• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Walking Dead Season 4!

I started watching this show because of the threads on here about it. I normally hate zombie movies, but I really love this show. Can't wait for the new season! :)

I still close my eyes and block my ears sometimes when the zombies are eating someone though. It's so gross! :lol: Not a good show for eating snacks.

Jesus Christ!! We still have 3 freaking months! Why the hell are they showing this video now!!???

Jesus Christ!! We still have 3 freaking months! Why the hell are they showing this video now!!???

so we will work ourselves up into a frenzy and buy the complete box set lol

so we will work ourselves up into a frenzy and buy the complete box set lol
I want the first pressing of Seasons 2 and 3. I love the 2 collector's box with screwdriver zombie and the fishtank heads are the third season collectors. EPIC!

I want the first pressing of Seasons 2 and 3. I love the 2 collector's box with screwdriver zombie and the fishtank heads are the third season collectors. EPIC!

Wow! You're really into it huh? :) Do you really watch them again or are they just for collecting?

I love, love, love this show. I do. I never miss it. I've seen every single episode, since the premiere on Halloween, 2010.

As much as I love it, though - it's not a show I can watch a second time. My daughter can. She's seen every episode, several times. I just can't, though, and that is odd because normally, if I really like a show, I can watch the same episodes, over and over.

I love, love, love this show. I do. I never miss it. I've seen every single episode, since the premiere on Halloween, 2010.

As much as I love it, though - it's not a show I can watch a second time. My daughter can. She's seen every episode, several times. I just can't, though, and that is odd because normally, if I really like a show, I can watch the same episodes, over and over.

I can watch the same episodes, but I usually choose not to. If I've already seen them, I already know what's going to happen. A lot of people do that though. I guess if enough time went by I could watch again.

Wow! You're really into it huh? :) Do you really watch them again or are they just for collecting?
Both. I thought season 2 was a bit better, but I love that whole series and I think 4 may end up blowing the last season away. I could easily have a Walking Dead weekend.

I love Hell's Kitchen and can watch it over and over. CMT (that channel that plays country music videos) is running repeats right now. I like watching the repeats on that show. I keep hoping Hubs will buy it for me on DVD. It's unedited. Really off the wall. :lol:

Both. I thought season 2 was a bit better, but I love that whole series and I think 4 may end up blowing the last season away. I could easily have a Walking Dead weekend.

I should get season 1 because I missed the whole first season. That would be great on the next rainy weekend.

I should get season 1 because I missed the whole first season. That would be great on the next rainy weekend.
I would recommend it. Season 1 was very well written.

The series lost me when, in the midst of total world collapse, people found time to pray in a miraculously intact church............What is this, Medieval Spain ?.................................

I'll do that. It'll be like watching one big long movie. :lol:
Actually, it was set up exactly like that. It's only six episodes long, but it really can explain why people who talk about certain characters pick sides and either love or hate those people. The first season really set a strong tone for the rest of the series.

Actually, it was set up exactly like that. It's only six episodes long, but it really can explain why people who talk about certain characters pick sides and either love or hate those people. The first season really set a strong tone for the rest of the series.

Only 6 episodes? That's a short season.

Only 6 episodes? That's a short season.
Yep. AMC took a huge chance with the series but iirc it was kind of an "extended pilot" period. The show went gang busters and the seasons are getting longer each renewal it seems. Many people, myself included, feel that those six episodes were actually bigger than the following two seasons, not to take away from them, but the first season was HUGE.

Yep. AMC took a huge chance with the series but iirc it was kind of an "extended pilot" period. The show went gang busters and the seasons are getting longer each renewal it seems. Many people, myself included, feel that those six episodes were actually bigger than the following two seasons, not to take away from them, but the first season was HUGE.

Well that settles it then. I'll have to purchase the first season. :mrgreen:

I miss the "smash 'em up, bang 'em up" feel of Season 1. I love the show, but I'm tired of them hiding in the prison. I saw a still from Season 4, and Rick is feeding pigs. I guess that means that they are going to be in the prison again this season.

It's not bad. I think I paid 20$ for it in '10 or '11, with the new seasons coming out it should be considerably less for it but it's a good buy.

I miss the "smash 'em up, bang 'em up" feel of Season 1. I love the show, but I'm tired of them hiding in the prison. I saw a still from Season 4, and Rick is feeding pigs. I guess that means that they are going to be in the prison again this season.
They stray from the comic at times but from what I understand there is a lot of room for some thrills in that arc.

I think it's on "play now" on Netflix, if you have it. If not, sign up, get two weeks free and watch it, then cancel. At least that way, you'll get a chance to see if you like it before you buy it. My daughter is a zombie flick nut, and she never watched it. I bought her Season 1 on DVD. She never got around to watching it, until she was on the road. She had a tablet, and I bought her a 3-month subscription to Netflix. Now she's hooked.

I was getting annoyed when he kept seeing his wife everywhere and just roaming around outside the fence. That started to get old.

Back
Top Bottom