• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

War in Iraq forum?

FinnMacCool

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
It seems like most of the posts in the War on Terror section is about the War in Iraq. And while the idea that Iraq has anything to do with the War on Terror is certainly debatable, I think that regardless of whether it is or isn't it certainly has enough interest to be made to have its own forum.

Hrmm... havn't really thought about it like that.

What are some others thoughts on this?

Should we split it up?

vauge said:
Hrmm... havn't really thought about it like that.

What are some others thoughts on this?

Should we split it up?
No strong feelings either way...

I dunno, I think if the two are split the War on Terror forum would probably just die out, or at least get very little attention. It might be interesting. Maybe you could do that thing where there is a war forum, and inside the war forum split between "War on Terror" "War in Iraq", and potentially an "Other" section.

That would work well. Kinda like the political platform area. I don't think the WAr on Terror would die out though. Plenty of topics to talk about there.

War in Iraq added. :)

Will let this simmer and get a some threads moved over. Then we will create a "war" area to put both under.

Back
Top Bottom