• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

War in Iraq, decreased home security, send in the Foreigners!

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/camp.htm.

Various excerpts:

"The infrastructure is set up. There are at least 130 concentration camps — quietly modified facilities which have sprung up and continue to spring up across the country, seemingly devoid of activity, yet requiring strange accoutrements such as barbed wire-topped fencing (with the tops turned inward) and helicopter wind socks. Most have good logistical supportability, with major highways and railroad transport facilities adjacent to the sites.

"These facilities, many in remote areas across our country, are set up to become concentration/detention camps, complete with gas chambers, for resisters and dissidents. Generally speaking, they’re set up for dissenters who will not go along with the New World Order. The ‘resisters’ are gun owners who refuse to give up their weapons; the ‘dissidents’ are Christians, Patriots and Constitutionalists. These camps are set up. I’ve seen many of them.

"At some point, martial law will be declared. (Martial law is when the writ of Habeas Corpus — to have a trial by jury — is suspended. Instead, of going to the judge, you go straight to jail for a limited time,) I suspect there will be a major outage, or some other crisis which will be the reason to declare martial law.

"People say, ‘It won’t work.’ But it will work if the 300,000 Soviet troops which are ALREADY HERE can get the guns. The name of the game is to blackball the people to get the guns...make the militia look bad, make guns look bad, make everybody give up their guns. Once they get your gun, they’ve got you, UNLESS you’ve got the angel of the Lord at your door. If you’ve got the angel of the Lord out there protecting you, it’s another story.

So what do ya'll think about the article, i hope you read it all.

Originally posted by Mickyjaystoned
Various excerpts:

"The infrastructure is set up. There are at least 130 concentration camps — quietly modified facilities which have sprung up and continue to spring up across the country, seemingly devoid of activity, yet requiring strange accoutrements such as barbed wire-topped fencing (with the tops turned inward) and helicopter wind socks. Most have good logistical supportability, with major highways and railroad transport facilities adjacent to the sites.

"These facilities, many in remote areas across our country, are set up to become concentration/detention camps, complete with gas chambers, for resisters and dissidents. Generally speaking, they’re set up for dissenters who will not go along with the New World Order. The ‘resisters’ are gun owners who refuse to give up their weapons; the ‘dissidents’ are Christians, Patriots and Constitutionalists. These camps are set up. I’ve seen many of them.

"At some point, martial law will be declared. (Martial law is when the writ of Habeas Corpus — to have a trial by jury — is suspended. Instead, of going to the judge, you go straight to jail for a limited time,) I suspect there will be a major outage, or some other crisis which will be the reason to declare martial law.

"People say, ‘It won’t work.’ But it will work if the 300,000 Soviet troops which are ALREADY HERE can get the guns. The name of the game is to blackball the people to get the guns...make the militia look bad, make guns look bad, make everybody give up their guns. Once they get your gun, they’ve got you, UNLESS you’ve got the angel of the Lord at your door. If you’ve got the angel of the Lord out there protecting you, it’s another story.

So what do ya'll think about the article, i hope you read it all.
Very disturbing, if true.

Are there any photos of these camps? Google earth pics?

I hope if they send me in Indiana it's in the Summer time. It gets cold there in the winter.

Did any of you ever seen that X-Files episode where they are using box cars to do medical studies?

Here are a few links about Willie Martin. Some of the stuff is pretty far out there while some of the stuff is interesting. IMO the concentration camp is WAY far fetched.

http://www.israelect.com/reference/Willie-Martin/was_index.html
http://www.sullivan-county.com/identity/
http://christianparty.net/wm/_wmindex.htm

These bases are already manned with over ONE MILLION troops from Russia, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Turkey, Great Britain, Nicaragua, and Asian countries

ONE MILLION? What are they, invisible? Where is Dan Rather when we need him?

Back
Top Bottom