• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

War Azeris and Armenians plunge into war as Putin and Turkey look on. geostrategic tensions between them over proxy

A. - Turks - Israelis keep outclassing Moscow sovok´s badly outdated crap

The only reason Russia is so invested in Armenia because Armenia is dirt poor and Russia is not. Russia has the 5th highest purchasing power parity in the world.
why i can not find here Muscovy ? can you?

world-economy-gdp.jpg

You can't see it?
can you see that you can change name to 69, but you still will be poor and without young ladies , Muscovy changed it couple of times but its still Muscovite ulus

Considering that the Aliyev dictatorship you admire so much has been caught trying to pass off Syrian civil war footage as their actions, not sure what you think that proves.

Considering that the Aliyev dictatorship you admire so much has been caught trying to pass off Syrian civil war footage as their actions, not sure what you think that proves.
do you have any link ? i do have , of one of your man , oophs , poogabe is your man as well

comments ?

do you have any link ? i do have , of one of your man , oophs , poogabe is your man as well

comments ?

Its rather amusing that you think that proves....anything.

can you see that you can change name to 69, but you still will be poor and without young ladies , Muscovy changed it couple of times but its still Muscovite ulus

What the hell are you babbling about now?

Russia is in the graphic you showed.

All you have is stupid talk now.

Again.....that is totally meaningless. But hey, any excuse to try and deflect from your cheerleading for the Aliyev regime.
why are you lying `? i wrote many times that Aliyev regime , entire A. clan are dictators Aliyev (commie POLITBURO clan ) oppress badly A. nation , once occupiers leave A. territory , A. people will finish them off .

why are you lying `? i wrote many times that Aliyev regime , entire A. clan are dictators Aliyev (commie POLITBURO clan ) oppress badly A. nation , once occupiers leave A. territory , A. people will finish them off .

What "occupiers" are you talking about?

Both are "A." countries.

Which, as I pointed out before, is completely false. The Aliyev regime winning the war will more likely get him a statue in Baku than getting booted out of power. The regime being humiliated in its war of aggression, on the other hand, is far more likely to lead to Aliyev being deposed.

Azerbaijan has scored a number of tactical victories over the Armenians, but a real operational or strategic success seems to have eluded them. The fighting has shifted to more stable front lines after Azerbaijan has captured somewhere around 3% of the disputed territory.

bad days for Moscow´s ussr badly outdated crap)) soon Moscow will have nothing in NK

Azerbaijan has scored a number of tactical victories over the Armenians, but a real operational or strategic success seems to have eluded them. The fighting has shifted to more stable front lines after Azerbaijan has captured somewhere around 3% of the disputed territory.
not really, where can Armeniens get the new hardware ?

Unless Russia Aids Armenia, Azerbaijan Has the Upper Hand ...
foreignpolicy.com › 2020/10/09 › russia-aid-armenia-a...

Oct 9, 2020 — Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has overplayed his hand by ... good on the many promises he made to the Armenian public—promises that, ... A fire burns in a hardware store after a rocket attack in Stepanakert, Nagorno- ... after the United States lost interest in the region more than a decade ago.

its matter of time before Moscow and its poodles will run from Azerbaijan , Moscow´s badly outdated ussr crap have 0 chance against our western technologies . Great News for Armenia as well they can join NATO/EU and become very rich country

Back
Top Bottom