• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wait - Women Now Exist Again?

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
But the Left have been telling us that being a "woman" is just a matter of personally identifying in your mind as being a woman -- it's not supposed to be about what biological flesh you were born with.

Ohhh, but that was last week -- and now this is a new week where RoeV.Wade is back in the headlines again -- so that means all the deeply held beliefs about who can be a woman are thrown out and replaced with new beliefs.

Time to throw out all the previous talking points and replace them with a new script!

"Time for All Women to Stand Up and Be Heard! I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar!"

:rolleyes:

Man this was super clever and funny the first sixteen times someone made this joke on twitter.

Man this was super clever and funny the first sixteen times someone made this joke on twitter.
Oh, so you mean Twitter is just silly now -- last week I thought it was supposed to be the most vital instrument of communication which cannot be allowed to come under domination by a single billionaire, lest society fall under tyranny.

Oh, so you mean Twitter is just silly now -- last week I thought it was supposed to be the most vital instrument of communication which cannot be allowed to come under domination by a single billionaire, lest society fall under tyranny.

Is there like, a single original idea behind this thread

These old dudes still haven't had a chance to digest what they have unleashed.
We're just dudes now? I thought we can be anything that our hearts want us to be. Like identifying as a hippopotamus or a giraffe.

What happened? How come all the talking points and vocabulary have now just changed in the blink of an eye? Where did all the previous arguments go? Amnesia?

Well look who started it.
Does this mean that I can't go into the women's locker room anymore, by deciding I am one of them?

Are we now back to "men not understanding what it means to be a woman, or what it means to have a woman's body" ????

Oh hell, I'd wonder where those feelings had gone. Now they're suddenly back. Well, well -- what's old is new again. :rolleyes:

Does this mean that I can't go into the women's locker room anymore, by deciding I am one of them?

Are we now back to "men not understanding what it means to be a woman, or what it means to have a woman's body" ????

Oh hell, I'd wonder where those feelings had gone. Now they're suddenly back. Well, well -- what's old is new again. :rolleyes:
You can do whatever you want. You will probably get beat up, but go for it.

You can do whatever you want. You will probably get beat up, but go for it.
And that's what the Left really boil down to underneath it all - they're just a rage mob - no reason or rationale, just raw glandular rage and emotion.

And that's what the Left really boil down to underneath it all - they're just a rage mob - no reason or rationale, just raw glandular rage and emotion.
The woman that beats you up is part of a rage mob?

The woman that beats you up is part of a rage mob?
Is that all your morals boil down to -- beating someone up?

They have no beliefs -- just their glands, that's all

But the Left have been telling us that being a "woman" is just a matter of personally identifying in your mind as being a woman -- it's not supposed to be about what biological flesh you were born with.

Ohhh, but that was last week -- and now this is a new week where RoeV.Wade is back in the headlines again -- so that means all the deeply held beliefs about who can be a woman are thrown out and replaced with new beliefs.

Time to throw out all the previous talking points and replace them with a new script!

WOMEN get pregnant! Goodbye pregnant man emoji!

How so? If one can get pregnant, one should be able to get an abortion. If a trans man wants an abortion, it should be available to him. If a trans woman ever becomes able to conceive, abortion should be an option if the woman so chooses. There should be language clarifying that a person who is pregnant and wants an abortion should be able to have one. That should satisfy those who cannot wrap their minds around gender identity.

Wait - Women Now Exist Again?​

Only for this outrage. They will be told to shut up and accept men in their bathrooms again soon.

You are the one that wants to go into a women's locker room. What kind of morals do you have?

You are the one that wants to go into a women's locker room. What kind of morals do you have?
I've never been in any women's locker room nor had any inclination to do so. I was simply speaking in regards to those who need to share the same bathroom with women.

But it seems you're desperately groping around for a deflection. What about women's biology again -- does it now suddenly matter?
I thought the Left were feeding us new pronouns, and telling us gender is fluid. :rolleyes: Has that all suddenly gone up in smoke now, and we're back to the old battle of the sexes?

Another @sanman stupid troll thread. 🙄

I was thinking an 18 year old girl. You'd be toast.

No. Beating you up. When you go into the locker room. Probably before. Way before.

Back
Top Bottom