• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wait, did Trump just leave Walter Reed for a trip around the block?

What I am watching on the news is what I thought to be his discharge from the hospital.

No, it looks like he just wanted a few trips around the block to wave to fans.

When the hospital staff takes care of him, they wear N95s, gowns, gloves, face shields etc. He now is in the car with a simple mask and the in the Secret Service with only what appear to be N95s.

Trump's a tough old bird. He'll be doing laps around the White House tonight in just his gown and slippers.

Trump put the secret service personnel at risk by this photo op stunt. While I wish him well on recovering from covid, he needs to quit putting other people at risk.

20 - 30 years from now Trump will be compared to some of the worst leaders and dictators the world has ever seen.

why wait?

anyway, ok.

so, he hasn't been discharged, but he decided to put a bunch of people at risk to drive around the block? you know, even if this isn't the case, the fact that it could be the case is pretty bad.

It shows Trump to be very selfish & inconsiderate but, after all, he is a politician. And a Republican.

Those secret service men in 'The Beast' with him will have to quarantine for 14 days.

They have been losing a lot of agents to Covid recently.

I get it if they were discharging him back to the White House.

But he risked the well being of his Secret Service for the joy ride?????

WTH?????

I was thinking that too. So dumb.

20 - 30 years from now Trump will be compared to some of the worst leaders and dictators the world has ever seen.

I heard much the same about bush. Trump will only be compared as you suggest until the media whips all of you in to a fenzy about the next republican president.

You wont believe me.... but think of this when the next republican has office and how you just might be being manipulated.

What I am watching on the news is what I thought to be his discharge from the hospital.

No, it looks like he just wanted a few trips around the block to wave to fans.

When the hospital staff takes care of him, they wear N95s, gowns, gloves, face shields etc. He now is in the car with a simple mask and the in the Secret Service with only what appear to be N95s.

Trump again displayed how his extreme narcissism is a disease that kills other innocent people.

Ego-maniacal narcissist. He only cares about stoking his own ego, he will lie to everyone, endanger everyone, and ruin everything.

What an asshole.

It appears some lefties are upset. Life can be hard.

I heard much the same about bush. Trump will only be compared as you suggest until the media whips all of you in to a fenzy about the next republican president.

You wont believe me.... but think of this when the next republican has office and how you just might be being manipulated.

I thought Bush was horrible, and still do, but Trump is a flat-out monster. I shudder when thinking about the next Republican president. The only people being "manipulated" are those ignorant enough to vote for these criminals.

Ego-maniacal narcissist. He only cares about stoking his own ego, he will lie to everyone, endanger everyone, and ruin everything.

What an asshole.
It appears some lefties are upset. Life can be hard.

Yeah another one of those lefties has some words about Trump's latest stunt

Dr. James P. Phillips, MD
@DrPhillipsMD
Chief of Disaster Medicine, GWU Emergency Medicine | Walter Reed Attending |
trump suv stunt.JPG

I get it if they were discharging him back to the White House.

But he risked the well being of his Secret Service for the joy ride?????

WTH?????
The media whore can't stop whoring, the selfish bastard doesn't care how many more Americans he kills or makes sick. He is disgusting trash.

Last edited:
And it appears your partisan bar is set so low as acceptable behavior for the commander in chief anything goes for you. Is this the new normal for you?
Actually, Trump is the new normal for the lefties. Start with 218 new judges on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom