• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Waiting for a death-messaging call

Sitting here waiting for the police to call me and tell me that my sister is dead.... Very strange and sad feeling, but it will not be real until I get the call. I called them after I was at her house and knocked on the door and windows. Haven't been able to reach her on the phone, but it is not unusual for her not to answer it. Saw that the bin was rolled forward (emptying day tomorrow) but it was empty. My sister is mentally ill and not very sociable so she is mostly at home except for a trip to the store every day. I went by the store and looked for her but she wasn't there. Then I went home and checked her account. I handle her economy and make sure her bills are paid so I have access to her accounts. Saw she hadn't shopped anything, anywhere since January 13th and the last time I spoke to her was around that time as it was garbage collection time too (every 14th day). I reminded her to put out the bin... I called the police, and they called me back an hour and a half ago and said they were at her place and would look around and call me back. They haven't called yet.

Waiting...
I hope it is not bad news.

She is dead. Only god thing is that the police didn't think she suffered any and said it look like she just fell out of a chair and died. I did fair that she had been injured and couldn't get out of the house and had starved to death...

Well, it's a sad day for me
My condolences to you in this sad time.

Back
Top Bottom