• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Warner Brothers nixes ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ General Lee with Confederate Flag

America is ruled by mob mentality. Fortunately, the American public has the attention span of a 2 yr old. In no time, you'll collectively forget all about this once Kanye West does something stupid or Caitlyn Jenner gets artificially inseminated.

Greetings, CJ. :2wave:

*shudders to think about that!* :mrgreen:

America is ruled by mob mentality. Fortunately, the American public has the attention span of a 2 yr old. In no time, you'll collectively forget all about this once Kanye West does something stupid or Caitlyn Jenner gets artificially inseminated.

Incorrect, since the advent of the smart phone, attention span for the average person has gone from 16 seconds to 8 seconds. Note a goldfish has an attention span of 12 seconds.

now that is utterly stupid. The confederate flag in an official capacity should be removed, because of what it symbolises. However things like this.. what is next, removing it from documentaries about the civil war?

The confederate flag represents the confederacy. Nothing else.

Incorrect, since the advent of the smart phone, attention span for the average person has gone from 16 seconds to 8 seconds. Note a goldfish has an attention span of 12 seconds.

Can you shorten that response?

You are correct, private companies are free to do as they please.

I am free to call them out for thier utter lack of spine, and sheer stupidity of thier actions in the name of "political correctness".

I respect their right to do it. I reserve my right to point and laugh at them for being PC to the point of absurdity.

Back
Top Bottom