• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#Walkaway Founder Recounts "Anti-Gay" Attack by RNC Protestors

ReubenSherr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
#Walkaway founder recounts '''anti-gay''' attack by RNC protesters, calls on gay media figures to speak out | Fox News

"Brandon Straka, the founder of the WalkAway Campaign, told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Friday that he and a friend faced "anti-gay" attacks from protesters who gathered outside the White House on the final night of the Republican National Convention."

"We were exiting the convention, along with a large group of people, and there was a small group of BLM [Black Lives Matter] hecklers there to harass people as they were walking out," Straka recounted.

"They called us the anti-gay f-word about three or four times, as you can see in that video," he added.

"I would like to ask some of those in media -- gay people like [CNN anchors] Anderson Cooper [and] Don Lemon, and [Bravo host] Andy Cohen -- do you have anything to say about the fact that two gay men were attacked last night by Black Lives Matter?" asked Straka, who added that he'd "love to know what you think about that now that two people in your community were attacked by this organization."

Black Lives Matter is an organization which had its initials spelled out behind Elizabeth Warren as she spoke at the DNC.

Oh, I'm sorry, did some of your people run into some hateful people on the left harassing them? Did they frighten you and have no regard for civility and decency?

Good. Now you know what we've been dealing with from the right since 2016.

There are pages and pages of similar behavior.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=trump+supporter+heckle

There are countless videos of Trump supporters heckling, abusing, and harassing people they hate, and we've been told the whole time "we just don't understand theeeeem!"

You guy wanted to create this climate of hate and you got it. Complaining that you're getting some of it back, is like an arsonist complaining about how the fire they started is.

And, no, I don't care how anybody feels about this, or any lectures about "being better". I don't condone this, but I don't have sympathy either.

Oh, I'm sorry, did some of your people run into some hateful people on the left harassing them? Did they frighten you and have no regard for civility and decency?

Good. Now you know what we've been dealing with from the right since 2016.

[video=youtube;jj5GtXrzlwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj5GtXrzlwg&feature=emb_title[video]

There are pages and pages of similar behavior.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=trump+supporter+heckle

There are countless videos of Trump supporters heckling, abusing, and harassing people they hate, and we've been told the whole time "we just don't understand theeeeem!"

You guy wanted to create this climate of hate and you got it. Complaining that you're getting some of it back, is like an arsonist complaining about how the fire they started is.

And, no, I don't care how anybody feels about this, or any lectures about "being better". I don't condone this, but I don't have sympathy either.
You literally have no valid point.
Your side created the hatred long before Donald Trump came along, and have continued to fuel it.

BLM protestors verbally and aggressively attacked Vernon Jones as he walked out of the RNC, yelling “Black Lives Matter!”

Apparently, Vernon Jones’ life doesn’t matter. Because although he is black, he left the Democratic Party and now supports Trump.

They need to change their name to BDLM. Black Democratic Lives Matter.

Right wing redneck ****heads do that all the time and right wingers don't ever criticize them for it. Concern trolling, rejected.

Every single action taken by every black man on the planet now apparently gets assigned to every peaceful protester. It's pathetic. By this logic, every conservative is an actual nazi. Hey, there were a couple nazis at that one Trump rally.

Your side created the hatred long before Donald Trump came along, and have continued to fuel it.

1*4sFXfhC8FLvpBXdJ5yhHlg_png.jpg

iLOL
:lamo

And you provide a picture from after he came along. Doh! :lamo

Yes, you're all victims. Poor, poor you.

Right wing redneck ****heads do that all the time and right wingers don't ever criticize them for it.

Right wing rednecks were violently protesting at Democratic events, and filming locations for the DNC, verbally and physically assaulting Democratic politicians?

I must have missed that.

#Walkaway founder recounts '''anti-gay''' attack by RNC protesters, calls on gay media figures to speak out | Fox News

"Brandon Straka, the founder of the WalkAway Campaign, told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Friday that he and a friend faced "anti-gay" attacks from protesters who gathered outside the White House on the final night of the Republican National Convention."

"We were exiting the convention, along with a large group of people, and there was a small group of BLM [Black Lives Matter] hecklers there to harass people as they were walking out," Straka recounted.

"They called us the anti-gay f-word about three or four times, as you can see in that video," he added.

"I would like to ask some of those in media -- gay people like [CNN anchors] Anderson Cooper [and] Don Lemon, and [Bravo host] Andy Cohen -- do you have anything to say about the fact that two gay men were attacked last night by Black Lives Matter?" asked Straka, who added that he'd "love to know what you think about that now that two people in your community were attacked by this organization."

Black Lives Matter is an organization which had its initials spelled out behind Elizabeth Warren as she spoke at the DNC.

They weren't attacked because they were gay, but because they worship Donald Trump. I fully understand the sentiment.

They weren't attacked because they were gay, but because they worship Donald Trump. I fully understand the sentiment.

I can’t believe what I just read.

It’s acceptable to call someone a fa—-t if they are a Trump supporter?

I can’t believe what I just read.

It’s acceptable to call someone a fa—-t if they are a Trump supporter?

Is it acceptable to chant "Jews will not replace us?"

Is it acceptable to chant "Jews will not replace us?"

The DNC is actively supporting and promoting BLM. Which has some good people in it, but is so disorganized that it can’t prevent immoral and unethical behavior from violent and bigoted factions.

The RNC is not actively supporting any group who chants “Jews will not replace us.”

Back
Top Bottom