• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

war on terror or new world order

Lucidthots said:
Whoaaa! Be careful,

Under our new Police State you could be arrested as a TERRORIST and sent to prison for life for this statement.

I would not turn you in (even though you are a wigger, and wiggers are ridiculous) but there are wack jobs who would.

apfff....apffff.....apfff...yo crack bitch...shid....motha fuka....yo!
Moron If you really thought there was this vast secret conspiracy then why are you on the public internet challenging the killers who 'control' everything to kill you in the easily locatable position you are in right now? Because even you know you are full of ****. If the people you claim are in charge really are, then how do you explain the fact that your brilliant analyses and top secret knowledge have not led to them killing your stupid nazi ass? Unless their goal is to have their real conspiracies revealed by people so ignorant and rediculous that no sane person would believe them (which, reading your posts, is right on track.) "It's working Mr Rockefeller! That idiot you hired is doing great!" HAHAHAHAHA..."Heil Shitler'

thoracle said:
Moron If you really thought there was this vast secret conspiracy then why are you on the public internet challenging the killers who 'control' everything to kill you in the easily locatable position you are in right now? Because even you know you are full of ****. If the people you claim are in charge really are, then how do you explain the fact that your brilliant analyses and top secret knowledge have not led to them killing your stupid nazi ass? Unless their goal is to have their real conspiracies revealed by people so ignorant and rediculous that no sane person would believe them (which, reading your posts, is right on track.) "It's working Mr Rockefeller! That idiot you hired is doing great!" HAHAHAHAHA..."Heil Shitler'

Much of the Conspiarcy is not a Secret.

it has been stated by Rockefeller, Wolfowitz, and Brezsinski that they needed a catastrophic incident on the level of Pearl Harbor to act as a catalyst and as the impetus for their Global Imperialism.

It is publicly stated information.

They are at war with Americans just as much as they are at war against Islam.

Yet, they kill "us" and blame the Muslims so we will fight them.

We are supposed to be their cannon fodder.

You are in a war on terror, only the person who is trying to defeat you is also your source of information (intell).

Without the correct "intell" on who the actual enemy is, you are just firing at shadows.

Lucidthots said:
Much of the Conspiarcy is not a Secret.

it has been stated by Rockefeller, Wolfowitz, and Brezsinski that they needed a catastrophic incident on the level of Pearl Harbor to act as a catalyst and as the impetus for their Global Imperialism.

It is publicly stated information.

They are at war with Americans just as much as they are at war against Islam.

Yet, they kill "us" and blame the Muslims so we will fight them.

We are supposed to be their cannon fodder.

You are in a war on terror, only the person who is trying to defeat you is also your source of information (intell).

Without the correct "intell" on who the actual enemy is, you are just firing at shadows.
Theosophy, huh? You really are a moron. I looked into Ms. Blavatsky's teachings for ten whole seconds and found this: "[Madame Blavatsky] Required that the first objective of the Theosophical Movement be Universal Brotherhood without regard to race, creed, sex, caste, or color." Great job, Idiot.

thoracle said:
Theosophy, huh? You really are a moron. I looked into Ms. Blavatsky's teachings for ten whole seconds and found this: "[Madame Blavatsky] Required that the first objective of the Theosophical Movement be Universal Brotherhood without regard to race, creed, sex, caste, or color." Great job, Idiot.

I agree with that ideal, although I am not a member of Theosophy.

I think wiggers are the most ridiculous people in the world.

Wigger= Bafoon

apff...crack...****....bitch....fuk...crack...ahuuhuuuhuuuhuu...yo...dawwwwg

You are a bafoon.

Last edited:
Lucidthots said:

Wigger= Bafoon

You are a bafoon.
Your ebonic (not ebonix, idiot) aptitude seems quite high. You sure you're not an aspiring wigger yourself? Maybe that explains your hostility. They turned your stupid ass down, too, huh? "I agree with the non-racially biased philosophy, wigger." F**KING BRILLIANT.

Lucidthots said:

Wigger= Bafoon

You are a bafoon.
"I am not a member of Theosophy." You demonstrate your intellect, sir. A non-idiot would say,"I am not a practicing Theosophist", or "I do not follow the teachings of Theosophy." Theosophy is not a club jerkoff.

thoracle said:
Your ebonic (not ebonix, idiot) aptitude seems quite high. You sure you're not an aspiring wigger yourself? Maybe that explains your hostility. They turned your stupid ass down, too, huh? "I agree with the non-racially biased philosophy, wigger." F**KING BRILLIANT.

Wiggers are white.

What the F' are you talking about?

I just think wiggers are "BAFOONS!"

apff...ch...p..p..pf...ch....suck...shid...crack...bitc...fuk....dik....shid...bitch....p...pf...ch....p..ppfff...chh

HA HA HA HA!

YOU IS AN IDIOT DAWWWWG!

thoracle said:
"I am not a member of Theosophy." You demonstrate your intellect, sir. A non-idiot would say,"I am not a practicing Theosophist", or "I do not follow the teachings of Theosophy." Theosophy is not a club jerkoff.

Yo wigga...why you be hatin'...dawwg?

Hey Thoracle:

Do you and "kingpus" refer to each other as "fool"?

As in this sentence:

"yo fool...shid.!..fuk!...no shid?....daammmmmnnn!"

Hey Thoracle, which of these sentences is correct?

a) I gots to be gettin me some crack.

b) I's be need'n to gets me some crack.

c) I is gonna gets me some crack.

d) Wiggers are bafoons.

Last edited:
Im done listening to your ****, you have degraded this thread to childish mud slinging.Kids like u need to learn to play elswhere and not mess around on daddy's computor. As for the rest of your comments i don't really care, cause im not planning on reading the trash.

Lucidthots said:
EXPLOSIONS MAKE FIRE!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

YES!

EXPLOSIONS MAKE FIRE!

Look at frame #089

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/12/276076.shtml

Also, go to this website and download this short video highlights some of the most convincing evidence, really this has nothing to do with "Dems vs. Reps" that is all a hoax as well.

Go here and Download:
http://www.archive.org/details/SecretEvilOf911

9/11 was an inside job covers all of this. Throw this link over there if you want it destroyed in detail. This ones self evident and simple to explain. It's a hobby of mine.

Lucidthots said:
NO CONSPIRACY? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

The popular mechanics article "debunking" 9-11 conspiracies was written by BENJAMIN CHERTOFF; Michael Chertoffs cousin!

What matters who the author is if his facts are correct? I mean, look at me.

PBS NOVA program stated the correct size of hardware used in the WTC construction.

Can't seem to find the grade though.....

And now I've read the thread,

you gonna like me lucid......

Last edited:
I have no idea what you are talking about

Last edited:
teacher said:
9/11 was an inside job covers all of this. Throw this link over there if you want it destroyed in detail. This ones self evident and simple to explain. It's a hobby of mine.

Come on teacher bring it on. Why not debate the NWO as introduced by the CFR and their plan for global governance. I am sure its a topic you are well read in. I suggest we start with the US federal reserve and who owns it. Because its not the US federal government, it is actual a consortism of private bankers. These bankers have the privilege of creating money and fractional banking as granted by Congress. Does this mean anything? Is the creation of fiat money what is diluting the currency? Destroy in detail my illusions of the US Fed reserve teacher so that you may prove me wrong when I say that unfortunately you are a mislead mind controlled slave.

Didga said:
Come on teacher bring it on. Why not debate the NWO as introduced by the CFR and their plan for global governance. I am sure its a topic you are well read in. I suggest we start with the US federal reserve and who owns it. Because its not the US federal government, it is actual a consortism of private bankers. These bankers have the privilege of creating money and fractional banking as granted by Congress. Does this mean anything? Is the creation of fiat money what is diluting the currency? Destroy in detail my illusions of the US Fed reserve teacher so that you may prove me wrong when I say that unfortunately you are a mislead mind controlled slave.

umm, but the person in charge of the federal reserve is a presidential appointee and all dealings of the federal reserve are totally transparent and the information of all transactions is open to the public and by bankers do you mean Allen Greenspan one of the most brilliant economic minds in history? Who the hell would you have heading up the reserve? I can't believe you actually post this anti jewish rhetoric and expect to be taken seriously, perhaps some don't see through your recycled nazi propaganda, however, I've heard rants like yours before in illuminati and nazi conspiracy sights all over the web.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/frseries/frseri.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Greenspan

http://www.ncat.edu/~simkinss/federalreserve.html

Last edited:
Trajan Octavian Titus said:
umm, but the person in charge of the federal reserve is a presidential appointee and all dealings of the federal reserve are totally transparent and the information of all transactions is open to the public and by bankers do you mean Allen Greenspan one of the most brilliant economic minds in history? Who the hell would you have heading up the reserve? I can't believe you actually post this anti jewish rhetoric and expect to be taken seriously, perhaps some don't see through your recycled nazi propaganda, however, I've heard rants like yours before in illuminati and nazi conspiracy sights all over the web.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/frseries/frseri.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Greenspan

http://www.ncat.edu/~simkinss/federalreserve.html

That is what the mafia wants you to think.

Alan Greenspan was simply appointed by the so-called "President," because that is who he was told to appoint.

You are living in a fantasy land if you think that the Federal Reserve is a legitamte "public" organization, it is not.

IT IS A "FOR PROFIT" BANK OWNED BY A PRIVATE CORPORATION.

I can't believe you actually post this anti jewish rhetoric and expect to be taken seriously, perhaps some don't see through your recycled nazi propaganda, however, I've heard rants like yours before in illuminati and nazi conspiracy sights all over the web.

What on earth has any of this got to do with being Jewish? Or recycled Nazi propaganda? This particular US Fed Reserve (which is the fourth one now)was started in 1910 which predates the Nazi's and it has nothing to do with religion. So I think you are a bit under researched in regards to the US Fed Reserve.

Didga said:
What on earth has any of this got to do with being Jewish? Or recycled Nazi propaganda? This particular US Fed Reserve (which is the fourth one now)was started in 1910 which predates the Nazi's and it has nothing to do with religion. So I think you are a bit under researched in regards to the US Fed Reserve.

Don't you know anything? This is the so called jewish banking conspiracy that you've heard so much about of course it's nazi propoganda, just wait and you'll here about how all the people heading up the Fed. reserve are jewish and it's all the Rothschilds doing. Under researched? Hardly. I've done enough research to recognize nazi propaganda when I see it the only thing they left out so far is the jewish part but the rest is exactly the same and what they're waiting for is for you to agree with them on these points to make you more susceptable so they can bring up the jewish part. The best propaganda can't be recognized for what it is luckily I am a supremely intelligent human being who can see through this little ruse.

Don't you know anything? This is the so called jewish banking conspiracy that you've heard so much about of course it's nazi propoganda, just wait and you'll here about how all the people heading up the Fed. reserve are jewish and it's all the Rothschilds doing. Under researched? Hardly. I've done enough research to recognize nazi propaganda when I see it the only thing they left out so far is the jewish part but the rest is exactly the same and what they're waiting for is for you to agree with them on these points to make you more susceptable so they can bring up the jewish part. The best propaganda can't be recognized for what it is luckily I am a supremely intelligent human being who can see through this little ruse.

Um, this is the so called banking conspiracy and it has nothing to do with being Jewish. The Rothschild's do happen to have a hand involved in setting up the US Fed Reserve and they are Jewish but so what? We are talking about fiat money and fractional reserve lending a topic that has nothing to do with Regilion. Anyway since you like Alan Greenspan so much I am sure you are aware he was a strong advocate of the gold standard right up to the point he joined the US Fed Reserve. He is what he has to say:

In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. If there were, the government would have to make its holding illegal, as was done in the case of gold. If everyone decided, for example, to convert all his bank deposits to silver or copper or any other good, and thereafter declined to accept checks as payment for goods, bank deposits would lose their purchasing power and government-created bank credit would be worthless as a claim on goods. The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.

This is the shabby secret of the welfare statists' tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights. If one grasps this, one has no difficulty in understanding the statists' antagonism toward the gold standard.

This article originally appeared in a newsletter called The Objectivist published in 1966 and was reprinted in Ayn Rand's Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal

http://www.321gold.com/fed/greenspan/1966.html

This is the primary point of the banking conspiracy. Money is created in the form of government debt which the bankers then charge interest on. The newly created money dilutes the money supply and inflation results.

Andrew Jackson was a "NAZI?" Abraham Lincoln was a "NAZI?"

Trajan my friend, you are a bafoon.

biblemark1018 said:

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished ***TO NEOCON NAZI ZIONIST EVANGELIST EXTEMISTS****for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

i had to revise it but a
great read from a historical document

Last edited:
Iran’s future oil and natural gas wealth foreshadow its growth into a regional competitor to Israel as well as an energy-independent powerhouse. Their stated intention to sell resources via their own, homegrown bourse, is a direct threat to the existing economic system. It would greatly increase trade in petro-euros and send the dollar into a downward spiral. The importance of this cannot be overstated. The heart-and-soul of the empire is the Greenback; that flaccid, debt-ridden hoax that props-up the entire rickety structure of state-terror. The $8 trillion dollars of accumulated debt that underwrites the greenback requires that the world continue to buy oil in dollars. The transition from dollars to petro-euros is a direct assault on a system that forces the lavish debt of the wealthiest nations onto the shoulders of the world’s poorest people. If the dollar falls from its place of prominence then the global power-structure would shift dramatically from the hands of western elites to the nations with the most resources. America’s corporate and financial giants will never allow that to happen, not as long as there’s one missile left in an American silo.

Canuck said:
Iran’s future oil and natural gas wealth foreshadow its growth into a regional competitor to Israel as well as an energy-independent powerhouse. Their stated intention to sell resources via their own, homegrown bourse, is a direct threat to the existing economic system. It would greatly increase trade in petro-euros and send the dollar into a downward spiral. The importance of this cannot be overstated. The heart-and-soul of the empire is the Greenback; that flaccid, debt-ridden hoax that props-up the entire rickety structure of state-terror. The $8 trillion dollars of accumulated debt that underwrites the greenback requires that the world continue to buy oil in dollars. The transition from dollars to petro-euros is a direct assault on a system that forces the lavish debt of the wealthiest nations onto the shoulders of the world’s poorest people. If the dollar falls from its place of prominence then the global power-structure would shift dramatically from the hands of western elites to the nations with the most resources. America’s corporate and financial giants will never allow that to happen, not as long as there’s one missile left in an American silo.

Unfortunately to this startingly accurate description of the Iran situation the murky influence of the narcodollar must be added. Approximately 1 trillion dolloars worth of CIA, MI6, Mossad controlled drug trade. Its an important little aspect.

Back
Top Bottom