• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

War on Terror is bogus

Status
Not open for further replies.
GySgt said:
They are fabricated. They take the worst possibly scenarios and print them.

The same people that would say that the Guardian is fact are the same people that say the American Government figures are lies. Both are used to persuade.

Seeing a number count of the amount of civillian casualties in Iraq hardly tell you the truth. What is never printed is the overwhelming percentage of civillians on that list that are murdered by their own Muslims. Knowing this wouldn't suit the liberal agendas, because they only want to blame America for everything.

Oh please. Everyday on the news there's "30 muslims killed by suicide bomber" or "car bomb goes off in market, kills 11". I highly doubt anyone is accusing the US military of recruiting suicide bombers, giving them weapons, and targeting them on Iraqi civilians.

Great misinterpretation kiddo.

What the media reports and what you will see on spread sheets on the internet are two different things.

Example: American deaths = 2
Insurgency = 124
Civillians = 30

My point was..this kind of report, that is found all over the Internet, hardly tells complete fact. It will purposefully omit that 29 of the thirty civillians killed were actually murdered by a car bomb from fellow Muslims leaving the perception that Americans killed or caused their deaths through the "typical" bombing scenario or any other imaginitive thing that the web site leans you towards.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
Great misinterpretation kiddo.

What the media reports and what you will see on spread sheets on the internet are two different things.

Example: American deaths = 2
Insurgency = 124
Civillians = 30

My point was..this kind of report, that is found all over the Internet, hardly tells complete fact. It will purposefully omit that 29 of the thirty civillians killed were actually murdered by a car bomb from fellow Muslims leaving the perception that Americans killed or caused their deaths through the "typical" bombing scenario.

I haven't misinterpretated anything "kiddo". You are trying to say that the media purposefully omits telling people who it is that is killing the Iraqi civilians. Your exact words were:

GySgt said:
What is never printed is the overwhelming percentage of civillians on that list that are murdered by their own Muslims. Knowing this wouldn't suit the liberal agendas, because they only want to blame America for everything.

I am saying that they do tell us. You just don't want to admit it because you want to blame the media for everything

Insurgents kill 33 in Mosul bomb blitz this is from the Guardian by the way...the very news source you were accusing

Suicide Car Bomb Kills 6 at Home of Iraqi Officer

Four Car Bombs Explode in Central Baghdad, Killing 17

Suicide bomber kills 15 traffic policemen in Iraq

Insurgents' attacks leave at least 30 dead in Iraq

So tell me. What news media is it that isn't printing that "the overwhelming percentage of civillians on that list that are murdered by their own Muslims"

Once again.........I did not state the media. I was referring to web sites and newspaper rags that are against the war or are pro President Bush and that are generally off of the main stream........"kiddo"

Last edited:
GySgt said:
Once again.........I did not state the media. I was referring to web sites and newspaper rags that are against the war or are pro President Bush and that are generally off of the main stream........"kiddo"

Ah yes. Of course, my mistake. I see now that when you were talking about the Guardian, what you were really referring to were extremist websites that you hadn't mentioned at all and that so very few people pay attention to anyway.

"Oh no not that media. I was talking about the other media."

It's okay junior. It'll be our little secret. ;)

Simon W. Moon said:
I've just provided a reference to our best estimates.
If you know of a better estimate please share.

Could we get a census of how many attended terrorist camp err madrassas for the last 15 years? That should be a good start.
madp2.jpg

After weapons training its lunch then naptime for you young man...

The main idea behind the War on Terror is not bogus...but the way we try to accomplish it is. We are distracted in Iraq, and our large massed army is a huge target. Im not military expert, but I have some common sense. We need bin Laden, we need to get him, we need to conduct this global war with smaller SF units, and not occupational/peace keeping armies.

I support our troops, except one - the Commander in Cheif.

Andrew

akyron said:
Yo, would you venture a guess as to what percentage (on this site) have any idea what goes on inside a madrassas? And then do you think anyone without their own children can even conceive the amount of direction an adult can have over a child's mind. I speak for myself when I say, sure, I brainwashed my children. To be polite compassionate human beings. I could have turned out horrid little suicidal monsters. Nah, mine just say please and thank you.

teacher said:
Do you have any idea the caliber of human being you spill your swill at?

Of course. He talks about himself enough. And when people of any "caliber", whether they are in the marines, or army, or the cult of Satan, say a broad, generalizing claim with nothing to back it up, I reserve the right to "spill my swill" as you so eloquently put it.

Kelzie said:
Of course. He talks about himself enough. And when people of any "caliber", whether they are in the marines, or army, or the cult of Satan, say a broad, generalizing claim with nothing to back it up, I reserve the right to "spill my swill" as you so eloquently put it.

It's past your bedtime.

teacher said:
It's past your bedtime.

Ooo wow. Good one. :congrats: Witty, intelligent, chock full of interesting facts and shrewd understanding. Way to further your point. :applaud I would like to think it took you less than five minutes to come up with this masterful display of wisedom, but I know that genius takes time.

:smash:

Be civil.

The past 4 post have not been relevant in any way.

Have a nice day.

I'm not quite sure what you think I'm supposed to back up.

Kelzie said:
Ooo wow. Good one. :congrats: Witty, intelligent, chock full of interesting facts and shrewd understanding. Way to further your point. :applaud I would like to think it took you less than five minutes to come up with this masterful display of wisedom, but I know that genius takes time.
And your response was better? Stop trying to be the Alfa-Male, and raise you "Ego" by attempting to bring Teacher down to your level. By the way this post took 35 seconds to type! :2wave: :mrgreen:

GySgt said:
As with all the desolate and decrepit lifestyles in the Middle East that have existed for decades, the Afghanistan government's failure to take care of their own people is not our fault, though, they will be told that it is by their clerek leaders. For you see, it is always our fault. Pointing the finger at us as the scape goat is the norm for those governments. It alleviates them of responsibility, while remaining in power.

What's worse than them believing such lies, are the millions of Americans that give it credit by believing it too.

You mean that part were we gave the Tabliban millions and millions of dollars and watched the ship drugs and treat women like crap for all those years means nothing ?

The USA was there when the Taliban was doing all the bad things we now claim to be saving them from.

If they needed some saving so bad why didn't we convince them to change their ways back in the day ?

Because we don't really care - but hey , whatever sounds nice for the evening news.

WTF has Iraq to do with 911 ?

Threats of Iraqi WMD were grossly exagerated so Bush & Blair could get the war they so longed for. Yes folks.. that means our fine upstanding Christian's Blair & Bush are total liars !
Apparently they choose to ignore the Bible's 'Thou Shall not Lie' when it suits them to do so, rather like Bin Laden who picks & chooses which bits of the Koran he chooses to follow & which bits he chooses to ignore.

The war in Iraq is simply inflaming muslims just like putting your boot into an ants nest. If you don't want to get bitten, then GTF out of it !
After all... did the whole world turn commi when you quit Nam ?.... Nope.. so you killed 2 million people, mostly women & children, for absolutely nothing !

Bush's phoney war on terror is self fullfilling. As long as you are there you will get attacked by people that aren't even a terrorist threat to mainland US. How many terrorist attacks have there been in USA since 911 due to Muslims ? .. none to my knowledge. Although Abu Ghraib & Guantanamo must surely be a good recruitment aid to Muslim Clerics
Bush's war is as phoney as the war on communism in the Americas was. Those countries trying to escape the fascist tyrrants installed by the CIA were never a threat to the USA. Just Like Saddam wasn't a threat to USA & didn't take part in 911.

What a friggin fuss about the 3k mostly yanks that died. A tragedy, but what must so many Iraqis now die when they had F... all to do with 911 ?
There is a 911 dead toll every day from malaria... mostly children but that doesn't matter of course cos they aren't God's chosen race...namely 'yanks'.

The war in Iraq is insane. It's all out of proportion to 911.. it's wholly inapropriate & it's doing nothing but inciting hate for the USA.

Why is it US presidents always have to be fighting a phoney war somewhere.. could it be a way to unite the USA & keep the jingos happy ?
You know.. you all have to have someone to hate to unite you. Well even in that respect it's having the opposite effect...it's backfired. What a friggin disaster !

One other thing.. the crusaders like Blair & Bush that extol the virtues of fighting terror where terror as such doesn't even exist, never put their own lives on the line do they ?

They're chicken Sh** t.

robin said:
WTF has Iraq to do with 911 ?

Threats of Iraqi WMD were grossly exagerated so Bush & Blair could get the war they so longed for. Yes folks.. that means our fine upstanding Christian's Blair & Bush are total liars !
Apparently they choose to ignore the Bible's 'Thou Shall not Lie' when it suits them to do so, rather like Bin Laden who picks & chooses which bits of the Koran he chooses to follow & which bits he chooses to ignore.

The war in Iraq is simply inflaming muslims just like putting your boot into an ants nest. If you don't want to get bitten, then GTF out of it !
After all... did the whole world turn commi when you quit Nam ?.... Nope.. so you killed 2 million people, mostly women & children, for absolutely nothing !

Bush's phoney war on terror is self fullfilling. As long as you are there you will get attacked by people that aren't even a terrorist threat to mainland US. How many terrorist attacks have there been in USA since 911 due to Muslims ? .. none to my knowledge. Although Abu Ghraib & Guantanamo must surely be a good recruitment aid to Muslim Clerics
Bush's war is as phoney as the war on communism in the Americas was. Those countries trying to escape the fascist tyrrants installed by the CIA were never a threat to the USA. Just Like Saddam wasn't a threat to USA & didn't take part in 911.

What a friggin fuss about the 3k mostly yanks that died. A tragedy, but what must so many Iraqis now die when they had F... all to do with 911 ?
There is a 911 dead toll every day from malaria... mostly children but that doesn't matter of course cos they aren't God's chosen race...namely 'yanks'.

The war in Iraq is insane. It's all out of proportion to 911.. it's wholly inapropriate & it's doing nothing but inciting hate for the USA.

Why is it US presidents always have to be fighting a phoney war somewhere.. could it be a way to unite the USA & keep the jingos happy ?
You know.. you all have to have someone to hate to unite you. Well even in that respect it's having the opposite effect...it's backfired. What a friggin disaster !

One other thing.. the crusaders like Blair & Bush that extol the virtues of fighting terror where terror as such doesn't even exist, never put their own lives on the line do they ?

They're chicken Sh** t.

Don't double post. If you would like to respond to these remarks, go to this thread.

Squawker said:
Welcome to the forum, guerilla89. I am looking forward to your posts. :p Have Fun and Happy Posting !

Do you have any statistics to back up your claim ? The terrorist have killed hundreds of innocent people in the last year alone. The alternative would be to leave Saddam in power to continue with his mass murders, rape rooms, and torture chambers. I don't think the Iraqi people want to go back to that.

Why aren't you so concerned about the fascist tyrrants the CIA & School of the Americas has supported in the Americas ?
SOA graduates are responsible for some of the worst human rights abuses in Latin America. In 1996 the Pentagon was forced to release training manuals used at the school that advocated torture, extortion and execution. Among the SOA's nearly 60,000 graduates are notorious dictators Manuel Noriega and Omar Torrijos of Panama, Leopoldo Galtieri and Roberto Viola of Argentina, Juan Velasco Alvarado of Peru, Guillermo Rodriguez of Ecuador, and Hugo Banzer Suarez of Bolivia. Lower-level SOA graduates have participated in human rights abuses that include the assassination of Archbishop Oscar Romero and the El Mozote Massacre of 900 civilians.

You don't really think you are in Iraq for the benefit of the Iraqis do you ?
If you cared so much about them why did USA support sanctions that killed more people than Saddam. Children dying from lack of medicines.

Throughout history the USA has supported any SOB as long as he their SOB but then pretends to maintain high standards of human rights. Two faced !

Closed and split thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom