• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Waka Flocka Flame treated by paramedics after smoking too much marijuana

Re: Smoking too much Weed

But Im still curious. How would " Waka Flaka Flame " score on a IQ test relative to a non-user ?

That's an idiotic and irrelevant question born of either ignorance about IQ or bias regarding drug use, as it assumes that the only different factor between Waka Flaka Flame and a "non-user" would singularly be marijuana use.

This is a big yawn for anyone who is even mildly realistic about weed and it's potential side effects/danger.

Seriously, the only thing this kind of story counters are the few people so far gone in their pro-weed zealotry that they declare it to be absolutely, completely, and utterly "harmless" simply based on whether or not people can die from an OD.

Nothing is utterly harmless. But how one measures if something is harmful is to quantify it's toxicity and at what level of iit's consumption will cause you physical damage.

You're more likely to OD on water, than you are to OD on weed. So if you're going to measure how dangerous a substance is, you must admit that MJ is pretty innocuous. Not harmless, but definitely very low on the danger scale.

I think smokin weed till youre on a stretcher says enough

Libertarians think MJ should be legalized because they believe the Govt shouldnt have the authority to tell anyone what they can or cannot put in their bodies

Problem with that is drug users aren't using their drug of choice in a vacuum, and their bad decsions not only have a impact on those closest to them but on Society in general

Why does a addicts or users right " to pickle their brain supercede my right to raise my family in a society not inundated with drugs and people under the influence ?

Liberals ? I'm begining to think the vast majority of them use

They " care " about the plight of influental inner city kids but have no problem with the actions of people like " Waka Flaka Flame ". Unfortunatley, people like this idiot qualify as role models.

Inner City schools are failing ? Its " racism " and a lack of money, not the myriad of bad influences and or the culture that marginalizes the destructive effects of MJ

Nothing is utterly harmless. But how one measures if something is harmful is to quantify it's toxicity and at what level of iit's consumption will cause you physical damage.

You're more likely to OD on water, than you are to OD on weed. So if you're going to measure how dangerous a substance is, you must admit that MJ is pretty innocuous. Not harmless, but definitely very low on the danger scale.

As I had to explain in another thread

DEATH != HARM

Something can cause you HARM and never have any chance to actually kill you. Something can potentially kill you, but rarely have the chance to do you harm. While these things are related, they are not exclusive. Talking about the potential for overdose as the singular discussion of "harm" is simply inaccurate and unrealistic; a pathetic talking point often propagated by pro-legalization zealots who, similar to the zealots on the other side, refuse to actually address things honestly and instead attempt to misdirect and function in a dishonest Machiavellian fashion, justifying it due to their ultimate goal.

Neither is harmful inherently or singularly a measure of "toxicity". While those two things are related, they are not the same.

All of which is irrelevant since there have been people who haven't been suggesting it's simply innocuous or not very dangerous or not very harmful, but have flat out, unapologetically, absolutely "harmless", which is what I was pointing out when someone claimed that "no one" says such a thing.

Last edited:

Why does a addicts or users right " to pickle their brain supercede my right to raise my family in a society not inundated with drugs and people under the influence ?

That's a novel concept.

I wasn't even aware that we had some right to not be be irrationally offended and frightened by what other people do when they're minding their own business.

That's a novel concept.

I wasn't even aware that we had some right to not be be irrationally offended and frightened by what other people do when they're minding their own business.

Well there's nothing dishonest about that post
.....Lol !

If they "were only minding their own bussiness " it wouldnt be an issue

Youre not actually suggesting that the effects of drug use start and stop at the users front door are you ?

That when they leave their appartment and or home they magically sober up ?

That their choice to " mind their own bussiness " has no effect on their Childrens education, on their Childrens future and no effect on the Schools or the community ?

That assesment is a bit short sighted dont you think ?

The camapign to end ciggarette smoking among young people has really been stepped up in the last few years and thankfully theyre making great progress

https://www.thetruth.com/

Obviously Tobacco use and its consequences dont stop at the user.

Do you support the camapaign thats trying to stamp out Tobacco use among young people and if you do, would you support a similar camapaign aimed at Marijuana use ?

As I had to explain in another thread

DEATH != HARM

Something can cause you HARM and never have any chance to actually kill you. Something can potentially kill you, but rarely have the chance to do you harm. While these things are related, they are not exclusive. Talking about the potential for overdose as the singular discussion of "harm" is simply inaccurate and unrealistic; a pathetic talking point often propagated by pro-legalization zealots who, similar to the zealots on the other side, refuse to actually address things honestly and instead attempt to misdirect and function in a dishonest Machiavellian fashion, justifying it due to their ultimate goal.

Are you claiming that MJ causes a lot of harm? What are the "harms" it causes? What are you comparing it to? I strongly warn people about the dangers of aspirin far more often than I do weed because the chance of aspirin causing harm is far greater.

Last edited:
I thought this couldnt happen ?

Waka Flocka Flame treated by paramedics after smoking too much marijuana

Rapper Waka Flocka Flame may have hit a new low — by getting way too high.
The "Game On" rapper performed at a concert in Seattle Sunday where he was treated by paramedics after smoking an excessive amount of pot.

He admitted to smoking 20 blunts.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/waka-flocka-flame-treated-paramedics-article-1.2607628

THC poisoning is becoming a problem in CO.

Yes, we all know MJ is harmless.....

NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...-marijuana-use-alters-teenage-brain-structure

https://student.societyforscience.org/article/brain-damage-seen-potent-marijuana-smokers

But Im still curious. How would " Waka Flaka Flame " score on a IQ test relative to a non-user ?

And would that score increase if he stopped using ?

You didn't answer the question, what is the toxic level of marijuana?

How many people have died from overdosing?

You won't answer will you?

THC poisoning is becoming a problem in CO.

Really? How many people have died from it? How many people have been permanently debilitated from it?

Really? How many people have died from it? How many people have been permanently debilitated from it?

your house of straw went <--- way.
no where did I mention dying from it or anything else.

however the fact is THC poisoning is becoming an issue in CO.
this is fact.

from adults to kids that got in their parents pot candy or cookies.
try and actually argue what people say instead of making crap up about what they didn't say.

strawman arguments are fallacies and not arguments at all.

this is fact.

try and actually argue what people say instead of making crap up about what they didn't say.

So....if there is THC poisioning, how do you treat it?

What is the toxic level?

How many people in CO have died of THC poisioning?

How many people in CO have had permanent damage from THC poisioning?

The estimated amount of consumption in order to reach lethal amounts, via smoking, is roughly 1500 pounds of weed in 15 minutes.

That is an absurd statistic. Anyone who inhales the smoke of 1500 lbs of weed in 15 minutes would die of smoke inhalation.

More evidence that pot rots the brain.

So....if there is THC poisioning, how do you treat it?

What is the toxic level?

How many people in CO have died of THC poisioning?

How many people in CO have had permanent damage from THC poisioning?

they have had to go to the hospital and have their system flushed.
that is where most people go when they are poisoned.

again the rest is irrelevant the fact is THC poisoning is on the rise.
this is a fact. everything else you attempt to bring up is irrelevant.

That is an absurd statistic. Anyone who inhales the smoke of 1500 lbs of weed in 15 minutes would die of smoke inhalation.

yep 9 out of 10 doctors agree and the 10th doctor was too stoned to understand the question.

Obviously Tobacco use and its consequences dont stop at the user.

Do you support the camapaign thats trying to stamp out Tobacco use among young people and if you do, would you support a similar camapaign aimed at Marijuana use ?

Sure, whatever the governments and private orgs want to do is their prerogative! But as you know tobacco is legal to buy, sell and use. We restrict sales to minors, but if caught, we don't send kids to jail or hang a juvenile record on them for smoking.

I think you're suggesting we ought to treat pot as a public health issue like we do with tobacco. Surprising that's your argument, but I agree 100%!

Are you claiming that MJ causes a lot of harm?

No. There's absolutely zero way you can come away with that impression unless you're basically so wrapped up in this issue and so zealous in your pursuing of it that anyone who isn't as absolutely strident and fervent as you MUST be a crazy person on the other side. There's literally zero reason you'd actually need to ask such a question if you were reading any of the posts I made in this thread honestly and without an assumption that I was somehow against MJ legalization.

I am stating it is not absolutely harmless as others have claimed it is. I have made zero claims regarding the level of harm it can cause, other than that level is greater than "zero". Discussing water or asprin or any other distraction in relation to my statement is simply that, a distraction. A misdirect. What it's level of harm is compared to other products is irrelevant as to whether or not it in and of itself is harmless.

Are you claiming that MJ causes a lot of harm? What are the "harms" it causes? What are you comparing it to? I strongly warn people about the dangers of aspirin far more often than I do weed because the chance of aspirin causing harm is far greater.

Tylenol too!

this is fact.

What about alcohol poisoning? Should we bring back prohibition? I know you pot prohibitionists don't like this argument, but it's the only logical conclusion to pot prohibit.

What about alcohol poisoning? Should we bring back prohibition? I know you pot prohibitionists don't like this argument, but it's the only logical conclusion to pot prohibit.

again I never mentioned anything about this please stop strawmaning the argument.
I know it is hard for pot advocates but concentrate.

this has nothing to do with the fact that kids, pets and adults are being poisoned by
ingesting too much THC.

No. There's absolutely zero way you can come away with that impression unless you're basically so wrapped up in this issue and so zealous in your pursuing of it that anyone who isn't as absolutely strident and fervent as you MUST be a crazy person on the other side.

I am stating it is not absolutely, completely harmless as others have claimed it is. I have made zero claims regarding the level of harm it can cause, other than that level is greater than "zero".

First, I'm not a zealot. I'm a realist on this issue. I can make that claim because I have enough awareness to recognize that to claim something is dangerous, you have to measure that level of danger against other things that are both safe and very dangerous.

Water is "safe" compared to mercury. Water is "safe" compared to aspirin. Water is "safe" compared to kool-aid. Therefore, water is safe. But, that does not mean that water is not without its danger. Even so, I can safely say that water is safe because I'm comparing it to other things and coming up with a reasoned measure of how dangerous it is.

MJ is "safe" compared to mercury. MJ is "safe" compared to aspirin. MJ is "safe" compared to kool-aid (the dyes are well-known carcinogens). Therefore, MJ is safe. But, that does not mean that MJ is not without its danger. Even so, I can safely say that MJ is safe because I'm comparing it to other things and coming up with a reasoned measure of how dangerous it is.

Are you doing the same? Are others that claim MJ is dangerous doing the same? If not, then who's the zealot?

It's an absurd statistic based on toxicity studies with mice and slightly smaller test animals. The point is that it is effectively impossible to OD on marijuana.

they have had to go to the hospital and have their system flushed.
that is where most people go when they are poisoned.

again the rest is irrelevant the fact is THC poisoning is on the rise.
this is a fact. everything else you attempt to bring up is irrelevant.

You don't have any statistics do you?

Why would they need to have their system flushed? Is there a toxic level of marijuana? If so...please tell me what it is.

Please tell me what are the effects of "THC Poisoning"? You are making the claim, please back it up with actual data.

zero.jpg

That's an idiotic and irrelevant question born of either ignorance about IQ or bias regarding drug use, as it assumes that the only different factor between Waka Flaka Flame and a "non-user" would singularly be marijuana use.

Fenton is not, has never been, interested in facts. He is only interested in finding support for his opinion. It is also why Fenton is often wrong concerning any position he takes.

Back
Top Bottom