• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Walker makes speaking gaffe at Georgia Trump rally.

Showtime586

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
While ranting bout Critical Race Theory at the recent Trump "lie-fest" in Georgia. Walker kept referring to the theory as CTR instead of CRT. Now, why we all make speaking errors from time to time, I find it comical that Repubs point out Dem speaking errors and attach labels like "clueless" and "senile" to the speaker while conveniently and quietly overlooking and remain silent when members of their own party do the same thing. For some reason, "Covfefe" keeps coming to mind.

Last edited:
Where is the link?: You post is meaningless without one.

He had company: Greene, and, of course Trump, made gaffes as well.

They each make one every time they open their respective mouths.

They're simply "telling it like it is."

Where is the link?: You post is meaningless without one.
A simple Google search will return multiple links. As such, that alone renders your "meaningless" comment "meaningless". That said, I will attach a link. to the original post.

He had company: Greene, and, of course Trump, made gaffes as well.

They each make one every time they open their respective mouths.

They're simply "telling it like it is."
Apparently, it was more of a "Liars Club" gathering than I first realized.

While ranting bout Critical Race Theory at the recent Trump "lie-fest" in Georgia. Walker kept referring to the theory as CTR instead of CRT. Now, why we all make speaking errors from time to time, I find it comical that Repubs point out Dem speaking errors and attach labels like "clueless" and "senile" to the speaker while conveniently and quietly overlooking and remain silent when members of their own party do the same thing. For some reason, "Covfefe" keeps coming to mind.

It's a hypocrite circle jerk over there.

According to modern conservative psychological theory, that means he is mentally handicapped, he has "handlers", etc.

A simple Google search will return multiple links. As such, that alone renders your "meaningless" comment "meaningless". That said, I will attach a link. to the original post.

Multiple publishing of what is in question, at hand, should not require a link. However, it is debate courtesy, though there are exceptions.

If Biden did that Trump's Panty Sniffers would scream on and on about his dementia.

at least that group of "republicans" is trying to keep gay men out of women's restrooms.

It's just as comical that Dems point out repubs speaking errors and attach labels like "clueless" and "senile" to the speaker while conveniently and quietly overlooking and remain silent when members of their own party do the same thing.
For some reason, "You ain't black" and "I'm a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate" keeps coming to mind.

But let me guess. That is different.

Walker is a walking, talking imbecile.

He and MTG should get married and have boatloads of really, really stupid kids. Gotta lower the aggregate IQ of the South from the borderline range right into the intellectually deficient.

Don't you know, for the average Trumper, it's way preferable to confront you with a lack of link comment, and imply you may be lying, versus a simple google search to show it has been reported dozens of places.
Trump lesson #1: When in doubt, pout.

With Biden in office, you start a thread like this? 🤣

So you had no reason not to post a link in the OP.

Thank you for editing your post to include one.

Why would you criticize Herschel Walker? Are you racist?

When I look up CRT, I find this definition: "Critical race theorists hold that racism is inherent in the laws and institutions of the US insofar as they function to maintain social, economic, and political inequities between whites and non-whites, especially African-Americans." They key word, the one to be studied, it seems to me, is "insofar." So what is wrong with teaching that? It's a defensible theory, seemingly hard to argue with. A good example, one used a lot, was the panic some years ago about cocaine. One could credibly posit that the resulting greater penalties attached to crack as opposed to powder, assuming the validity of the analysis that the former was used more than the latter by blacks, was an example supporting CRT. Another might have been the discriminatory was the GI Bill was administered post WWII.

So what's the big deal about CRT? Why are people's panties in a bunch?

Last edited:
If Biden did that Trump's Panty Sniffers would scream on and on about his dementia.

Whichever order of the letters in 'CRT' are put, the Trumpster/Rep/cons don't know the meaning of what it represents anyway.

What-a-bout, what-a-bout….

I hope Walker is the GOP candidate and there is a debate with Sen. Warnock…….🙄

What-a-bout, what-a-bout….

I hope Walker is the GOP candidate and there is a debate with Sen. Warnock…….🙄

We wish. Handlers will avoid debate at all costs. In debate, Walker will be given a sheet with maybe 3 talking points he keeps repeating, that incl accusation to the level of child molestation by Dems, no matter what the question may be.

We wish. Handlers will avoid debate at all costs. In debate, Walker will be given a sheet with maybe 3 talking points he keeps repeating, that incl accusation to the level of child molestation by Dems, no matter what the question may be.
Apple and tree;

Back
Top Bottom