• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

War on cops gets hotter

What are you in the third grade? What's with the lousy spelling and grammar?

could be worse honey i could have lousy conspiracy theory's and ultra partisan bull****

Right now we hear of a cop ambushed and killed in Minneapolis and seven more ambushed with three dead in Baton Rouge.

All this on top of the 12 shot and five dead in Dallas in the past week.

This is all due to the BlackLivesMatter lynch mob making false charges against police and other ignorant people believing it and making an outcry against police......which has quickly become a war on police.

This is a terrible time for America.
Do you have links describing these attacks as ambushes.

Googling the Baton Rouge incident seems to show the event as 'indeterminate' at this time.

Obviously Dallas was a planned attack, but I'd like to see something showing the other two were ambushes rather than killings in an attempt to escape from criminal apprehension.

What media do you watch and listen to? The media I've been listening to does no such thing.

Don Lemon, Angela Davis, Charles Blow, Van Jones, Brooke Baldwin......the list goes on and on.

They call cops murderers or ALLOW people flakier even than themselves to call cops murderers......call it racism when a cop has to kill a perp, immediately call for more police training (thus again blaming the cop).

It goes on and on and it's reprehensible and now the chickens have come home to roost.

Well done, cop-haters......hope you're happy with the outcome.

Do you have links describing these attacks as ambushes.

Googling the Baton Rouge incident seems to show the event as 'indeterminate' at this time.

Obviously Dallas was a planned attack, but I'd like to see something showing the other two were ambushes rather than killings in an attempt to escape from criminal apprehension.

It's not indeterminate when the officers are shot upon arriving and do not know where the shots are coming from......that's an ambush.

The Minnesota cop was shot as he and his partner exited a house after taking a crime report......also an obvious ambush.

It's not indeterminate when the officers are shot upon arriving and do not know where the shots are coming from......that's an ambush.

The Minnesota cop was shot as he and his partner exited a house after taking a crime report......also an obvious ambush.
Links (describing the two ambushes) please ...

Links (describing the two ambushes) please ...

Oh, also.......the cop ambushed in MN survived and is in the hospital.

You'll have to wait for the links.

Oh, also.......the cop ambushed in MN survived and is in the hospital.

You'll have to wait for the links.
Thanks.

I'm not absolutely saying these are not ambushes at this time, but so far you've presented no evidence showing they indeed are.

I wouldn't want random killings associated with criminal acts to be conflated with the assassinations you are claiming.

Thanks.

I'm not absolutely saying these are not ambushes at this time, but so far you've presented no evidence showing they indeed are.

I wouldn't want random killings associated with criminal acts to be conflated with the assassinations you are claiming.

that is the most infantile line of logic I have seen in a long time.

Thanks.

Actually, I did. I said, when the officers are shot immediately upon arriving and do not know where the shots are coming from......that's an ambush.

am·bush
ˈambo͝oSH/
verb
past tense: ambushed; past participle: ambushed

make a surprise attack on (someone) from a concealed position.

Actually, I did. I said, when the officers are shot immediately upon arriving and do not know where the shots are coming from......that's an ambush.

You know buddy, it's your thread, your OP, and you fire-off assertions without providing any links or documentation - nothing. And then you assume everyone is supposed to know wth you're talking about, and the events you cite!

Go argue with yourself, until you can make a better OP. It's worthless.

Aw.......there are facts out there and I've found them, but you want to be spoon fed.

And the definition of "Ambush" is too complex for you to comprehend.

Grow up......I'm not here to pamper you.

Just turn on CNN......you should be able to handle that.

that is the most infantile line of logic I have seen in a long time.
Well - with the documentation and links the OP posted (none), that's about the most inference that can be drawn. He's building arguments over events he doesn't even cite or link, so excuse me if I don't jump to conclusions over what I don't know and he hasn't provided.

Only a fool or a partisan would attempt to draw conclusions over the nonexistent information he provided.

Another baseless unsupported assertion! :doh

Actually though, it's called "losing the argument" - due to failing to provide sufficient evidence to support your cause.

And perhaps you even potentially had a legit argument. We'll never know.

Listen, and learn!

Fine, whiner.

Goodbye.

Another shooting in Miami apparently. Ambush attack. Haven't heard anything else.

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

It's OK to admit you lost the argument. No shame in that.

LOL! Show me the argument. All I saw was a whiner who didn't know the definition of "Ambush" asking for unnecessary links.

Another shooting in Miami apparently. Ambush attack. Haven't heard anything else.

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

Another shooting in Miami apparently. Martian attack. Haven't heard anything else.

Another shooting in Miami apparently. Martian attack. Haven't heard anything else.

That happened in January of last year. Another BLM inspired incident? Thanks for the info.

LOL! Show me the argument. All I saw was a whiner who didn't know the definition of "Ambush" asking for unnecessary links.

Your contention was that the shootings were ambushes. Dallas certainly applies. The other shootings not so much.

If you have support please present it.

Your contention was that the shootings were ambushes. Dallas certainly applies. The other shootings not so much.

If you have support please present it.

Read the thread. It's proven.

Back
Top Bottom