• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wait - Women Now Exist Again?

Does this mean that I can't go into the women's locker room anymore, by deciding I am one of them?

Are we now back to "men not understanding what it means to be a woman, or what it means to have a woman's body" ????

Oh hell, I'd wonder where those feelings had gone. Now they're suddenly back. Well, well -- what's old is new again. :rolleyes:
Yeah do that. Then come back and tell us how it went.

But the Left have been telling us that being a "woman" is just a matter of personally identifying in your mind as being a woman -- it's not supposed to be about what biological flesh you were born with.

Ohhh, but that was last week -- and now this is a new week where RoeV.Wade is back in the headlines again -- so that means all the deeply held beliefs about who can be a woman are thrown out and replaced with new beliefs.

Time to throw out all the previous talking points and replace them with a new script!

"Time for All Women to Stand Up and Be Heard! I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar!"

:rolleyes:

I am certainly amused by the right wing crying about ****, again.

Sex and gender are different. Read a book.

Does this mean that I can't go into the women's locker room anymore, by deciding I am one of them?

Are we now back to "men not understanding what it means to be a woman, or what it means to have a woman's body" ????

Oh hell, I'd wonder where those feelings had gone. Now they're suddenly back. Well, well -- what's old is new again. :rolleyes:

No one 'decides they are a woman'. No one wants to get into a womans locker room enough to 'pretend to be trans'. The right are obsessed with sex and don't understand how normal people live

But the Left have been telling us that being a "woman" is just a matter of personally identifying in your mind as being a woman -- it's not supposed to be about what biological flesh you were born with.

Ohhh, but that was last week -- and now this is a new week where RoeV.Wade is back in the headlines again -- so that means all the deeply held beliefs about who can be a woman are thrown out and replaced with new beliefs.

Time to throw out all the previous talking points and replace them with a new script!

It doesn't matter what gender they call themselves or whatever, what matters is if they have a womb and want control over that part of their body at all times.
If so, they want Roe v. Wade to remain as is
Well, I expect so anyway.

Although it doesn't go far enough, since some states are restricting where and how you can get an abortion anyway.

It doesn't matter what gender they call themselves or whatever, what matters is if they have a womb and want control over that part of their body at all times.
If so, they want Roe v. Wade to remain as is
Well, I expect so anyway.

Although it doesn't go far enough, since some states are restricting where and how you can get an abortion anyway.

Correct - this is about sex, not gender. Abortion relates to sex. And yes, the USA is fundamentally right wing and wants to own and control women most of the time.

No one 'decides they are a woman'. No one wants to get into a womans locker room enough to 'pretend to be trans'. The right are obsessed with sex and don't understand how normal people live
It really does seem that way. The emotional maturity of Trumpers seems quite low.

It's been in the back of my mind but everyone knows the left knows what a woman is. Whatever.

Well...in all fairness the idiot left rheotirc that men can be women if they really really really REALLY want to be was ALWAYS pretty ****ing stupid...so its an easy one to ditch when it becomes inconvenient

I am certainly amused by the right wing crying about ****, again.

Sex and gender are different. Read a book.

Then why base bathroom privileges on the latter instead of the former? Go read a biology text.

Then why base bathroom privileges on the latter instead of the former? Go read a biology text.

Because trans women are women LOL!! Otherwise you'll have a hot blonde walking into the mens, which I assume is not comfortable to them. Who gives a **** where people take a piss except people obsessed with sex? In Sweden, public toilets are ALL mixed gender. They cope just fine

Well...in all fairness the idiot left rheotirc that men can be women if they really really really REALLY want to be was ALWAYS pretty ****ing stupid...so its an easy one to ditch when it becomes inconvenient
Can't please everyone. I'm sure they think wanting to be an extreme religious fundamentalist is really stupid as well. If I want theocracy, I'll go to the Middle East. Abortion is legal in Ireland. What does that tell ya about our backward society?

I've never been in any women's locker room nor had any inclination to do so. I was simply speaking in regards to those who need to share the same bathroom with women.

But it seems you're desperately groping around for a deflection. What about women's biology again -- does it now suddenly matter?
I thought the Left were feeding us new pronouns, and telling us gender is fluid. :rolleyes: Has that all suddenly gone up in smoke now, and we're back to the old battle of the sexes?

To be clear 'those who want to share a bathroom with women' are called 'women'

Gender is fluid. Sex is not, at least not visibly. People who can have babies have a sex of female. Their gender is not clear from their body parts. How is this complex?

Who claimed women no longer existed?

Oh he pulled it from his ass. As in he made it up..

Actually you might be partially right. Studies have shown that men's and women's brains have different structures. In transgender brains they are finding that men who think they are a women brain structures are more closely built like a woman's. The same can be said about women who think they are more like men, their brain structures more closely resemble that of a man's. So you might be close to being right, it is in their heads.

Actually you might be partially right. Studies have shown that men's and women's brains have different structures. In transgender brains they are finding that men who think they are a women brain structures are more closely built like a woman's. The same can be said about women who think they are more like men, their brain structures more closely resemble that of a man's. So you might be close to being right, it is in their heads.

You are correct. The person you quoted, is an idiot LOL

Back
Top Bottom