• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wallace To CNN Plus

The poster has a point, CNN has other markets outside the US. Most EU satellite packages include CNN. I live in the Middle East, every hotel room carries CNN, that is a huge footprint.

You do know there is life and ratings outside the US?

@Common Sense 1 is one of those posters who goes to bat for his ideologically preferred media outlets like they're superstars around the world.

Most people around the world have never heard of FOX News.

You could ask t Mongolian sheep herders if they've heard of CNN and chances are at least 2 of them have.

I can't say what I think of you, and your comments because every time I speak out I get reprimanded by the folks in charge. What I will say, however, is that I'm not homophobic in the sense that I act out prejudicially towards anyone, nor do I dislike people because of their "choices" in life. I do not, however, hesitate to say that homosexuality is a bad "choice" to make.

You called me stupid, and a moron. I await moderation in this respect. We'll see if reprimands are only for the "conservatives" on this liberal board. Keep me informed if you don't mind.
@Hatuey is correct - your posts are quite stupid and painfully moronic.

Back
Top Bottom