• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Warning from five former heads of homeland security

Um, my post is living proof that we do.

I'm sure The Conservative Treehouse didn't carry this story. Luckily the rest of the world, which is too smart to rely on them for "news", saw it.

btw, I want to apologize for my mistake. I responded to you as if you were the OP.

Anyway, Politico isn't TV.

Maybe, if you work really hard, one day you can get one of your own.

Don't want one. Don't need one.

I leave the fake news consumption to the useful idiots. They love their talking potato heads.

Don't want one. Don't need one.

I leave the fake news consumption to the useful idiots. They love their talking potato heads.

Who needs a TV when Brietbart, Drudge and The Blaze are all available online for less than the cost of cable, right?

The FBI is in the same position

According to the report, the lack of funding is preventing FBI agents (most of whom are still working) from paying for their basic operational needs, such as booking flights, filling official FBI vehicles with gas or purchasing pre-paid phone cards. The agents also said they haven’t gotten the same level of support from their respective offices because many staffers are furloughed. The report outlines many other ways the lack of funding impedes training and investigations.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-agents-s...vbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM4BHZ0aWQDQjY4OThfMQRzZWMDc3I-

btw, I want to apologize for my mistake. I responded to you as if you were the OP.

Anyway, Politico isn't TV.

Who said Politico was TV?

I can't post TV to educate you on an internet message board. You don't read the news, obviously, because if you had, you would have known what the OP was about.

Turn off The Conservative Treehouse and read the news online.

Mr. President, you're hurting america and americans and putting our safety in jeopardy.

That's the short version in essence.

Are these guys also full of crap and part of the conspiracy to bring down trump?

Edit. This is what's called truth so let's have some republican replies please.

I think its just more evidence of what Trump and Republicans under Trump have as the real motivation. Its not protecting America. If protecting America was the priority DHS would be funded.

Back
Top Bottom