• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#97]Multiple people have been shot in Brooklyn subway station, FDNY says

Centrist

Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Multiple people were shot in a Brooklyn subway station where "several undetonated devices" were also found on Tuesday morning, the Fire Department of New York said.

At least five people were said to have been shot by a man about 5 feet 5 inches tall and 180 pounds who was wearing a gas mask and an orange construction vest, according to three senior law enforcement officials. He fled the scene and has not been caught.

No other information was immediately available. Is hard for me to make an original commentary since these are early reports. Hope the person gets caught quickly.

Multiple people were shot in a Brooklyn subway station where "several undetonated devices" were also found on Tuesday morning, the Fire Department of New York said.

At least five people were said to have been shot by a man about 5 feet 5 inches tall and 180 pounds who was wearing a gas mask and an orange construction vest, according to three senior law enforcement officials. He fled the scene and has not been caught.

No other information was immediately available. Is hard for me to make an original commentary since these are early reports. Hope the person gets caught quickly.
I wonder if it is a Woman, a Man who is 5'5" tall is very rare, in the US.

Police said, according to a preliminary report, a male perpetrator possibly wearing a gas mask and orange construction vest fled the scene.

VIDEO of After the shooting - Multiple people shot at New York City subway station. Several "undetonated devices" found. Trains halted.

Suspect is wearing a gas mask and is on the run.

Wow, horrible. I have new neighbors from NY who said their primary reason for moving was that they no longer feel safe there - the condition of the subways was one of the things they mentioned specifically. [Though yes, this is certainly well outside the norm.]

So what are the theories:

a) White supremacy warfare or Gang Warfare depending on which side you are on.
b) Russian terrorism
c) Pro-Vax terrorism
d) Anti-Vax terrorism but they used the mask to hide their identity
e) Islamic terrorism
f) Lone-wolf
g) Anti-Technology followers of Ted Kaczynski, they were against the recent technological advancements in the subway.

Anyone else has any more scenarios?

A Republican takes over the city and look what happens.

From FOX news

A law enforcement source tells Fox News Digital the suspect is described as a Black male, wearing an MTA uniform, a gas mask and "carrying a bookbag."
NYPD Counterterrorism units are responding to the scene, while additional units, including police K9s and heavy weaponry, have been deployed to subway stations around New York City, a high-ranking law enforcement source tells Fox News Digital.

From FOX news

A law enforcement source tells Fox News Digital the suspect is described as a Black male, wearing an MTA uniform, a gas mask and "carrying a bookbag."
NYPD Counterterrorism units are responding to the scene, while additional units, including police K9s and heavy weaponry, have been deployed to subway stations around New York City, a high-ranking law enforcement source tells Fox News Digital.
Ok, we will add one more to the list, h

b) Russian terrorism
c) Pro-Vax terrorism
e) Islamic terrorism
f) Lone-wolf
g) Anti-Technology followers of Ted Kaczynski, they were against the recent technological advancements in the subway.
h) Black Israeli group which is known for radicalism in New York

b) Russian terrorism
c) Pro-Vax terrorism
e) Islamic terrorism
f) Lone-wolf

h) Repeat offender, with lengthy criminal record, allowed to roam freely among us.

i) Premeditated murder of one of the victims, (cleverly?) made to appear as a random victim of a mass shooter and/or terror attack.

h) Repeat offender, with lengthy criminal record, allowed to roam freely among us.

i) Premeditated murder of one of the victims, (cleverly?) made to appear as a random victim of a mass shooter and/or terror attack.
FULL LIST (ongoing):

b) Russian terrorism
c) Pro-Vax terrorism
e) Islamic terrorism
f) Lone-wolf
i) Repeat offender, with lengthy criminal record (that can qualify as lone wolf)
j) Premeditated murder of one of the victims, (cleverly?) made to appear as a random victim of a mass shooter and/or terror attack.

b) Russian terrorism
c) Pro-Vax terrorism
e) Islamic terrorism
f) Lone-wolf

It almost does sound like a terrorist attack. A short fat guy in a gas mask shouldn't be too hard to track. Hope they catch him soon.

I want to hear more about those undetonated devices.

It almost does sound like a terrorist attack. A short fat guy in a gas mask shouldn't be too hard to track. Hope they catch him soon.

I want to hear more about those undetonated devices.
They were smoke bombs, not explosive

VIDEO of After the shooting - Multiple people shot at New York City subway station. Several "undetonated devices" found. Trains halted.

Suspect is wearing a gas mask and is on the run.

According to NYPD, no explosive devices active at this time. Phew.

Where does one buy a smoke bomb?

It seems more like a bomb than a shooting. People stumbling out of the train had leg injuries.

FULL LIST (ongoing):

---> this list is not intended to lower the gravity of the tragedy.

b) Russian terrorism
c) Pro-Vax terrorism
e) Islamic terrorism
f) Lone-wolf
i) Repeat offender, with lengthy criminal record (that can qualify as lone wolf)
j) Premeditated murder of one of the victims, (cleverly?) made to appear as a random victim of a mass shooter and/or terror attack.

Back
Top Bottom