• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W;85]Clinton Emails

LMAO!!!

"Show trials"? Most of us call that an impeachment and it's what the LEFT has been doing to Trump and his associates since 2016.
The impeachment did have a 'show trial' It was put on by the republicans.

So this is pretty much confirmation that the "it was about a movie" was a total bullshit story, that Hillary KNEW it was a bullshit story and that she sent Susan Rice out to spread the bullshit story PLUS she spread it herself.

What are you people even doing? Is the Republican Party really so ****ing bad at governing that you feel the need to dig up trivial bullshit from 8 years ago that doesn't ****ing matter at all?

Hillary Clinton is your White Whale.

Donald Trump is telling very obvious, unequivocal bold-faced lies on an almost minute by minute basis. Over 200,000 Americans have died so far thanks to his gross incompetence, and those numbers appear to be surging again. But you think what is important is one last desperate attempt to prove that Hillary Clinton(who is not running for office) could have maybe done something slightly differently 8 years ago?

Imagine that you called into a Football talk radio program after your team had just lost a big game, and trying to discuss a mistake that you think the previous offensive coordinator made in a game 8 years ago. They would hang up on you immediately and make fun of you for even bothering to waste their time. That is what you sound like right now.

One might also note how absurd it is for a Trumpst like Lutherf to feign outrage at deception.

Everything Trump feeds them is a lie. Hillary was never indicted by Trump's DOJ because they did not even have probable cause to think she committed a crime, and probable cause is very little. "Unmasking-gate" flopped. Durham flopped. Lying and denying about COVID got over 215,000 Americans killed. It's all crap but they repeat it. And he's going to pretend to be angry about a statement about why the attack happened?

(And if memory serves, there were sources on the ground that said they heard the attackers screaming about the video; it's not outlandish. See Charlie Hebdo).

(One could also point out that there were far more consulate attacks with death under Bush that these people wrote off as collateral damage in war, so to the extent the Benghazi smears were supposed to be about the attack rather than her ****ing email server, they were hypocritical).

State Department has released Hillary's emails. I haven't had a chance to go through all 33,000 yet but I did decide to look at some from around 9/11/12. There is one, so far, that is VERY interesting based on all the media interactions the State Department had around that time .

This link is to the emails in bulk - https://foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx?collection=Clinton_Email - I'm trying to find a way to link to a specific email but the one I'm looking at is titled "More On Libya" and was sent 9/12/12 to sullivanj@state.gov.

This email is FROM Hillary and contains initial intelligence assessments from Libya. It does say that a source reported that the "immediate events" were prompted by a cleric talking about a film. That, however, isn't all that the intelligence says. If you read farther through the memo you'll see that other sources suggest that the attack had been planned for a month and the reason for the attack was to show that Libyan government forces couldn't protect their allies in the country. It says that the Ansar al Sharia insurgents infiltrated the protest, using it for cover. That's a lot different than, "It was about a movie". Ultimately, it says the attack was all about insuring that the region remained unstable.

So this is pretty much confirmation that the "it was about a movie" was a total bullshit story, that Hillary KNEW it was a bullshit story and that she sent Susan Rice out to spread the bullshit story PLUS she spread it herself.
Let us know when the indictments hit. Until then zzzzzzzz.

Again, Joe Biden is running on the basis of his experience with the Obama administration - so he gets to hang their failures around his neck, as well as the successes.
Joe Biden was put in charge of specific aspects of the Administration including the economic recovery. He likely had little or no input into any decisions regarding Benghazi,
but it continues to amaze me how you people can convince yourself that one attack costing 4 lives over the course of an eight-year presidential term is somehow important at all when set against the
incredible failures and death tolls resulting from the incompetence of both George W. Bush and Donald Trump.

One might also note how absurd it is for a Trumpst like Lutherf to feign outrage at deception.

Everything Trump feeds them is a lie. Hillary was never indicted by Trump's DOJ because they did not even have probable cause to think she committed a crime, and probable cause is very little. "Unmasking-gate" flopped. Durham flopped. Lying and denying about COVID got over 215,000 Americans killed. It's all crap but they repeat it. And he's going to pretend to be angry about a statement about why the attack happened?

(And if memory serves, there were sources on the ground that said they heard the attackers screaming about the video; it's not outlandish. See Charlie Hebdo).

(One could also point out that there were far more consulate attacks with death under Bush that these people wrote off as collateral damage in war, so to the extent the Benghazi smears were supposed to be about the attack rather than her ****ing email server, they were hypocritical).
First, not every lie is criminal so prosecuting someone for lying isn't always appropriate.

Second, with regard to protesters and the movie, there was, according to intelligence, a cleric that was calling for protest over the movie. The attackers used the protest as cover for or distraction from their actions.

Third, there must be a reason that Hillary lied about the reason for the attack. Based on the intelligence she appears to have had at the time, she emphasized one minor aspect of the attack and minimized all the other aspects. The reason for that deception was at least part of the point of the Benghazi hearings.

Fourth, and most pertinent to what we have going on today, is the propensity to lie as a first course of action that seems to be part of the democrat culture. We have evidence of nearly a decade of misrepresenting facts, ignoring context, and a general lack of candor when it comes to leveling with the American people.

Donald Trump tends to exaggerate and speculate on the fly. He does not, like the Democrats do, presume that we are all too stupid to see what he's doing and he isn't doing it out of malice.

Hilary is no longer holding any position in the Government. It is highly unlikely she will ever again hold a position. The information is not surprising.
I am more concerned about the election and who will be our next President and who gets elected to Congress.
If Biden wins, she knows the Clinton Foundation will get fat again in no time.

Joe Biden was put in charge of specific aspects of the Administration including the economic recovery. He likely had little or no input into any decisions regarding Benghazi,
but it continues to amaze me how you people can convince yourself that one attack costing 4 lives over the course of an eight-year presidential term is somehow important at all when set against the
incredible failures and death tolls resulting from the incompetence of both George W. Bush and Donald Trump.
You don't think he was briefed? Did he ever stand up and say the narrative being pushed was a lie?

And actually.... if he was in charge of the anemic recovery from that recession, why on earth would we put him in charge of another?

If Biden wins, she knows the Clinton Foundation will get fat again in no time.
I doubt that. I'm betting Biden won't touch the Clintons with a 10 ft pole. No way does he appoint either to a cabinet spot.

Hunter may be up for some more board positions though.

Moderator's Warning:
Let's keep this thread moderately narrowly focused on the topic, which is Clinton's emails. Thank you. Note: posts before thisi warning may be subject to moderator action.

First, not every lie is criminal so prosecuting someone for lying isn't always appropriate.

Second, with regard to protesters and the movie, there was, according to intelligence, a cleric that was calling for protest over the movie. The attackers used the protest as cover for or distraction from their actions.

Third, there must be a reason that Hillary lied about the reason for the attack. Based on the intelligence she appears to have had at the time, she emphasized one minor aspect of the attack and minimized all the other aspects. The reason for that deception was at least part of the point of the Benghazi hearings.

Fourth, and most pertinent to what we have going on today, is the propensity to lie as a first course of action that seems to be part of the democrat culture. We have evidence of nearly a decade of misrepresenting facts, ignoring context, and a general lack of candor when it comes to leveling with the American people.

Donald Trump tends to exaggerate and speculate on the fly. He does not, like the Democrats do, presume that we are all too stupid to see what he's doing and he isn't doing it out of malice.

I wasn't going to comment but I just find that fricking hilarious that a MAGA is saying that. it's the greatest example of projection I've ever seen. Bravo!

To pick one example in the news today is the Hunter Biden story. The whole thing is predicated on a lie - that Shokin was investigating Burisma and so Joe got Shokin fired. It's false from start to finish, and those pushing it know it's a lie, and that lie is showing up all over this forum the last two days.

Last edited:
State Department has released Hillary's emails. I haven't had a chance to go through all 33,000 yet but I did decide to look at some from around 9/11/12. There is one, so far, that is VERY interesting based on all the media interactions the State Department had around that time .

This link is to the emails in bulk - https://foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx?collection=Clinton_Email - I'm trying to find a way to link to a specific email but the one I'm looking at is titled "More On Libya" and was sent 9/12/12 to sullivanj@state.gov.

This email is FROM Hillary and contains initial intelligence assessments from Libya. It does say that a source reported that the "immediate events" were prompted by a cleric talking about a film. That, however, isn't all that the intelligence says. If you read farther through the memo you'll see that other sources suggest that the attack had been planned for a month and the reason for the attack was to show that Libyan government forces couldn't protect their allies in the country. It says that the Ansar al Sharia insurgents infiltrated the protest, using it for cover. That's a lot different than, "It was about a movie". Ultimately, it says the attack was all about insuring that the region remained unstable.

Don't ya just hate Politicians that lie habitually? Clinton and Trump, both will tell you its raining while they piss on your leg.

Instead of starting to criticize, I need to commend you! To actually read through all mails shows a genuine interest in politics, And even if you disagree to just about everything about Hillary Clinton, I think that this is the way to go about it! The very reason I read “Mein Kampf” (Adolf Hitler) and “Das Kapital”(Karl Marx). Did it change my understanding? Yes it did…And I am shore reading those mail already has giving you a better understanding into how politics work, what you see as a necessary evil and what you just see as wrong. Even what you think is right will eventually surface whether you want it to or not.

I would give you a like if that like wouldn’t suggest to everyone here that it was for agreeing with you and not for that you, in my mind, is moving up from an ignorant intelligence exempt to an worthy opponent, maybe even a superior one.

Thank you!

The recovery from the housing bubble was the slowest in our country's history, which magnified it's impact. That's a GREAT reason to NOT put Biden in charge of another. (Although I really doubt he had anything to do with it).

Benghazi was definitely a failure of the state department, and the administration in general. However, the issue became the flat out lies told over and over purely for political expediency. The knock on Biden is that he was a part of it. Had he come out and said, 'We messed up. We put those people in harms way, without a lifeline, and I'll do everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen again', I would give him credit. But no, he lied with the rest, in a position where the truth would have been better. That speaks to his credibility.

The recovery from the housing bubble was the slowest in our country's history, which magnified it's impact. That's a GREAT reason to NOT put Biden in charge of another. (Although I really doubt he had anything to do with it).

You conveniently ignore that the GOP made good on its pledge to try to block every last thing Obama wanted to break him and make him a one-term president. No doubt you'll blame Biden when the GOP senate blocks everything he wants to do, too.

I won't be surprised if suddenly a certain group of people rediscover their abhorrence of deficits, especially when they see that Trump handed Biden a 3.1 trillion deficit for his first year, thanks to the way fiscal years line up with calendar years.

Benghazi was definitely a failure of the state department, and the administration in general. However, the issue became the flat out lies told over and over purely for political expediency. The knock on Biden is that he was a part of it. Had he come out and said, 'We messed up. We put those people in harms way, without a lifeline, and I'll do everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen again', I would give him credit. But no, he lied with the rest, in a position where the truth would have been better. That speaks to his credibility.

Way more consulate attacks happened under Bush. Did the GOP jump down his throat? Nope.

Benghazi was all about smearing Hillary with the email server. They couldn't have cared less about the attack, who died in it, or how to prevent them in the future. It was just emails emails emails 24/7, over....what was it .... seven investigations?

And for desert, we can note that Trump's DOJ failed to so much as indict her. It was all a bullshit show.

You conveniently ignore that the GOP made good on its pledge to try to block every last thing Obama wanted to break him and make him a one-term president. No doubt you'll blame Biden when the GOP senate blocks everything he wants to do, too.

I won't be surprised if suddenly a certain group of people rediscover their abhorrence of deficits, especially when they see that Trump handed Biden a 3.1 trillion deficit for his first year, thanks to the way fiscal years line up with calendar years.

I didn't forget - and while that's taken out of context, thank goodness Republicans blocked many of the things proposed which would have driven up the deficit even more, as well as placing additional roadblocks in the way of a recovery

And again, Democrats were constantly pushing to increase spending and deficits. That deficit is due primarily to the Covid-19 recession, but the second biggest factor is spending forced by the left.

Way more consulate attacks happened under Bush. Did the GOP jump down his throat? Nope.

Benghazi was all about smearing Hillary with the email server. They couldn't have cared less about the attack, who died in it, or how to prevent them in the future. It was just emails emails emails 24/7, over....what was it .... seven investigations?

And for desert, we can note that Trump's DOJ failed to so much as indict her. It was all a bullshit show.

Benghazi had much to do with the failures of the state department under Clinton. They didn't just fail to protect our people, but hung them out to dry without help for 13 hours. She was a horrible steward of the state department. The email server was one great example of those failures. Secondarily, there was the effort to LIE, to try to minimize those failures.

Yes, they are attacked all the time, but they are not overrun, occupied and an execution of the ambassador performed.

Dude, Trump already lost.

Hillary broke laws, failed to follow state department regulations, cost the lives of 4 state department members and lied about it all.
Trump broke laws, failed to follow CDC guidelines, cost 200,000 plus lives of everyones mothers, fathers and grandparents, and given our children lifetime frailties that will kill them soon enough.

Hope Trump is glad he set this precedent. Total nothingburger for this 2020 election. Can't wait to see all his emails and hear all his phone transcripts once he leaves office, though.

Gosh, who the hell cares?

Get over it.
It would sure be better if you would just acknowledge Hillary lies. It’s funny that the democrats will demand their opponents mouth their presuppositions, but when you conclusively prove they lie then they just say “this is old news” well guy I still have to go to college classes and learn about how evil it was that genocidal commies got blacklisted by McCarthy, Democrats still aren’t over McCarthy and we have to just move on from solid proof Hillary lied? No way buddy.

It would sure be better if you would just acknowledge Hillary lies. It’s funny that the democrats will demand their opponents mouth their presuppositions, but when you conclusively prove they lie then they just say “this is old news” well guy I still have to go to college classes and learn about how evil it was that genocidal commies got blacklisted by McCarthy, Democrats still aren’t over McCarthy and we have to just move on from solid proof Hillary lied? No way buddy.
You are living in the past. How come Hillary was never, ever indicted? At least she had the cajones to sit and be grilled by a congressional panel for over 10 hours. Your orange cult leader never had the balls to do that.....how come?

August 10, 2020
NY Atty General Letitia James put the smack down last week on the NRA, and conservatives immediately accused her of waging war against the 2nd Amendment, which grants Americans the not-so-well-regulated right to wage war on each other. The NRA is a shockingly corrupt organization that's allegedly violated multiple laws governing public charities. It couldn't even settle for shamelessly promoting the sale of death machines that kill tens of thousands of people each year.

Bondi, former GOP atty general of Florida, has some experience with shockingly corrupt organizations. In 2013, she was considering teaming up with NY to investigate ..Trump's self-titled “university." The Trump Foundation, which was also a big scam, coincidentally donated $25,000 to Bondi's re-election campaign, and Bondi came to the unrelated conclusion that Trump Univ was completely legitimate..

on Hannity's show, ..brought on Bondi ..
dissolving the NRA because it's crooked won't repeal the 2nd Amendment..

Yes, ..it's not unreasonable to mention the major crimes you plan to prosecute, and President “Law & Order" appears to have committed quite a few of them..

Where all the crimes took place, including possible collusion with Russia to “win" the 2016 election.

No, it's not a surprise.. New York has very tough laws against scuzzy charities and the Trump family was involved in one of the scuzziest, which is why a sitting president had to pay more than $2 million in court-ordered damages to eight different charities for "illegally misusing charitable funds at the Trump Foundation for political purposes."
Bondi boasted about her own experience apparently not prosecuting crimes. ..

An atty general dissolving corrupt nonprofits is not “unheard of." Bondi is trying to equate the NRA with gun rights in general, but no one's stopping anyone from starting a separate "Gun Nuts R Us" organization that doesn't break New York state law.

Wait, I thought flags weren't political but something all Americans could unite behind. Aren't we supposed to have flags everywhere? That's how people know you're not a communist. It's also a preventative measure Black people take to keep Navy SEAL dogs from attacking..

.. Conservatives want people locked up for breaking windows at a protest, but when white people — especially GOP supporters — commit "white-collar" crimes, then we should all just press pause on “Law & Order" until the economy improves..."
The New York State Attorney General’s office is clearly involved in a partisan investigation. They don’t care about any of the NRS practices, that is merely a pretext for political purge.

You are living in the past. How come Hillary was never, ever indicted? At least she had the cajones to sit and be grilled by a congressional panel for over 10 hours. Your orange cult leader never had the balls to do that.....how come?
Please just admit that Hillary Clinton lied about Ben Ghazi and then we can go from there

Please just admit that Hillary Clinton lied about Ben Ghazi and then we can go from there
Who is Ben Ghazi?
How many investigations did she have over this?
Do you want to have more?

Back
Top Bottom