• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W"#88]Lauren Boebert votes against bill for veterans dying from burn pits after ‘disrespectful’ SOTU heckling

There's 211 REpubs in the House, so clearly the Dems snuck some unpalatable stuff in there.
Yes, no doubt, like expanding needful health care to our returning troops after being exposed to toxic conditions in war zones! Real sneaky unpalatable stuff that is!

Of course I didn't see in the record of the legislation as it worked through the House where Rep. Boebert offered up any amendments to the legislation to strip out all that "unpalatable stuff" those evil Dems supposedly SNUCK into that legislation that is and has been a matter of PUBLIC RECORD since it was introduced. So far I haven't even seen where she might have taken to the floor of the House to speak out against the legislation on any grounds?

Seems to me that she really couldn't have been to offended by any unpalatable stuff snuck into the legislation, either that or she really didn't give a shit and was more worried about getting her SOTU outburst practiced where she could make noise and pretend she cares about our Troops and making an uncivilized dig at the President of the United States!

Last edited:
Because you know you don't have a leg to stand on?
A horrible condition many of our veterans are literally suffering when coming back from war. But it appears Boebert doesn't want to support Soldiers that survive even the ones with sicknesses and injuries but only care about the dead ones and those to use as a Partisan foil against legitimate President Joe Biden?

A horrible condition many of our veterans are literally suffering when coming back from war. But it appears Boebert doesn't want to support Soldiers that survive even the ones with sicknesses and injuries but only care about the dead ones and those to use as a Partisan foil against legitimate President Joe Biden?

Agreed... and what's more, it wouldn't even be so bad if her voting pattern was at least coherent. Out of all the 433 Members of Congress, only Biggs and Boebert voted both against both gutting the bill and passing it. How does that even make sense??

Last edited:
Agreed... and what's more, it wouldn't even be so bad if her voting pattern was at least coherent. Out of all the 433 Members of Congress, only Biggs and Boebert voted both against both gutting the bill and passing it. How does that even make sense??
:unsure:

Lauren Boebert is a despicable human being at her very core. She's just a raving lunatic piece of shit. Don't expect her to vote for anything her party does not propose. The only up side is that she's what the GOP is becoming. Idiocracy is becoming reality.
She rivals that other Republican piece of shit moron, MTG.

Bull f****** s*** it's just a Republican's showing their true color f****** Putin dick suckers
You have a lot of anger.

I hope you have a nice day.

She rivals that other Republican piece of shit moron, MTG.
The nice thing is that the GOP "Squad" has basically no power in government. Their only real purpose is to rile up the gullible morons through the media. They are really nothing more than internet trolls that somehow got elected to Congress. I think that says much about them, but oh so much more about the districts they come from. It sure makes it easy to see where the stupid people have congregated.

The nice thing is that the GOP "Squad" has basically no power in government. Their only real purpose is to rile up the gullible morons through the media. They are really nothing more than internet trolls that somehow got elected to Congress. I think that says much about them, but oh so much more about the districts they come from. It sure makes it easy to see where the stupid people have congregated.
Kind of like bobert and greene?

Kind of like bobert and greene?
Actually that's who I was talking about. That's why I used the term GOP "Squad". The democrats have their Squad which has certainly initiated a fair chunk of controversy. But no doubt the GOP Squad (Greene, Boebert, Gaetz, Cawthorn, Gosar, Hawley) have had their numerous bouts of idiocy for which they are most known.

Actually that's who I was talking about. That's why I used the term GOP "Squad". The democrats have their Squad which has certainly initiated a fair chunk of controversy. But no doubt the GOP Squad (Greene, Boebert, Gaetz, Cawthorn, Gosar, Hawley) have had their numerous bouts of idiocy for which they are most known.

I actually don't have a problem with the way Gaetz voted on this one - he and Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA) were the only two Republicans who voted both against gutting the bill and who voted to pass it.

Back
Top Bottom