing, while no one else is? How is that fair?

The transgender male, if anything, has a handicap (since he literally has no balls). It seems to me that, if anything, it's fair for the former woman to try to get up to speed. And if it's a transgender female, aren't the hormones designed to feminize her (hence make her weaker)?

The transgender male, if anything, has a handicap (since he literally has no balls). It seems to me that, if anything, it's fair for the former woman to try to get up to speed. And if it's a transgender female, aren't the hormones designed to feminize her (hence make her weaker)?

You do realize that testicles by themselves aren't an advantage, right? It is the fact that they produce hormones that provides the advantage to men. Or in other words, it is the hormones themselves that provide the advantage. FTM take enough testosterone to put them on the top of the natural scale without having to deal with the natural flow of hormones. This means that their levels will stay high throughout the time no matter what they do. It also means their workouts will be more effective as they can be assured their levels are maxed out during the workout and after. Sports leagues ban testosterone use for a reason and many of those reasons are present with FTM's.

Re: WARNING: NSFW First Transgender in ESPN BODY edition, is this nudity over the lin

Obscene? No. In fact, I think a couple of the M->F people are kind of hot.

Over the line? Meh. I think that may be a bit strong, but at the same time I think it's unnecessary. I don't think anything is gained by it. I feel like it's purposely intended to be "in your face, just because".

I agree I see no obscenity in it either

I'm far from being pro-transgenderism, but I'd have never guessed the man in the OP was once a female. I'm kind of distressed.

I'm far from being pro-transgenderism, but I'd have never guessed the man in the OP was once a female. I'm kind of distressed.

Yup, taking that level of hormones can create a hell of a deception. Of course, it is the fact that people can't tell that is part of the point of it all, which of course makes it vile.

Last edited:

Jealousy.

:lol: I actually have abs, you know. I can't tell if mine are better than hers by that angle though.

I was also unaware that finding muscular women unattractive had to do with jealously. Maybe you should stop projecting your stuff on other people.

I don't care about ESPN.

The OP did, however.

Still not topless though.

If you opened your mind you wouldn't be. That's kind of the point

Back
Top Bottom