• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

War President

Hi rubber boned German, friend of Zion, it's difficult for you, I understand, your masters are very demanding of there goyem! But can you read, the word "trying" is very important in that sentence.

So, in over three years no wars.

Looks like he wasn't trying.

Oh, and why the reference to JEWS?

Got Judenhass?

So, in over three years no wars.

Looks like he wasn't trying.

Oh, and why the reference to JEWS?

Got Judenhass?
Who was it said, you can elect any government you like, if I control the money supply, I control the government?

No wars..... How many more Africom troops are in Africa? CAR, Sudan, Nigeria, Congo, etc etc etc? Yemen, an American sponsored war! Syria, more troops illegally entered a sovereign nation, to steal oil and gas, not even hiding the fact, not that you should be bothered my German friend of Zion. The Russians broke through American roadblocks this week, to set up there own road block, between Syria Iraqi border post, stopping America from stealing that same previously mentioned oil and gas! Your American ongoing butchery in Iraq, threatening to leave the American embassy in Baghdad....... but as previously leaving behind the mercenaries in the green zone, the Iraqi government cannot rid themselves! Venezuela and dumping mercenaries to murder the elected government as your lot have done in Bolivia Columbia etc etc etc.....!
America has at least 25 biological weapons site around Russia and China.... if it were me, they today wouldn't exist! One warning to gave them removed then I would remove them forcefully. And I'd use the same weapon, Israel used in Lebanon to do so, to ensure, any one working on the site, would never do so again! Burned to a crisp!
Sanction, are an act of war, America has sanctions on most countries in the world, even there allies, with friends like America, who needs enemies!
America is a dictatorship, a military dictatorship, full of foreign influence, creating a nation, fit only for destruction, of host, they act like a cancer, on the host, destroying the very essence the American forefather left England through corruption and religious persecution, in the guise of exceptionalism. Aye your friends have a lot to answer for.... !
Mind you, rid themselves of your friends, they'd be half way to doing the right thing! Bring back the Fed, under American ownership, two thirds the way forward!
You have a nice day, just think, America stopping your friends, removing there grubby fingerlings from the American tax dollars..... must give you nightmares..... that's why I mentioned it!

Last edited:
Who was it said, you can elect any government you like, if I control the money supply, I control the government?

No wars..... How many more Africom troops are in Africa? CAR, Sudan, Nigeria, Congo, etc etc etc? Yemen, an American sponsored war! Syria, more troops illegally entered a sovereign nation, to steal oil and gas, not even hiding the fact, not that you should be bothered my German friend of Zion. The Russians broke through American roadblocks this week, to set up there own road block, between Syria Iraqi border post, stopping America from stealing that same previously mentioned oil and gas! Your American ongoing butchery in Iraq, threatening to leave the American embassy in Baghdad....... but as previously leaving behind the mercenaries in the green zone, the Iraqi government cannot rid themselves! Venezuela and dumping mercenaries to murder the elected government as your lot have done in Bolivia Columbia etc etc etc.....!
America has at least 25 biological weapons site around Russia and China.... if it were me, they today wouldn't exist! One warning to gave them removed then I would remove them forcefully. And I'd use the same weapon, Israel used in Lebanon to do so, to ensure, any one working on the site, would never do so again! Burned to a crisp!
Sanction, are an act of war, America has sanctions on most countries in the world, even there allies, with friends like America, who needs enemies!
America is a dictatorship, a military dictatorship, full of foreign influence, creating a nation, fit only for destruction, of host, they act like a cancer, on the host, destroying the very essence the American forefather left England through corruption and religious persecution, in the guise of exceptionalism. Aye your friends have a lot to answer for.... !
Mind you, rid themselves of your friends, they'd be half way to doing the right thing! Bring back the Fed, under American ownership, two thirds the way forward!
You have a nice day, just think, America stopping your friends, removing there grubby fingerlings from the American tax dollars..... must give you nightmares..... that's why I mentioned it!

Ah, there is the Highlanders we have grown to laugh at and mock.

Why are troops in Africa? At the behest of the African nations who want assistance in killing terrorists.

And what "ongoing butchery" in Iraq are you babbling about? Killing ISIS? Supporting the Iraqi goernment who asked us to leave (and we left) only to allow us back in?

And sanctions are an act of war? Are you speaking of the UN sanctions Saddam Hussein left in place so he could cry to the world while stymieing weapons inspector in direct violation of the cease fire agreements?

Your rant is little more than Gish Gallop writ large.

And why does the Fed bother you so as a Scotsman? Is it just another conspiracy theory to hug at night while you worry about Zionists under your bed?

Ah, there is the Highlanders we have grown to laugh at and mock.

Why are troops in Africa? At the behest of the African nations who want assistance in killing terrorists.

And what "ongoing butchery" in Iraq are you babbling about? Killing ISIS? Supporting the Iraqi goernment who asked us to leave (and we left) only to allow us back in?

And sanctions are an act of war? Are you speaking of the UN sanctions Saddam Hussein left in place so he could cry to the world while stymieing weapons inspector in direct violation of the cease fire agreements?

Your rant is little more than Gish Gallop writ large.

And why does the Fed bother you so as a Scotsman? Is it just another conspiracy theory to hug at night while you worry about Zionists under your bed?

A true Scotsman wouldn't whine so much. And I speak as someone whose maternal grandmothers surname was "Glasgow".

Trump as President if war breaks out with Russia, China or even Iran which is predicted (Iran that is) can you imagine Trump in meetings with his generals concentrating only on what will make him look good and to hell with the troops? I believe the military would kindly ask him to resign because one, he is a blithering idiot and second he has disrespected them like no president in history.

Back
Top Bottom