• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I like Trump. I just dont like when he said he would make Mexico pay for it... Mexico is worthless so are the people. I think Americans should pay for the wall to protect us.

I like Trump. I just dont like when he said he would make Mexico pay for it... Mexico is worthless so are the people. I think Americans should pay for the wall to protect us.

Keep smoking.

giphy.gif

I think the wall should be an ongoing project. I think the people coming to our country to work or immigrate should pay for it. They are the reason we need a wall. I think anyone entering into this country should pay just like when you cross a bridge into NYC or leave NJ. You are using our infrastructure. Nothing is free. I think anyone here on a work visa should pay a "border tax" the same as citizens pay a FICA tax. The money should be used not only for a wall but to pay for border patrol and all other cost from people entering and leaving this country.

I think the wall should be an ongoing project. I think the people coming to our country to work or immigrate should pay for it. They are the reason we need a wall. I think anyone entering into this country should pay just like when you cross a bridge into NYC or leave NJ. You are using our infrastructure. Nothing is free. I think anyone here on a work visa should pay a "border tax" the same as citizens pay a FICA tax. The money should be used not only for a wall but to pay for border patrol and all other cost from people entering and leaving this country.

Great, and when that money you get from VISAS come through (around 5 billion worth) THEN Trump can start talking about the wall. Here's the fact that you and other Trump supporters want EVERYONE to forget. He campaigned on having SOMEONE ELSE (Mexico) pay for the wall so it should be NO SURPRISE that people are against the wall when he asks Americans to pay for it.

do you REALLY think Trump would have been elected had he said "I will build a wall, have Americans pay for it first and THEN seek the money from Mexico"?

The bolded isn't a bad idea, TBH.

Great, and when that money you get from VISAS come through (around 5 billion worth) THEN Trump can start talking about the wall. Here's the fact that you and other Trump supporters want EVERYONE to forget. He campaigned on having SOMEONE ELSE (Mexico) pay for the wall so it should be NO SURPRISE that people are against the wall when he asks Americans to pay for it.

do you REALLY think Trump would have been elected had he said "I will build a wall, have Americans pay for it first and THEN seek the money from Mexico"?

He should not have to seek the money from Mexico. Our worthless congress should already have put through a bill to secure our border and created a tax/taxes paid by people entering this country decades ago. Why should the hard working citizen pay keep to these illegal lawless losers out of our country.

The bolded isn't a bad idea, TBH.

That should have been done 50 years ago by our worthless congress. Our worthless congress should have already secured our border. Unfortunately they are too busy lining their pockets with our taxes and spreading hate to do their job. It is beyond ridiculous that 10's of millions of people are in this country illegally. It shows just how pathetic a job congress has done with border security. But look at the epic failure on congress to balance the budget. Look at the epic failure of our congress on the infrastructure of this country. We need these losers to stop worrying about Trump and fix the real crisis in this country and that is the unbelievable failure on their part to do their job.

Mexico and their people are not worthless, what an incredibly stupid thing to say. I go to Mexico several times a year, I doubt you have ever gone.

Another stupid baiting thread.

Angry white people from the Red States should pay for it

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom