• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Walken in the Whitehouse

President Walken?

• Hell yes! He's determined. Remember what he did in Pulp Fiction?

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Hell no! He was evil in Sleepy Hollow.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know... The watch from Pulp Fiction just wasn't worth it.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
no... no experience whatsoever.

In "Wedding Crashers" he played a Treasury Secretary?

It does appeal to my taste for the surreal. I don't know if I'd vote for him if I thought he might win bcuz of my vote. I mean I might be tempted to vote for him, but I wouldn't want him to actually win.

nkgupta80 said:
no... no experience whatsoever.

LMAO Experience has nothing to do with it. I'm not much of a taker in polls, but listening the other day about people throwing their hats into the gubenatorial bid, Lynn Swann, former Pittsburgh Steeler, has, as of a few weeks ago, 57% of people saying they will vote for him in the primary. Now I'm not sure of the logisitcs, how many people polled, etc... but isn't it telling that people will vote for ANYONE as long as they think it will remove the current idiot from Harrisburg! He has no experience in politics, and on name recognition alone, he could be the next Ahnold (oh god heaven help this state now).

Back
Top Bottom