• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Wait Just a Minute! Some Very Good News May Be Coming

Aberro

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
“Hey guys, this thing is not only not over; it is scary for Biden. I mean really scary, and most of all, the media know it. Thus, the rush to get everyone in line with the narrative that a 78-year-old, early-dementia former V.P., who could not draw a crowd larger than a dozen, just beat D.J. in a fair election.”

Good read, TRUMP will win.
Corruption exposed.

Sorry!

Good news ain't coming!

Even if there were video of poll workers destroying Trump ballots, the Supreme Court would not dare overturn Mr. Biden's already announced victory. (Talk about the possibility of a civil war!)

“Hey guys, this thing is not only not over; it is scary for Biden. I mean really scary, and most of all, the media know it. Thus, the rush to get everyone in line with the narrative that a 78-year-old, early-dementia former V.P., who could not draw a crowd larger than a dozen, just beat D.J. in a fair election.”

Corruption exposed.

2.30am/7.30am This is the moment: Trump captures Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes, putting him over the 270 threshold.

2.35am/7.35am US TV networks report that Hillary Clinton has rung Donald Trump to concede defeat. “They had maybe a one minute conversation, very gracious very warm, he commended her for being smart and tough and running a hard fought campaign,” Trump’s campaign manger Kellyanne Conway later explained.

2.50am/7.50am Trump takes to the stage in front of his jubilant supporters in New York.

Corruption exposed.

The whole basis of this "good news" are the ballots received after 8pm in Pennsylvania. Reports I have read suggest that number is less than 1,000. How would that change the electoral votes in Pennsylvania when Biden leads Trump by 37,298? None of the votes in the group being sequestered, per Alitos order, have even been counted. The odds are that when and if they are counted they are just going to increase Biden's lead.

Sorry!

Good news ain't coming!

Even if there were video of poll workers destroying Trump ballots, the Supreme Court would not dare overturn Mr. Biden's already announced victory. (Talk about the possibility of a civil war!)

Hey Parser

Since you're on the Horn, Kudos's to you calling the Biden victory way ahead of time

I was paying attention

2016-State law sets a high bar for a judge to order a statewide hand recount. The law says the candidate seeking one must give “clear and convincing evidence”

that using machines to conduct a recount will produce incorrect results and that there’s a “substantial probability” that recounting the ballots by hand or another method will produce a more correct result — and change the outcome of the election.

Dane County Circuit Judge Valerie Bailey-Rihn ruled Tuesday that the Stein and Clinton campaigns failed to meet that standard

PHILADELPHIA — A federal judge on Monday issued a stinging rejection of a Green Party-backed request to recount paper ballots in Pennsylvania's presidential election, won narrowly by Republican Donald Trump, and scan some counties' election systems for signs of hacking.

In his 31-page decision, U.S. District Judge Paul Diamond said there were at least six grounds that required him to reject the Green Party's lawsuit, which had been opposed

Corruption exposed.

Trumper's here be like loser fish washed up on loser beach flailing and gawping for winner air that just will not come.

Thus endeth the Trump administration as chaotic as ever.

MAGA = GIGO

45 = LOSER

As Right Wing Icon Michelle Malkin would say, if things were reversed, "Boo Freaking Hoo!"

Corruption exposed.

Just let him go.

It'll get easier over time, I promise.

I just dropped in to see which (note I did not say IF), right wing trash blog would be peddling this!

I heard Donny Jr. has declared a War. Not that I wouldn't like to see Trump and his son try and fight with their golf clubs. LMAO. But, wow, dangerous speech as usual.

Tasteless, tactless, total twits doing what they do best, nothing sane and rational!

Hey Parser

Since you're on the Horn, Kudos's to you calling the Biden victory way ahead of time

I was paying attention

I have never been so freaking happy in my life to be so wrong in my prediction!

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources, and several failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Ownership Transparency
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

Why do you guys on the right read this crap? It's bad for your brain.

Corruption exposed.
Pissed off Trumpists refusing the accept the result is my favourite part of the election.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources, and several failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Ownership Transparency
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

Why do you guys on the right read this crap? It's bad for your brain.

I honestly thought it was satire then got sad when people took this seriously...

It’s clear to me that Biden is the next POTUS. My only question is how long will it take for Biden’s cabinet to invoke the 25th amendment and remove him from office?

Corruption exposed.

Do you really have nothing better to do than embrace insane conspiracy theories? I mean this, give it up, you have better things to do than devote your time to soothing Trump's bruised ego, this is all this is, a coward who can't admit he lost.

Corruption exposed.
I mean I don’t disagree with the analysis, but I’m not confident courts will use exclusively the law.

if Trump had won the popular vote then it would be politically easy for judges to just invalidate the entire vote count of cities.

I don’t think they’ll go out on a limb to reverse entire states. And in any event let’s say the lawsuits work their way through the courts, it’s unlike a decision will be made before the electoral college sits and once that vote is cast it’s a done deal.

guys, i figured out how he lost : space aliens. we can fight them with water. this election will turn around faster than you can say Evian backwards five times.

It’s clear to me that Biden is the next POTUS. My only question is how long will it take for Biden’s cabinet to invoke the 25th amendment and remove him from office?

A bit of occasional bumbling is nothing compared to the four years of a flagrant "Case ..... of Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office" we've just had to put up with.

I heard Donny Jr. has declared a War. Not that I wouldn't like to see Trump and his son try and fight with their golf clubs. LMAO. But, wow, dangerous speech as usual.

I have to admit, after I got all choked up and relieved yesterday, I started worrying about someone assassinating him. Too much of that in my formative years; that PTSD will never quite go away. I watched President Obama's inaugural address and first State of the Union with my breath held. I don't kid.

Let's hope all this war talk is metaphorical. Lotta AR's out there, unfortunately..

guys, i figured out how he lost : space aliens. we can fight them with water. this election will turn around faster than you can say Evian backwards five times.
Just like the Wicked Witch of the West!!! Why didn't we discover this sooner? Where are all the scientists when you need them?

Back
Top Bottom