• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:911] Documentary exposing the hidden history of Israel's founding

Got it .the Israeli's are the evil ,human rights violating oppressors and the Palestinians are the peaceful oppresed victims.
#VOMIT

Got it .the Israeli's are the evil ,human rights violating oppressors and the Palestinians are the peaceful oppresed victims.
#VOMIT

No other nation would be able to drive citizens off of their land like the Israelis do without worldwide criticism.

No other nation would be able to drive citizens off of their land like the Israelis do without worldwide criticism.
Basically, Israel has turned the historic atrocity of the Holocaust, into a 'get out of jail free' card of propaganda. The irony that Hitler rose to power by opposing the oppression of the Versailles treaty is pretty huge. The world has an easier time recognizing tyrants than victims who become tyrants.

No different than we were early in our history as a country

^^

Worst argument EVER in defense of Israel. If a nation systematically scalped natives and lynched black people, I ****ing HOPE that we could collectively call them out as evil, even though this was a standard practice in America at one time. Israel doesn't pretend to be a barbaric version of America trapped in a time bubble, it touts itself as a Western style democracy TODAY. It demonstrably is not. And with the turn even further right with the recent election, a lot of people (Palestinians) are going to die.

America needs to sever ties with this regime. It's disgusting.

It continues to terrorize, brutalize, kill and deny Palestinians of rights to this very day. Not sure what the confusion is. It's an apartheid terror state, not a democracy. It also assassinates journalists without any pushback from the United States.

#sniff# #sniff#. puuuuuuh, Man ,can you smell that ant-Semitism? Maybe the 'Progressives' can join Hamas and help them take care of the Israeli's once and for all.

#sniff# #sniff#. puuuuuuh, Man ,can you smell that ant-Semitism? Maybe the 'Progressives' can join Hamas and help them take care of the Israeli's once and for all.

That card has been played so often that no one takes it seriously. Meanwhile in right-wing land, actual Nazis have taken over the party. Perhaps you should listen to some Kanye and chill.

I don't see this as much different than our own civil war. We wouldn't stand for a two state solution...why should israel?

Well because they said they would, and that was part of the agreement.
I say **** Israel.

#VOMIT

If the Jews had been able to fight back against the Nazis, would they have been justified to do so? Just curious.

Israel has almost total defense against any Hamas attack (usually in response to aggression at this point), a zillion times the firepower, total control over the airspace, continues to annex Palestinian land, continues to kill them and their children, economically devastates them, diverts resources (e.g. water) towards Israelis. There's definitely ethnic cleansing going on. If there's an election, Netanyahu generally kills large swaths of them under the pretense of self-defense. Every 5 years or so there's what's called 'Cutting the Grass'. See 2014 for a good example of this practice.

I'm curious what recourse Palestinians have at this point other than violence. Tell me.

If the Jews had been able to fight back against the Nazis, would they have been justified to do so? Just curious.
Israel isn't out to exterminate Palestinians. It's the other way around. din't think that one through, didja?

It continues to terrorize, brutalize, kill and deny Palestinians of rights to this very day. Not sure what the confusion is. It's an apartheid terror state, not a democracy. It also assassinates journalists without any pushback from the United States.
Much like we did early in our countries history

^^

Worst argument EVER in defense of Israel. If a nation systematically scalped natives and lynched black people, I ****ing HOPE that we could collectively call them out as evil, even though this was a standard practice in America at one time. Israel doesn't pretend to be a barbaric version of America trapped in a time bubble, it touts itself as a Western style democracy TODAY. It demonstrably is not. And with the turn even further right with the recent election, a lot of people (Palestinians) are going to die.

America needs to sever ties with this regime. It's disgusting.
It's a relative new country surrounded by enemies

Just like we were once

Yeah we made a ton of treaties with native Americans too

I support the Palestinians in their ongoing Holocaust that rages this very evening in their Occupied Territories.
I wish them GOOD LUCK as they FIGHT for their FREEDOM!! They just dont know when they're licked, they'll keep fighting forever I think if necessary. You gotta admire that VG!

I support the Palestinians in their ongoing Holocaust that rages this very evening in their Occupied Territories.
I wish them GOOD LUCK as they FIGHT for their FREEDOM!! They just dont know when they're licked, they'll keep fighting forever I think if necessary. You gotta admire that VG!
Do you support native Americans that want their land back?

#VOMIT

That is correct KLATTU. Viva lePalestine!

What happens if they don't? Will you send them a nasty letter? Lol

Then they don’t deserve the billions of dollars the US throws at them constantly.

But glad to see your wails about Hamas mean nothing, since you apparently have no issue with countries not abiding by international law.

Then they don’t deserve the billions of dollars the US throws at them constantly.

But glad to see your wails about Hamas mean nothing, since you apparently have no issue with countries not abiding by international law.
Yeah it's great

Back
Top Bottom