• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wall supporters.

How about the employers of these 'illegals' start going to jail? If people who come here illegally can't get a job, they're not going to stay. Instead of a wall put the weight on those who hire illegally. Just think of all the money we can get from fining businesses before we put the head of said business behind bars. It also solves the problem of they are coming here and stealing our jobs.

Few want effective interior enforcement of immigration law or we would have had that decades ago. Its more politically advantageous to keep immigration (legal or not) as "an issue".

How about the employers of these 'illegals' start going to jail? If people who come here illegally can't get a job, they're not going to stay. Instead of a wall put the weight on those who hire illegally. Just think of all the money we can get from fining businesses before we put the head of said business behind bars. It also solves the problem of they are coming here and stealing our jobs.
Im all for that idea, Ive been saying that for years. Remove the bird feeders.

What, jail rich Republican business owners...the ones who donate to the Republican party ?

Why would Trump want to do that ?

Also that would mean jailing almost everyone who's had their windows/roof/fences replaced or driveway relaid or garden landscaped...

Exactly. We don't need a wall and we don't need a day without a mexican. Most everyone in america benefits from these people seeking work, it's a non issue issue.

Why wouldn't you be happy with "rightists" enforcing border laws ?

I am. Which rightists are enacting sanctuary cities? Give me their names Ill bash them until my battery runs out. I despise fake conservatives more than democrats. At least dems are honest about their traitorous beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom