• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:83] Just when you think the left can't go any lower they find a way.

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hashtag #wrongtrump trends on Twitter after death of president'''s brother | Fox News

Here it is folks. those ol so tolerant and inclusive leftist values on display for all to see.

Dear Grim Reaper, You took the #wrongtrump," tweeted Bishop Talbert Swan, who is a pastor, radio host, and president of the Springfield, Mass., branch of the NAACP.

The fact simply is no one can call themselves respectable and be a leftist.

Ah Twitter.

Because that’s where I go when I want to find quality, sincere and cordial political discourse.

It’s like going to a Whore House to find Lessons on maximizing agricultural production.

No matter who or what it is, I never cease to be amazed by threads that freak out about the fact that “People are being dicks on Twitter”.

It’s like being shocked at finding cows at a Milk Farm.

Hashtag #wrongtrump trends on Twitter after death of president'''s brother | Fox News
Here it is folks. those ol so tolerant and inclusive leftist values on display for all to see.
Dear Grim Reaper, You took the #wrongtrump," tweeted Bishop Talbert Swan, who is a pastor, radio host, and president of the Springfield, Mass., branch of the NAACP.

I'd like to see the freaks on the left if someone had started the twitter hashtag #wrongKamala ...

US wrestler James 'Kamala' Harris dies aged 70, WWE confirms - BBC News

Stupid people saying stupid stuff is nothing new, Twitter just allows stupid statements to receive world wide attention.

this is what these low lifes are good for, nothing! how low can you go! Q 2024

"The fact"? There is no fact, just opinion.

Trump called his brother his "best friend". Yet, we know next to nothing about Trump's best friend. Why is that?

Trump's untimely demise would benefit the country. It's as simple as that. Hitler's death was not mourned. Trump's won't be either, other than by his True Believers.

Sorry, but it is true. He is a scourge on humanity.

Ah Twitter.

Because that’s where I go when I want to find quality, sincere and cordial political discourse.

It’s like going to a Whore House to find Lessons on maximizing agricultural production.

No matter who or what it is, I never cease to be amazed by threads that freak out about the fact that “People are being dicks on Twitter”.

Trumpets, you can't live with them, you can't get ride of them. It's a problem.

Trump called his brother his "best friend". Yet, we know next to nothing about Trump's best friend. Why is that?

Maybe because Trump is full of ****.

Yeah, because conservatives were so classy when John Lewis died, right?

Ah Twitter.

I can respect that, but I am wondering if you make this same point when a lib posts a Twitter thread.

Trump just retweeted somebody saying "Leave Democrat cities. Let them rot." You won't consider this "low" however since you personally agree with it.

You've never held him accountable and don't get to decide who acts "low."

I can respect that, but I am wondering if you make this same point when a lib posts a Twitter thread.

Not here to prove anything to you, but I mean take this one for example when idiots were saying Paw Patrol should stop portraying police as good guys:

When passions are high, stupid comes out.

The real issue, overall, is putting more weight on people talking **** on twitter, than is warranted.

That’s what actually has to stop.

Twitter is a cesspool of utter nonsense And stupidity and the media uses it as a means to generate news and what they say people are thinking, when, so often it’s a minority opinion that most people don’t believe.

Happens on a wide variety of subjects.

My disdain for Twitter Generated News is well known, I can’t stand it.

News Outlets treat random morons on twitters comments like they actually mean anything and amplify some of the dumbest comments to the stratosphere and back.

The only exception to any of this is of course high profile people like The President, I don’t care what medium he uses to communicate, he’s the President, his words matter and any other politician for that matter, tho I wish nobody used the bloody thing, it’s cancerous.

Because he was not a public figure. He wasn’t the face of a company, he wasn’t a politician. There are plenty of politicians who have family members we know little about. I’m sure if you really were concerned about who Robert Trump was you would be able to find some information out. Being you seem so concerned on who he was why have you not looked for information on him until after Trump called him his “best friend”?

Where was Trump on Saturday while his brother was dying?

Where was Trump on Saturday while his brother was dying?

Robert Trump, the younger brother of President Donald Trump, dead at age 71 - CNNPolitics
The President called his brother's hospital room late on Saturday as it seemed his death was near, two people familiar with the matter told CNN. It's not clear whether they connected or whether Robert Trump's condition allowed him to speak by phone with the President.
Separately, several people who spoke to Trump Saturday said he appeared saddened by the impending loss of his brother.
Donald Trump made a last minute decision to go to New York Friday to visit his brother as he headed to New Jersey for the weekend.

He visited him on Friday and called him on Saturday. If he was sitting by his bed side waiting for him to pass people looking to smear Trump over anything would be here complaining Trump was ignoring everything going on in the country to spend time at a hospital. Apparently you have never experienced a loved one dying because if you had you would understand it’s not an exact science. Or maybe you have and your hatred of Trump has caused you to abandon common sense. Either way I hope you never loose a loved one and have your actions questioned by people who have No personal knowledge of what was going on.

When my grandfather died I was at the pizza spot picking up dinner because it was my turn, thankfully I was not in the public eye and didn’t have random people posting why wasn’t he there stupidly on the internet.

Last edited:
We really are lucky that the President of the United States does not say bad things on Twitter.

Because you don't know either of them?

Trump's untimely demise would benefit the country. It's as simple as that. Hitler's death was not mourned. Trump's won't be either, other than by his True Believers.

Sorry, but it is true. He is a scourge on humanity.

How cold and callous; and you claim that he's the "scourge on humanity"?

The real scourge is how uncaring and apathetic the left have become.

Just look at their cities awash in homeless mental patients they've turned their backs on.

Condolences. Did he succumb to the coronavirus?

Ah Twitter.

Dairy Farm.

Because you don't know either of them?

Um...no. We know plenty about Trump. Yet, there are next to no photos of Trump and his "best friend" together. Was Robert simply camera shy, because we know Donny isn't.

Also, Trump rarely spoke of him. As in like maybe once or twice publicly before this.

Symptom of TDS....they hate him that much, wow.

Symptom of TDS....they hate him that much, wow.

He made the decision to ignore the pandemic because he thought it would only affect blue states. And now 173,000 Americans are dead. I can’t understand why some people have a problem with him.

Back
Top Bottom