• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

War on cops gets hotter

Yes, when a cop gets shot, it's because of BLM movement

When an abortion clinic or doctor gets shot up, it has nothing to do with the "pro-life" movement

Yes, when a cop gets shot, it's because of BLM movement

When an abortion clinic or doctor gets shot up, it has nothing to do with the "pro-life" movement

In both cases the movements are insighting the behavior.

Sarcasm is list on you.

What list?

After this, if you just try to keep up with the rest of us you won't get into these predicaments.

Study my posts carefully and you'll learn how to figure this stuff out faster. You were 24 hours behind.

(Also, brush up on your vocabulary......you should have known the definition of ambush--you could have avoided this embarrassment.)

What list?

After this, if you just try to keep up with the rest of us you won't get into these predicaments.

Study my posts carefully and you'll learn how to figure this stuff out faster. You were 24 hours behind.

(Also, brush up on your vocabulary......you should have known the definition of ambush--you could have avoided this embarrassment.)

CNN sez... Good enough.

That happened in January of last year. Another BLM inspired incident? Thanks for the info.

OK, just for grins, let's all decide that we are going to be honest, and say what's really on our minds. You first. Just say the following:

"I hate niggers"

There, wasn't that honest statement from you easy? Because if you don't like Black Lives Matter because it doesn't say All Lives Matter, but you have no problem with Blue Lives Matter, then the only thing you have a problem with is the word Black.

That was a really stupid thing to say, wasn't it?

It is, but you should just be honest and stop beating around the bush.

It is, but you should just be honest and stop beating around the bush.

You should stick to writing about what you know. You don't know me and to make a statement like that about me is (besides being simply wrong) shameful.

You should stick to writing about what you know. You don't know me and to make a statement like that about me is (besides being simply wrong) shameful.

Fact is, if you don't like Black Lives Matter because it doesn't say All Lives Matter, but you have no problem with Blue Lives Matter, then your only problem is with the word Black.

Fact is, if you don't like Black Lives Matter because it doesn't say All Lives Matter, but you have no problem with Blue Lives Matter, then your only problem is with the word Black.

.....no, my problem is that those who will say that Blue Lives Matter will also say that All Lives Matter, whereas those who say Black Lives Matter tend to get angry at people who say that All Lives Matter.

"You don't like Black Lives Matter because it doesn't say All Lives Matter."

That's your first mistake.

I don't like BlackLivesMatter because they lie. They started at Ferguson and have been lying ever since.

The FBI investigation concluded that Brown never had his hands up and did try to kill a police officer as he fled from a felony strong arm robbery.

BlackLivesMatter never apologized to Darrin Wilson for their lies.

BlackLivesMatter is based on lies......continuing to this day.

And they have repeatedly called for death to police officers.

That's my objection to BlackLivesMatter......nothing else needed.

.....no, my problem is that those who will say that Blue Lives Matter will also say that All Lives Matter, whereas those who say Black Lives Matter tend to get angry at people who say that All Lives Matter.

My response to you is going to be somewhat nuanced because I know you are intelligent enough to understand it and, frankly, although we disagree with a lot of things, I respect you, and you do post some intelligent stuff here.

Black Lives Matter was created in response to a culture which appears to be that all lives matter except black lives. This is why it is named the way it is. If I had been them, I would have named the organization Black Lives Also Matter. The response to BLM has been the "All Lives Matter" meme, which gives the appearance that they only care about Black lives, when that is not really the case. As for the police shootings, BLM has condemned them in the strongest words, and has made statements that these criminals in no way represent them. And yes, I do support Black Lives Matter. Guess what else? I also support Blue Lives Matter. Although it is true that there are cops that have murdered people, those few do not represent law enforcement any more than the Dallas shooters represent BLM. Take any group of people, and you are going to have a few rotten apples in that barrel, whether it be members of law enforcement or members of the black community.

That's just my 2 cents on the situation, and I give it to you this way because you are one of the DP members who I know will understand it without attempting to make political hackery out of it. And if you don't agree with everything I said here, then I know you will respond with an intelligent rebuttal, and we can argue it from there without getting pissy at each other. LOL.

As for the police shootings, BLM has condemned them in the strongest words, and has made statements that these criminals in no way represent them.

Can you post a link? I'm not saying that to call you out I just seriously have not seen such a statement. Why is this not being put out or do I live under a rock?

Can you post a link? I'm not saying that to call you out I just seriously have not seen such a statement. Why is this not being put out or do I live under a rock?

No, I do not see that you are calling me out. You are asking me to back up what I said with a link, which is fair. After all, I don't believe things people say without proof, and neither should you. People who make statements on internet forums are REQUIRED to back up those statements if somebody asks them to. So here is my link.

Black Lives Matter Speaks Out Against Dallas Shooting - Fortune

And no, you don't live under a rock. It is being under reported.

Last edited:
As for the police shootings, BLM has condemned them in the strongest words, and has made statements that these criminals in no way represent them.

Couldn't help but notice that they protest and riot and injure cops over justifiable homicides, but they never even had one small protest gathering over the murder of police officers.

You want to solve the problem? Police are a symptom. Treat the cause. If you don't want police strapping up and rolling into your town with heavier weapons and vehicles, you need to do something about WHY they are doing that.

Let me ask a serious question: can you BLAME your average beat cop for want a Kevlar vest? Andy Taylor didn't have one. What about them wanting a shotgun or a rifle on their squad car? Can you blame them? Look at what happens in Chiraq. Compton. Detroit. Seriously. It isn't the police going in and destroying these communities and holding them hostage. It is the get rich or die trying gang bangers. The criminals. The ones who not only sell poison to the kids, they recruit them to sell their poison and kill each other over it.

You want to solve the problem? Arm yourself against them. Use the police against THEM. Stop letting yourself be held hostage by the worst of the worst and stop making excuses for them. Imagine if people stood up for themselves against the gangs and fought back. I wonder what it would look like to those scum who prey on the weak? Remember the LA riots?
f504a05ef5d7788b2457435e42cd3c3c.jpg

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

Back
Top Bottom