• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Walker Withdraws Trump Endorsement

Patrickt

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
"Scott Walker has said that he would support Donald Trump if he were the nominee, but the Wisconsin governor backed away from that pledge in the wake of Trump's racial attack on the federal judge overseeing a lawsuit against Trump University. Trump said the judge, an American citizen born in Indiana, was biased against him because "he's a Mexican.""It's just sad in America that we have such poor choices right now," Scott Walkertold a reporter from Wisconsin's WKOW on Tuesday. The news station reported that Walker "wouldn't say that whether would continue to endorse him going forward."
Scott Walker Withdraws Support from Trump | The Weekly Standard

Gov. Walker's mistake was, as a conservative, ever endorsing the liberal fraud Donald Trump.

Sounds like a coup attempt is being planned for the convention. Scott Walker for president.

"Scott Walker has said that he would support Donald Trump if he were the nominee, but the Wisconsin governor backed away from that pledge in the wake of Trump's racial attack on the federal judge overseeing a lawsuit against Trump University. Trump said the judge, an American citizen born in Indiana, was biased against him because "he's a Mexican.""It's just sad in America that we have such poor choices right now," Scott Walkertold a reporter from Wisconsin's WKOW on Tuesday. The news station reported that Walker "wouldn't say that whether would continue to endorse him going forward."

Gov. Walker's mistake was, as a conservative, ever endorsing the liberal fraud Donald Trump.

Good for him. I always liked Walker and I like him even more now.

More need to come out and disavow Trump.

I am not quite sure how any of Trumps followers can still be pretending he is not a racist.

GOP Self-Destruction Imminent.

T-Minus <<Insert Metric Here>> To Reach Minimum Safe Distance.

Thus making him an hypocrite and a liar.

I am not quite sure how any of Trumps followers can still be pretending he is not a racist.
Because he isn't, and you surely haven't shown that he is.

He showed that he is.

I haven't said Trump is a racist. I've said he's a liar, a huckster, a deadbeat, and a liberal. He's proud of all four.

Only a Trumpkin, a sucker, could say that someone who was conned by Dishonest Donald is a hypocrite and a liar for waking up to the obvious. Donald Trump is proud of being a liar, a huckster, a deadbeat, and a liberal and now we can add that he's proud to be stupid enough to call the judge a Mexican when he clearly isn't. Delicate Donald's not a counter puncher. He simply throws temper tantrums and expects Trumpkins to be stupid enough to go along with him.

He showed that he is.
Wrong.
Irrational folks make that claim but can never back it up.

I haven't said Trump is a racist.
Wut? Did I say you did?

Only a Trumpkin, a sucker, could say that someone who was conned by Dishonest Donald is a hypocrite and a liar for waking up to the obvious. Donald Trump is proud of being a liar, a huckster, a deadbeat, and a liberal and now we can add that he's proud to be stupid enough to call the judge a Mexican when he clearly isn't. Delicate Donald's not a counter puncher. He simply throws temper tantrums and expects Trumpkins to be stupid enough to go along with him.
Wow! Irrational bias at it's best.

I haven't said Trump is a racist. I've said he's a liar, a huckster, a deadbeat, and a liberal. He's proud of all four.

In all fairness the trumpkins have proven him right on the bolded.

I do agree Dishonest Donald isn't a racist. He attacks anyone who opposes him or might get in his way. He will use anything that comes to mind to make those attacks so sometimes it sounds racist but that isn't the reason for attacking them, his personal interest is. If a half Mexican Muslim Transsexual was going to say something nice and endorse Trump, give him money or do anything else that might benefit Trump he would have nothing but praise for them.
It isn't about racism it is as always all about Trump and ONLY about trump.
Lets face it as far as he is concerned nothing else in the universe matters. Not his family, not his future ex-wife and definitely not the silly Americans who think he gives a hoot about them.

I've listened to and known about Trump for decades. In the 90's I went to a couple of events and heard him speak. I always kind of liked the guy, and IMO he is not a racist. He is an opportunist, a egomaniac, and a person who will do and say anything for publicity and to get his face in the media. He's always been that way. That's why, IMO, he says these things about Blacks, and Mexicans, and Muslims, etc. It gets him attention, it gets the racists who do support him to cheer louder at his rallies, it gets his face on TV on Sundays. But I really don't think he is a racist. He basicly attacks anyone and everyone for attention.

I would NEVER, ever have vote for him. Not in the 90's, not now. Not 10 years from now. Not a chance. He's too thin-skinned and vindictive to be POTUS. For some reason many Republicans believe is someone is a good businessman that automatically means they will be a good president. That's not true. Especially with someone with the temperament of Trump.

Oh, noes!

Losing the endorsement of an incomptent grifter con won't mean much in any case to the imperial Trump.

Walker is a national embarrassment, a walking farce.

IF he is not a racist, why does he pretend to be? Maybe its his base?
In all fairness the trumpkins have proven him right on the bolded.

I do agree Dishonest Donald isn't a racist. He attacks anyone who opposes him or might get in his way. He will use anything that comes to mind to make those attacks so sometimes it sounds racist but that isn't the reason for attacking them, his personal interest is. If a half Mexican Muslim Transsexual was going to say something nice and endorse Trump, give him money or do anything else that might benefit Trump he would have nothing but praise for them.
It isn't about racism it is as always all about Trump and ONLY about trump.
Lets face it as far as he is concerned nothing else in the universe matters. Not his family, not his future ex-wife and definitely not the silly Americans who think he gives a hoot about them.

Good for Walker.

So now we have Flake, Kirk, Walker, and Sasse (who has always been fantastic). Ryan is denouncing the comments, but still saying that Trump is a better chance than Hillary.

Now that the media has turned on him (and will actually sustain a story), we need Trump to say something else equally abusive and stupid. So... wait I guess about a week.

IF he is not a racist, why does he pretend to be? Maybe its his base?

Sometimes it is just a way to attack a specific opponent, other times it is just playing to what some people want to hear.
Do you really think a consummate narcissist really cares about other peoples race, religion, sexual identity/preference?
No he cares about whether or not someone is helpful or hurtful to his aims, wallet or his ego.

I will think about this. Thanks.
Sometimes it is just a way to attack a specific opponent, other times it is just playing to what some people want to hear.
Do you really think a consummate narcissist really cares about other peoples race, religion, sexual identity/preference?
No he cares about whether or not someone is helpful or hurtful to his aims, wallet or his ego.

See my post #20 in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom