• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Walmart Pulls Guns, Ammo Displays in U.S. Stores, Citing Civil Unrest

Lol...high schoolers literally would have guns in a gun rack in their trucks in the school parking lot during hunting season. No issues. Sorry you can't wrap you head around it. Maybe it's you that shouldn't have a gun, if violence is the first thing that would come to your head if you had one.

Yup in sixth grade we had our hunters training class right after school so we would all bring our guns and leave them next leaning against the wall in the hallway next our coats...

I remember at my high school near the opening of deer season high school boys would often get their rifles out of their trucks and show them off before school in the parking lot. I remember one day one of the guys fired his into the air. All the on duty teacher did was stroll over in no hurry and tell him to put it back in his truck.

Remember the days that the boys would completely miss school during deer season?

The common greetting " get your deer yet"???

Remember the days that the boys would completely miss school during deer season?

The first day of deer season was a school holiday at my high school. I didn't hunt but I still enjoyed the Monday off.

Like running from bed to bed looking for racists

Liberals have created and celebrated violence all of 2020.

Your short term memory betrays you, I am not a liberal.

I told you. I won't engage in such a childish logical fallacy.

How can you accept this from yourself is teh more interesting question.
Repeat it all you want. And I'll answer your question when you answer mine.

Not remotely a fallacy. Cars kill way more people than guns. Why do you find it absurd to give family a firearm but not a car?

Either answer the questions...it is a debate...or admit you failed to uphold your argument.

stop the nonsensical gibberish and learn to debate, if you can
A debate is offering arguments and refuting them.

You threw out an argument...and now refuse to debate it. :rolleyes:

Not remotely a fallacy. Cars kill way more people than guns. Why do you find it absurd to give family a firearm but not a car?

Either answer the questions...it is a debate...or admit you failed to uphold your argument.

Bret Baier just reported that Walmart has reversed the decision and the merchandise is back out on the shelves in most locations.

Not remotely a fallacy. Cars kill way more people than guns. Why do you find it absurd to give family a firearm but not a car?​
Either answer the questions...it is a debate...or admit you failed to uphold your argument.​

do you even know what a logical fallacy is???????????????

Just so ya know Walmart is putting the firearms they have with what little ammo they have back out. That's That

do you even know what a logical fallacy is???????????????
Show that it is.

Either answer the questions...it is a debate...or admit you failed to uphold your argument.​

They actually cancelled school on the 1st day of buck.

All my kds got a BB gun when they were four, shooting .22s by five, first shotgun at 14.

Always had loaded guns around the house.

Not a single problem ever...

We had an open gun rack in the house with a box or two of ammo just sitting there on one of the shelves. We could basically grab them whenever we wanted to go out and shoot.

We had an open gun rack in the house with a box or two of ammo just sitting there on one of the shelves. We could basically grab them whenever we wanted to go out and shoot.
I still do, but plenty are locked in the safe also.

I still do, but plenty are locked in the safe also.

He kept his pistol tucked away but the long guns and shotguns where out in the rack.

He kept his pistol tucked away but the long guns and shotguns where out in the rack.
There are several handguns around the house, plus a couple of rifles and a shotgun, but most are locked up.

It's not the liberals threatening civil unrest if Trump loses.

Another lie.

Remember when Nancy Pelosi was the House minority leader and called for summers of resistance?

Maxine Waters calling for people to confront Republicans in the streets, restaurants, and outside their homes? “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

Ayanna Pressley calling for unrest from Boston to Portland?

Countless mayors allowing rioters free reign?

The moves come after several days of protests, vandalism, and an overnight curfew in Philadelphia after police fatally shot a Black man with a history of mental health problems.

“After civil unrest earlier this week resulted in damage to several of our stores, consistent with actions we took over the summer, we asked stores to move firearms and ammunition from the sales floor to a secure location in the back of the store in an abundance of caution, “ Walmart said in a statement. “As the current incidents have remained geographically isolated, we have made the decision to begin returning these products to the sales floor today.”

Walmart Inc. has removed all guns and ammunition from the sales floors of its U.S. stores this week, aiming to head off any potential theft of firearms if stores are broken into amid social unrest.

The retail giant, which sells firearms in about half of its 4,700 U.S. stores, said customers can still purchase guns and ammunition upon request even though they are no longer on display.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One would think that right wingers would have all the guns they could possibly desire. What with the first black President and their using that to spur purchases. And generally any time, libs can be used as a threat of confiscation. And so, it is surprising that right wingers would do snatch and grab, to get guns. But I have heard, that guns and ammo are as rare as toilet paper. Well, if Walmart expects unrest, we can count on it being for real.

Fearing Civil Unrest, Walmart Temporarily Moved Guns and Ammo Off Sales Floors
“As the current incidents have remained geographically isolated, we have made the decision to begin returning these products to the sales floor today.”

But 24 hours later, Walmart changed its mind.

BREAKING: Walmart will return firearms and ammunition to sales floors today. @yahoofinance $WMT
— Julia La Roche (@JuliaLaRoche) October 30, 2020
'As the current incidents have remained geographically isolated, we have made the decision to begin returning these products to the sales floor today.'

— Julia La Roche (@JuliaLaRoche) October 30, 2020

Fearing Civil Unrest, Walmart Temporarily Moved Guns and Ammo Off Sales Floors
“As the current incidents have remained geographically isolated, we have made the decision to begin returning these products to the sales floor today.”

But 24 hours later, Walmart changed its mind.
Yes, right wingers would Boycott Walmart. They would burn them down. They would have Trump tax them, or ruin them in some way, as Trump does anyone that tweeks his nose.

Yes, right wingers would Boycott Walmart. They would burn them down. They would have Trump tax them, or ruin them in some way, as Trump does anyone that tweeks his nose.
Take a break my friend.... you are spouting pure nonsense! :eek::coffee:

Back
Top Bottom