• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Want to seduce her?

How to seduce women anywhere, anytime?

Ask Bill Gates. He knows.

I was referring to his boyish good looks, easy charm and winning smile.

Any man with honesty, integrity, a charming smile and chocolate... haven't you boys learned that yet? :lamo

and a nice butt doesn't hurt.....

If my dates can't dance with me to this, it's just a no-go.

Any man with honesty, integrity, a charming smile and chocolate... haven't you boys learned that yet? :lamo

You mean I spent all this time amassing a king's ransom, when all I had to do was stop being a misogynistic scumbag? :doh

Any man with honesty, integrity, a charming smile and chocolate... haven't you boys learned that yet?

woohoo.gif
I got Chocolate.

th
th

Even got ya something to wears with it. ;) "WHAT".....its got both White and Dark Chocolate.

chocolate-shoes-1.jpg

Arrrrrrrrrrrrk! *as the buzzer for wrong answer sounds* Are we talking about meeting drunks while out at night, or something a little more? Then you might be right, but then you could be waking up the next morning with some serious charges these days.

You should meet a girl for the first time in the daytime...period! On a Saturday you arrange the day, in a public place like Starbucks or Barnes and Noble, so you put her in a safe place right away and feeling comfortable. Afterwards, take her to somewhere that will get her heart racing and log you into her longterm memory bank from the start, like...yes...and you heard it hear from great experience....a fun park. Get that girl on the Roller Coaster if she will go. Between that and the Haunted House there is time to talk and share the emotion without having any dead air between you. The thrills will give you the words, which is especially important for you. If not a fun park, then horseback riding. Girls dig horses. Again, lots of time to talk, look all googly-eyed at each other (and she will...well...give her some time if you didn't brush your teeth or comb your hair), and for her to be on top riding. Check your local paper or the phone book, or just google it. There is a horseback riding center or beachcombing riding operation near you in many places. End the day without expectation...yes, indeed! Get her wanting to come back for more. Anyways, there are others ideas...but that should get you going for now. Treat her well, in case it doesn't go well, so you don't spoil it for the rest of the guys out here that just might really like having a girl like her.

Last edited:
Some time back I saw a study in which they had two identical looking guys go to the same crowded single's bars on different nights. One pulled in up front in a red Ferrari and went in wearing designer clothing. The other dressed in typical Penny's clothing and pulled up in an old car with a dented fender. Guess which one the women were climbing all over?

Some time back I saw a study in which they had two identical looking guys go to the same crowded single's bars on different nights. One pulled in up front in a red Ferrari and went in wearing designer clothing. The other dressed in typical Penny's clothing and pulled up in an old car with a dented fender. Guess which one the women were climbing all over?

"Oooh".....they were still driving their own car? :lol:

:2razz:

Back
Top Bottom