• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wales here reporting in!

Welcome again! Glad you found us.

@Onions

Hello boyo! Are you a Davis or a Jones? Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your chat.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Just a Stephan, but keeping those sheep in check better posts
Och:

Hands off the sheep, boyo. I'm Scots and the sheep are mine! Don't you be lampooning me now! Just remember the Scottish motto - "It's got to be ewe!".

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Och:

Hands off the sheep, boyo. I'm Scots and the sheep are mine! Don't you be lampooning me now! Just remember the Scottish motto - "It's got to be ewe!".

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.
Just a wee banter, us Celts have to show those English how what's up

@Onions

Onions are circular. Circles are described by the value. Pi. Add Pi to onions and you get "opinions". This will be a good place for you, full of circular opinions.

Cheers and be well.

Just a wee banter, us Celts have to show those English how what's up
Onions:

From an Inverness Scots perspective we have to show the English what's down or else they keep invading us. It's a really bad habit of the English bastards of France.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Why the Canadian flag on the profile, did you leave?

@Onions

The Rovin' Dies Hard. I was actually born in Montréal to a Scottish father and an Irish/Scottish/Italian mother from New York. But later I lived in Inverness for about a year and in Bristol for just shy of two years.

Cheers and Cymru am Byth!
Evilroddy.

Just here for a chat :D

Speaking as one of Cornish descent, I find it alarming that people from Wales have learned how to read and write. It's disconcerting, like having your dog walk up to you and start singing Elton John tunes.

(I kid, of course)

I'm from Edinburgh. Come in, sit down, you'll have had your tea?

Speaking as one of Cornish descent, I find it alarming that people from Wales have learned how to read and write. It's disconcerting, like having your dog walk up to you and start singing Elton John tunes.

(I kid, of course)
You have new masters in Cornwall! ……as does Wales.

You have new masters in Cornwall! ……as does Wales.
Full disclosure, my family were driven out of Cornall in the 17 century.
Then they were thrown out of Ireland in 1830.
Then they sort of scattered all over North America, and hoped everyone forgot all the shit they did to get kicked out of the two most disreputable parts of the UK.

Full disclosure, my family were driven out of Cornall in the 17 century.
Then they were thrown out of Ireland in 1830.
Then they sort of scattered all over North America, and hoped everyone forgot all the shit they did to get kicked out of the two most disreputable parts of the UK.

awwwwwww alls well that ends well. They found solid moorings in the Americas, I trust?

Just here for a chat :D

And maybe a comment or two on the passing of Her Britannic Majesty; and what to make of ole Charles as newly minted Britannic Majesty

And maybe a comment or two on the passing of Her Britannic Majesty; and what to make of ole Charles as newly minted Britannic Majesty
Maybe a mention of the new Prince of Wales?

Well, onions have been known to make me cry. Go easy on me.

Welcome to the zoo.

I hope you enjoy a long stay.

Back
Top Bottom